Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    you got any numbers?

but, I'll be honest, chicks have never had a problem suckin my whopper so I feel for ya man, that sux.

and BTW, hittin the brown is just fukin gross, Im swear to god, my x wanted some love there, so we inched er in, uuuuhhh ahhh uuhh ahhh, lil more UUUUHHH AHHHH lil more... till she started makin some pretty loud noises which were pretty distracting btw and then I started sinkin nuts deep and she was freakin out kinda and then all of a sudden no noise... nothing .. so I started to slow down and stopped all together, moved the hair off the side of her face and she was FUKIN passed OUT with her mouth open and squashed up into the pillow and I pulled my whopper out and it was covered in DUMP and the woft of a rank stank from friggen hell took me and I ran to the can to "rinse"

well, thats the last time Im ever doin that "crap" again

BTW I came back in the room and she had the covers pulled up to her neck and the room reeked of LYSOL

i love that sh*t. Only time ill stick it in her starfish is if im
    hate fu*king a bit*h. Never had one passout but definantly had'm cry and or eek eek like a dolphin.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    ask her if she wants a job planting tulips for $14 an hour... when she gets excited at her new carreer tell her that she can start by planting tulips in your lap. Work like a charm... especially on those girls who don't speak english very well...lol
    lol good one ill try it

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    If she seems like shes not into it, or lays her head down there but never does anything?!?!

Kinda feel like saying, "your more than welcome to S MY D babe"

Anyone ever been in the same boat??

Doc 3Vandoo says:

Tell her "God damn it bitch suck my mother****ing dick or your ass is out of here!"

easy and simple

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Doc 3Vandoo says:

Tell her "God damn it bitch suck my mother****ing dick or your ass is out of here!"

easy and simple

yes sounds easy and simple,lol.

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    If you have to ask... you're with the wrong woman.

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Doc 3Vandoo says:

easy and simple
    I have resorted to that after b4.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    you can always hold a gun up to her head. that's a done deal

tempbrit is offline Member
    Try the Doctor Phil approach.

Take her out to dinner and simply tell her that you absolutely go nuts when she gives you a blowjob. Then tell her that you are afraid that she does not like it. She with either admit to the fact that she hates sucking you off. In such cases, drop the biatch. Or she will get motivated and do the deed with more gusto and with more frequency.

I honestly have never tried the direct conversational approach with a blow job, but I did the above when I wanted to do a certain girl in the ass. After our conversation and three bottles of wine, her ass was all mine for the night.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    Try the Doctor Phil approach.

Take her out to dinner and simply tell her that you absolutely go nuts when she gives you a blowjob. Then tell her that you are afraid that she does not like it. She with either admit to the fact that she hates sucking you off. In such cases, drop the biatch. Or she will get motivated and do the deed with more gusto and with more frequency.

I honestly have never tried the direct conversational approach with a blow job, but I did the above when I wanted to do a certain girl in the ass. After our conversation and three bottles of wine, her ass was all mine for the night.

LOL, Dr. Phil approach are you serious?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    put it in her mouth when she is sleeping..and whisper softly about jolly ranchers in her ear.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea and if you want a rim job...tell her to count your spokes.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Dr. Phil is a complete Arse in my view, but yes, this method has actually worked for me with respect to gettin a girl to give up her ass to me.

Seriously if you set them down in a somewhat serious/romantic atmosphere and have that discussion, they will think that you are really into them and are trying hard to make things work between the two of you by expressing your feelings.

I would think it would be simple with respect to a blowjob. Timing is everything. If you simply ask her right before you have sex, it appears to be motivated to achieve a quick result and not in the "couples" best interest long term. However, if you ask her like over dinner and make it like you are sharing your innermost feelings with her, she will eat it up and attack your unit when she has the chance.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    yea and if you want a rim job...tell her to count your spokes.

LMAO!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information