Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For adoption

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Long distance hardly ever (never) works. I know what youre going through, Ive been there as well. Trust my hun, its not worth the aggravation. I remember nights thinking if she was cheating on me, wondering where she was, and blah blah blah. I will never go through anything like that ever again. Youre a strong woman Barb, and you will find someone that deserves you. I wish you luck (not like you need it).

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Wow, I had hope it would work out. Oh well my turn

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    cool...SC you look kinda like a taliban mexican...
    OMG THATS AWSOME hahahha

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll tell you one thing that all of us know.. love comes along most frequently when it's not one of your priorities.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Poor CB....if i can do anything let me know...but i agree with just focusing on you for a while

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    CB I am sorry to hear that things did not work out. You deserve only the best!

Forget adoption! Can I just use it for awhile????

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmmmm this thread took a wrong turn.

Thanks guys
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thats the thing......I wasn't looking. It just happened. I told him I wasn't sure about a long distance thing. He made me believe he wanted it and could handle it.

Anyway.....I'm getting used to the whole getting kicked in the teeth. And you guys are right.......nice people finish last. I'm all about being the bitch from hell from now on.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Forget adoption! Can I just use it for awhile????

Thats what I need. More abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    come on.....u do remember i'm only an hr away!!
    I'd be tempted to come up and hang out....but your gf might not like that.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'd be tempted to come up and hang out....but your gf might not like that.
    its all good, but the thing is im in edmonton right now for a while. goin bak to van on thurs but only for 5 days then comin back to this shlt hole edmonton. hoping to b bak in van full time in 6 mths. u should definatly come up here when im back.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    One slightly abused heart.....just looking for someone that won't use it as a doormat.

Please send your resume, 5 good solid references and 1 full length, scantly clad photo to my PM's.

%@$!&.......I'm married with Children.

You can still send me the scantly clad photo though...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Thats the thing......I wasn't looking. It just happened. I told him I wasn't sure about a long distance thing. He made me believe he wanted it and could handle it.

Anyway.....I'm getting used to the whole getting kicked in the teeth. And you guys are right.......nice people finish last. I'm all about being the bitch from hell from now on.
    If you don’t have the bitch in your from day one its not going to work. In time you will see you are better off and will find someone that you can trust and love. As you might know we are all here to help you throw the tough times.

be happy

Thanks guys.

To add to my fuking miserable day......my dog got out last week and I wasn't able to find it. I went today to get the cat his shots only to find out that she had been hit by a car and brought in and had to be put down. Her collar had come off in the back yard before she got out so they didn't know who's dog she was. I found out when I saw her picture on a board......in the waiting room.

LOL you have it backwards...... I want the pic of YOU. Cough it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    %@$!&.......I'm married with Children.

You can still send me the scantly clad photo though...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Thanks guys.

To add to my fuking miserable day......my dog got out last week and I wasn't able to find it. I went today to get the cat his shots only to find out that she had been hit by a car and brought in and had to be put down. Her collar had come off in the back yard before she got out so they didn't know who's dog she was. I found out when I saw her picture on a board......in the waiting room.
    Holy crap CB....girl you have had a rash of less than steller times.

When times really get rough I toss everyone out of the house, grab a couple of bottles of wine...red (of course...a 2002 Syrah does the trick) or make a big batch of martini's, flip on the PC and send naked pictures of Deisel and Full Intensity to people I don't know.......ahhhhh....simply relaxing....I forget about everything.

lol Thanks Juggy I'll try

notus is offline Member
    ... I will not be second to anyone but blood...period.
    Sorry.......venting.
    IMO that is the way it should be. Untill you get married then blood comes second.

Vent all you want I am sure all the guys will listen.

HE knows that and feels he can't give it right now.

notus is offline Member
    Good luck in finding another man... It could be a prob. if you are looking for a bb it seems to me most are so obsessed with trying to get big they become self centered (including me).

I have have to eat now...
    I have to go to the gym...
    I have to spend my money on supps... and on and on...

