Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Guys, one more smart ass remark to this guy and I swear to god someone will be suspended for a couple of days. Give him his time to get this sh*t off his chest. If you can't help then fvck off and hi-jack another thread.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Guys, one more smart ass remark to this guy and I swear to god someone will be suspended for a couple of days. Give him his time to get this sh*t off his chest. If you can't help then fvck off and hi-jack another thread.

I made the comment about the guy who told him girls only cry. Not to the guy with the gf problem

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    I made the comment about the guy who told him girls only cry. Not to the guy with the gf problem

I'm not pointing fingers.

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    man, here how i see it. and i'd like to help cause i know how this shyt sucks.

Your only 21yrs old. think about that. it may have been real, but they'll be many more real ones if..... your lucky. what are you worried about this one for. are you trying to get married. if you did in ten years from now when you'd be with her, and at that point can't even tell if she's good looking anymore, and would wish you had dated more girls when you were younger. you just can't get the experience i think at that age to satisfy you for the rest of your life. ya know. unless you really been through this alot in which case you probably wouldn't be posting this.

so my advise is to enjoy your life, forget about this one as best you can. meet more girls and go through this all again, as many times as you can. You got to be able to enjoy the bitter and the sweet. ya know what i mean

keep your head up, you've heard some other good advise hear as well. AR is a great place aint it?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Listen tbrocato boy, first don't wait until A: I log off and B: after I said I would show more compassion for others before coming on here talking your smack.

Sissy the only reason you pipped up was because A: a few mods said something and B: refer back to the A&B from previous paragraph.

*Meso grabs tbrocato by neck* SLAP! Now don't go cryin', LOL

Thats a good thing. I like you around here, but you were losing me for awhile. Like Bigen I've been down this road myself. Going through a sh*tty time a the moment, again my friend Bigen knows the story. These things make us grow and mature. No one is slatting you, were just passing on our life's experiences to you. Please don't take it as anything other than that.
    Cool, I got ya. Apologies to anyone offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Cool, I got ya. Apologies to anyone offended.
    ***BOUNCER grabs Meso by the ankles, lifting him 7ft high and spanks his little arse untill its red*** SLAP...Now don't go crying!.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    wow....NOW this is gettin intresting....bouncer u lift him up, then spank him....thats one strong arm holdin his ass up...props for that....not to suggest anything against meso, just sayin that takes some strength to hold em 7 ft up with 1 hand

Abe...thanks for the input man....i mean things arent on that bad of terms....what i PLAN to do....is talk to her this weekend face to face, now that things have cooled down a lil and we've had some time to think.....and go from there...when we talk **** never gets out of control...well while on break that is lol....but honestly i feel we've had some time to think, and ive realized a couple more things, and i need to know how shes feeling and what she wants to do about them...if she doesnt think my new outtake on it will make a difference, then its def time to move on, as hard as that may be...if she does, then i guess we will talk and take it from there...i mean i am young but ya never know what can happen....i never plan on living live with the opinion of there "being more girls" or "better girls"...thats just society and their BS with optimism which i dont believe in...life it what u make of it, and u cant always assume there will be more and better...no offense abe..thats just MY take on it...doesnt mean its right...either way thanks to you and everyone else thus far.....but i havent proposed the idea of talkin yet, i plan on it tomarrow to see when we can make time....ill keep posted for any of you that might actually give 2 ****s ha
    Last edited by Jackt23; 04-27-2005 at 11:01 PM.

Jacj, I'm a giant of a man!

Bullsh*t haha...who are you, andre jk man.,.....what does that entail...200lb dumbell lifts infront of you??

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting, although I think talking to her is a bad idea at this time, keep us posted

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Give it a week, Jackt. Minimum. Cycle it off for a while. Time on equals time off. Some times more off time is better.
    I don't know how you can be with a woman that isn't as horny as you. Last gal I was with said every time she heard "Feel Like Makin' Love" she thought about me. Of course, that's just me. I need lot's of attention and affection. I don't give a **** about who's watching the PDA's. I'm one of those guys that friends hate because he tongue kisses his gals infront of them so much, that it gets annoying.

firenwire is offline Junior Member
    Be sure to get 'one' for the road.

***BOUNCER grabs Meso by the ankles, lifting him 7ft high and spanks his little arse untill its red*** SLAP...Now don't go crying!.
    I am crying from laughter...

Jackt23 good luck buddy, I hope everything works out for you.

well tonight finished up, definately NOT how I HAD planned, but as im sure most of you figured...bad

i told her where ive realized things, realized i need to accept her constant business, accept that there is more to the relationship then material things, and that i need to be there for her more rather then just blow problems with other things off, and basically solidify rather then hinder this relationship.

she said that she is sorry shes put me through this hell, and sees how those things COULD work, but she hasnt really had any time to think about what she wants and needs more time and that she doesnt want me moping around and waiting and that she will be there if i need her, adn that her number aint changing....I told her hunny...im done moping, im done waiting, and whether i need you or not...im not coming to you...ive done all i can do and now its in your court. Im moving on and if in all honesty, you feel you want it bad enough, youll find a way, and go out of your way to get it...if not...im already moving in the right direction. then sent her word for word the lyrics to Nine days - i am...said goodnight...and left it at that

this is what ive been prayin for i feel...somethign to push me either way, and i think tonight served its purpose. Thanks all for your support, its REALLY appreciated and speaks highly of most, if not all of you, and speaks highly of this board...i never thought id get the support i did.

JACKT
    Last edited by Jackt23; 04-29-2005 at 01:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information