Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    for future reference, drop the bold...we're all literate adults here, thus not needing you to highlight those words which you deem important.

Bold equals expression not importance in this case

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Sorry to stir the ashes but I missed this post. So is the System Admin aware of this situation? I was under the impression that this situation was being kept under the water. Edit: I only thought this becuase I saw a couple threads being locked discussing this topic.
    I don't know what threads you're talking about but maybe the thread was turning into the wrong direction. Sometimes thread need to be locked to help keep the peace.

I will be the first to admitt I don't like hooker as a person but I do respect the knowlege he has and the work he put into the board. My father taught me as a kid to always be honest no matter if it will hurt people's feeling but when I'm being honest he told me to pick and choose my words carefully. I know he says that he doesn't care if he makes friends or not but IMO it makes life a lot easier when you have more friends then enimies. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I can always change that you know!

~SC~
    LOL.............. oh we all know what you can do SC

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    yeah whats up with that? i didnt no hooker was banned

he can still post, but it will be edited if the admin doesnt like what he says, like if hes diggin up the dirt, or sayin the truth about something that the admin doesnt want to hear or have exposed.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I don't know what threads you're talking about but maybe the thread was turning into the wrong direction. Sometimes thread need to be locked to help keep the peace.
    I can definitely understand that.
    I will be the first to admitt I don't like hooker as a person but I do respect the knowlege he has and the work he put into the board. My father taught me as a kid to always be honest no matter if it will hurt people's feeling but when I'm being honest he told me to pick and choose my words carefully. I know he says that he doesn't care if he makes friends or not but IMO it makes life a lot easier when you have more friends then enimies. JMO
    I have no trouble with my enemies. But my goddam friends,...they are the ones that keep me walking the floor nights.
    --Oscar Levant

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Dirty little secrets
    Dirty little lies
    We got our dirty little fingers in everybody’s pie
    We love to cut you down to size
    We love dirty laundry

We can do the innuendo
    We can dance and sing
    When it’s said and done we haven’t told you a thing
    We all know that crap is king
    Give us dirty laundry!

~ Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Dirty little secrets
    Dirty little lies
    We got our dirty little fingers in everybody’s pie
    We love to cut you down to size
    We love dirty laundry

We can do the innuendo
    We can dance and sing
    When it’s said and done we haven’t told you a thing
    We all know that crap is king
    Give us dirty laundry!

~ Don Henley
    Holy shit that song is appropriate for this thread. Too bad 80's music sucks...

system admin is offline Owner
    I have to say that as the Owner of AR and a good friend of Hookers... this whole situation is bothersome.

Hookers account is not locked and I am not the one editing his posts due to the fact that I am his friend and am being put in a tough situation. Communities this size need structure. They also need rules and guidelines that will make the community safer and run more efficiant.

The rules we have are for everyone. There are some exeptions to the rules (just like in the real world). If you get pulled over for speeding and you know the cop... you dont get a ticket. Well.. some upper level people and some more well known members may know a cop or two. Hooker has broken many rules of the board and after he broke serveral more laws, his actions could not be covered up any more. Many of the things he is doing and has done would get the majority of you banned without thought. You want honesty... so I am giving it to you all.

I am hookers friend and he is still not banned. For the protection of the board I have not stepped in to stop the admin of AR (Vette) from doing anything he feels, with the exception of banning him. This board has been blessed to get introduced to Hooker. I can say that because I work with him daily. BUT... this board is not made up of a few people/staff/members. This community is made up of everyone and keeping it running smooth and without problems is MY ultimate goal. Keeping it a safe and fun inviroment to keep all of you here to buy my "Snake Oil" or support our sponsors is top priority! hahahahah No.. really, it is! J/K

Hookers account has been modified to slow down the craziness we have envolving private issues between Hooker and a few others. I want nothing more that to see this die down so that we can all move on a continue to role play and pretend to use steroids .

There is no conspiracy. I am at the top of this whole thing and this has been a fuking nightmare for me. But... this board, my business comes first. I hope you can all help let this die so that we can move on. If I left somethig out.. let me know.

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I have to say that as the Owner of AR and a good friend of Hookers... this whole situation is bothersome.

Hookers account is not locked and I am not the one editing his posts due to the fact that I am his friend and am being put in a tough situation. Communities this size need structure. They also need rules and guidelines that will make the community safer and run more efficiant.

The rules we have are for everyone. There are some exeptions to the rules (just like in the real world). If you get pulled over for speeding and you know the cop... you dont get a ticket. Well.. some upper level people and some more well known members may know a cop or two. Hooker has broken many rules of the board and after he broke serveral more laws, his actions could not be covered up any more. Many of the things he is doing and has done would get the majority of you banned without thought. You want honesty... so I am giving it to you all.

I am hookers friend and he is still not banned. For the protection of the board I have not stepped in to stop the admin of AR (Vette) from doing anything he feels, with the exception of banning him. This board has been blessed to get introduced to Hooker. I can say that because I work with him daily. BUT... this board is not made up of a few people/staff/members. This community is made up of everyone and keeping it running smooth and without problems is MY ultimate goal. Keeping it a safe and fun inviroment to keep all of you here to buy my "Snake Oil" or support our sponsors is top priority! hahahahah No.. really, it is! J/K

Hookers account has been modified to slow down the craziness we have envolving private issues between Hooker and a few others. I want nothing more that to see this die down so that we can all move on a continue to role play and pretend to use steroids .