Pretty soon we start thinking only about ourselves. If I didnt have such a understanding wife i'd be f#%#$d.

Find a guy who would stop lifting if you asked him to because he loves you so much... but never ask him to stop lifting because that is his passion. If i had to give up lifting for my wife and kids I would but my lifes dream would be crushed. I could still be happy because of them but would always feel like a "could of been" huge. My wife is my priority #1 (children #2)and so she makes sure that she does everything she can to help me fullfill my bb. dreams.

cheer up youll find a great man...

darmadoc is offline Member
    Sometimes, after a string of abusive or lying or unavailable men, one needs to do some work to find out what it is about you that drives you to choose them. Just a thought. No disrespect meant.

Well....since lifting is also my life.....that is NEVER an issue. We share that and if he gave it up I'd probably be pissed.

Who knows what will happen. I have to admit Ive just had a reallllly bad day. It might work out........it might not. I'm too tired and beat up to try to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    Sometimes, after a string of abusive or lying or unavailable men, one needs to do some work to find out what it is about you that drives you to choose them. Just a thought. No disrespect meant.
    None taken. Im not trying to make excuses for him......but it's really not about lying or abuse. It's just that he takes on SOOO much. This is a man that went to school full time and was the only one in his dept to graduate with a physics degree the year he did....all the while working full time as a mover and teaching martial arts. Now he's running the school, working full time, tutoring, bodybuilding, taking piano lessons and dealing with his recently widowed father and a brother in prison.

I can't blame him too much for being stretched thin.

darmadoc is offline Member
    He says he'll call to talk about serious things, and he doesn't. He doesn't send you a Valentine's day card. He has the audacity to get mad when he cant reach you, however. This sounds like a taker who doesn't care about being a giver. What concerns me is that you, the aggrieved party, are making excuses for him. I've followed your relationships and this seems to possibly be a pattern. That was why I mentioned working on what is driving this.

Don't get me wrong Darma........He was wrong for not doing what he should....I just don't want to make him out to be the total bad guy.

Sigh......the problem here is Im too nice and I get kicked.

Im on a break. No men for 6 months. That's my promise to myself. Eat, train, sleep and work. Also going to get back into meditating.

P.s....as bummed out as I am .... Im MORE upset about my DOG! The man I can replace....my dog is another story.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't think of a good metaphor to use, but even though you are going thru rough times you will look back soon and not even sweat this stuff. Hope everything goes well for ya CB, I know it will.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about your pup barbie. Our pets are some of the best friends we can have.

And i know you'll come across the right guy some day soon. Just hang out and let it happen. If you really start to get impatient, consider match.com . I know two former divorcees who found their new spouses through it.

No man troubles no more. Everyone who predicted that long distance thing would not work can officially chime in with "I told you so".

I had 3 LD-relationships...

NJ/Maryland (I came home every weekend)
    NJ/France (for one semester)
    New Zealand/ NJ (2 years)

They all worked out fine....

I was doing fine in the LD thing until he started taking on more and more with the school and forgetting ME. MEMEMEMEME it's all about ME....demmit!

I don't know....right now Im not even thinking about ****. It was a LONG day and the added stress of babysitting these kids was too much. Im back home now and can finally relax a bit.

Now Im off to get my hair and nails done!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The long distance thing was ok....except for the fact that he gets so wrapped up in HIS **** that he won't make time to pick up a phone and call me when he says he will. That's what started all the trouble. I can fly down there for free every weekend if I want to....and I've been doing that a lot...saves him the expense of the flight to me.

The key is that both parties have to be willing to put some priority on certain things...and if not...it won't work. I will not be second to anyone but blood...period. Maybe that's wrong of me....but if I can put you first with all the **** going on in my life.....you ought to return the fuking favor or meet me half way.

Sorry.......venting.
    Sorry to hear about the break up CB.............. but you are absolutely correct both people in the relationship need to put effort and sacrifices to make it work.

You will find someone that will that will treat you the same way you do them........... everyone deserves that much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information