More recently than before we have had some extremely stupid statements and threads. I think we should give these guys the recognition they deserve. PLEASE feel free to add to this as I know there are more out there.

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
You can take hcg intra vaneous, intra muscular or sub cutaneous. I have only tried intra muscular but at the end of the cycle I'm on now I'm gonna try intravaneous.

I know that subcutaneous injections are absorbed faster while intra muscular takes more time because of the fat depots. Or it could be the other way around. But I do know for fact that one is absorbed quicker than the other. Also, I'm guessing that intra-vaneous is the quickest way since it goes directly to your blood stream. But once again I'm not sure, so if you die please don't hold a grudge against me. LOL
Quote Originally Posted by steve0
some broomstick twist should help take care of that fat on ur obliques
Quote Originally Posted by Slow~Mo
Hey Yall,

Got in a fight last night kinda... Well this is what happened I usually ride my mountain bike to the local gas station for a late night beer run and to get my cardio hehe. I live in a good nieghborhood and i've been noticing these 15-20yr. old thug wannabe kids (dressed in red) bloods?, smoking weed by a bridge near my house or while they're walking or riding on their bikes down the streets cause I can smell it as I pass them.

Well last night on my way back home around 10pm. I noticed 2 of these thug fags heading my way down the street it's just a small normal street one block from my house. They where riding in the middle of the road so I road in the middle of the road too, just too see if they would move over to the side. They didn't move so the first one I passed got a left hook across his cheek throwing him to the ground. Next, I jump off my bike focused on the other guy so I rushed him he had a backpack on too, as he was bent over setting his bike down, I smash him in middle of his face with a left uppercut *Boom* laid out. I then jump on my mountain bike pick up my beer and ride off. I looked back and didn't see any movement from them one was on the street the other in a yard near the road, Man it was quite a rush...

I guess I can be a dick sometimes but I felt good about Fukcing up some blood thug wiggers whatever these punks are...
These are just some I found recently that made me laugh. I saw Ross lurking around here so I know it will not end here.