There is no conspiracy. I am at the top of this whole thing and this has been a fuking nightmare for me. But... this board, my business comes first. I hope you can all help let this die so that we can move on. If I left somethig out.. let me know.

Bc
    Thanks for this. I wish it had all came out sooner before the whole thing turned into a pseudo-conspiracy. Business does come first, and I completely understand where you are coming from.

Again, thanks. You post puts a lot of things in perspective.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Has anyone seen my gay pet penguin? You see, I stole him back from those fvkkers at the NY zoo, and now he is gone. He is a good gay pet penguin and I want him back. Yes he tries to hump my ankles every now and then, but he is a gay penguin for Christ's sake. Please help me find him.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Has anyone seen my gay pet penguin? You see, I stole him back from those fvkkers at the NY zoo, and now he is gone. He is a good gay pet penguin and I want him back. Yes he tries to hump my ankles every now and then, but he is a gay penguin for Christ's sake. Please help me find him.
    I kidnapped it and am holding him for a hefty ransom.
    Pm for more details MUAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: and dont even THINK about contacting the authorities or your gay penguin is really gonna get it.
    Last edited by 305GUY; 11-11-2005 at 03:47 PM. Reason: BECAUSE I CAN!

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    what a whore!

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY

EDIT: and dont even THINK about contacting the authorities or your gay penguin is really gonna get it in the butt.
    Animal humping is not approved on these forums.

EDIT: and dont even THINK about contacting the authorities or your gay penguin is really gonna get it.
    I knew it had to be someone from the neighborhood.
    No authorities will be contacted, however, My grandma who is a 10th degree black belt in Jiu-Jitsu and Cuban Judo (Judon't know if she's got a knife, Judon't know if she has a machete), will be. Be warned for a 77 year old lady w/ an attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    what a whore!
    Yes, Whore. Not a Hoe

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Now thats the post Ive been waiting for!!

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Animal humping is not approved on these forums.
    LMAO

I knew it had to be someone from the neighborhood.
    No authorities will be contacted, however, My grandma who is a 10th degree black belt in Jiu-Jitsu and Cuban Judo (Judon't know if she's got a knife, Judon't know if she has a machete), will be. Be warned for a 77 year old lady w/ an attitude.
    LMFAO. My grandma just always had a chancleta to hit people with.

Anyways I hope things really workout with AR and Hooker. He really is an asset to the board.

LMFAO. My grandma just always had a chancleta to hit people with.
    ROTFLMFAO......Chancleta.....Aren't all cuban grandma's experts at the chancleta boomerang throw?
    Btw, a chancleta is a sandal (for all non spanish speakers)

Definitely, 305. We should be a family on this board. It's the best GD board on the net, and I will be here for a looooooong time, forever if possible.
    I love you all (not in that way though)

ROTFLMFAO......Chancleta.....Aren't all cuban grandma's experts at the chancleta boomerang throw?Btw, a chancleta is a sandal (for all non spanish speakers)
    Yup, mine also mastered in the art of sinto lashing. (BTW sinto is belt for those.)

Sinto lashing I love it.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i dont know what is going on, but i know now why yesterday we had that time out. i didn't get a chance to read thru everything but from what i see, the bannishment of hooker (or whatever u want to call it) must of been brewing for a long time. i dont really care what happend between anybody, but hopefully we can just resolve the issue & get back to helping each other out. keep peace & everybody keep the rules in mind.

Definitely, 305. We should be a family on this board. It's the best GD board on the net, and I will be here for a looooooong time, forever if possible.
    I love you all (not in that way though)
    Definitely! We definitely have some good people amongst the AR ranks.

Now if we could only get a working karma system...

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    gsxxr - . I recall a discussion about one who was just the month before or so asking what needle to inject with and was made a vet b/c he was a fav. of hooker. .
    dude let it go bro..thats was a rumor
    funny that the person who said this never came with any sort of proof in any shape or way, but yet cause he was a "community vet"
    everyone is going to believ him

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Im just here to learn things and kill time..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyr6
    dude let it go bro..thats was a rumor
    funny that the person who said this never came with any sort of proof in any shape or way, but yet cause he was a "community vet"
    everyone is going to believ him
    k i'll let it go....gone

here's to a thread with closure and no lock

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    k i'll let it go....gone

here's to a thread with closure and no lock
    ok then.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyr6
    ok then.
    Youre all good J, and solid avatar btw

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    this is going to end up being added to the whore thread

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    save tha drama fo yo mama

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a whore

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a whore
    I am THE whore.

Thank you..Thank you...

I'll be here all night!

I am THE whore.

Thank you..Thank you...

I'll be here all night!
    Nark, Nark, you have not lived until you have eaten venison, esp. when you have shot it yourself
    I have the rifles ready buddy.
    Oh, rookie hunters get to go out to find their stand first...It's just a hazing thing.....

chest6 is offline Banned
    I am THE whore.

Thank you..Thank you...

I'll be here all night!
    we have gone over this!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    its 2:30am im on the late night "whore" shift!

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Mr. Admin,

Thank you for posting

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Mr. Admin,

Thank you for posting

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Mr. Admin,

Thank you for posting
    One more time please...........

and it's only because I like the avatar..... LOL