Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Diezed is offline Junior Member

IFBB PRO undercover

Check this out guys you wont believe this guy... I was just on bodybuilding.com and was reading up on some ish...and stumbled upon what the undercover IFBB bodybuilder (he has a monthly column on the site where he answers ppls various questions related to bodybuidling) has to say

Check out what he recommends a newbie to take.

Question

I'm looking to get into the world of competition with aspirations of getting my pro card. I worked out a few times with Bruce Patterson, he goes to my gym, but I find it hard to bring the topic of steroids or GH around others and his girlfriend. Can you suggest something to get started? Supplements also?

Answer

First and foremost make sure you find a doctor that will run your blood regularly and is aware that you are going to become a steroid user. If in fact you're planning on becoming an IFBB Pro then it's good to act like one and stay healthy. There are a few pros today that are going into retirement simply because they were not aware of the damage they were doing while on steroids. A good cycle to start off with that is safe without any damaging side effects is Test Enanthate and Laurabolin . Also, about 4-9 IU's of GH daily. I would suggest about 1000 mg. of test a week and about 300 mg. of Laurabolin a week. Stay on this cycle for approx. 8 weeks followed by 10,000 units of HCG a week for two weeks. Take 2-4 IU of GH at bedtime and another 2-4 IU of GH in the middle of the night. Mind you this is a fraction of what the pro's are using but you have away to go before you have to worry about a pro cycle. Remember roids speed up protein synthesis so make sure your daily intake is high. About 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight is a good rule of thumb. A good whey isolate when your done training is great for a speedy recovery as well and plenty of fish and red meat though out the day. BCAAs before pre and post training will definitely help put on the muscle.

if you dont believe me, check this site out.http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover13.htm

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    1 gram of test a week? granted i'm not an expert on steroids currently......but isn't that way too much for a first timer?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    U said BB.com.

Nuff said....

~SC~

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    U said BB.com.

Nuff said....

~SC~
    True. I hate that site.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

funny how also suggests GH for a newbie...how is this safe??

Who said it was safe? Him?

He's not the last authority on who should run what.

He's just some guy who gave his opinion.

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

99% of those who know their asses from holes in the ground, will see that not only are the suggestions totall bullshit, but that the person spewing the useless information is also filled to the brim with bullshit.

~SC~

im sure this guy is credible enough for him to have a monthly column on a respected bodybuilding website

Quote Originally Posted by Diezed
    im sure this guy is credible enough for him to have a monthly column on a respected bodybuilding website
    Oh......okay.

Respected by whom? Not everyone respects basic information and common knowledge. It's kind of expected where I come from.

~SC~

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Respected by who? That site is full of kids. When they grow up they move on to a real bodybuilding site.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

and if this guy is filled with total bullshit why would up and coming bodybuilders value his answers (ie.on contest prep, dieting, juicing questions,etc..).

If this guy is total bs im sure someone would have sued bb.com and the author by now.

hey btw swole I totaly respect what your saying but if this guy is filled with total bullshit why would up and coming pro bodybuilders value his opinion on various issues such as contest prep, diuretics, pct questions, etc... and RISK their LIVES with his info.

if this guy gives out bs info im sure ppl would call him on that and would have sued his ass and bb.com...yet no one has

so it gives more credibility that the pro bb's of today are taking ridiculous amounts of gear and hgh.

CAPS...

hey btw swole I totaly respect what your saying but if this guy is filled with total bullshit why would up and coming pro bodybuilders value his opinion on various issues such as contest prep, diuretics, pct questions, etc... and RISK their LIVES with his info.

BECAUSE THEY ARE LAZY AND DON'T WISH TO RESEARCH AND ARE BONE-HEAD ENOUGH TO TAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS AT FACE VALUE.
    THEY ARE BEGINNERS AFTER ALL..........

if this guy gives out bs info im sure ppl would call him on that and would have sued his ass and bb.com...yet no one has

NO, IT'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OPINION. YOU CAN'T GET SUED FOR WHAT YOU'D RECOMMEND OR WHAT YOU "THINK" IS IDEAL. IT'S CALLED THE MEDIA AND PROPAGANDA/ADVERTISING, ETC. THERE ARE INFLUENCES EVERYDAY THAT ARE WHACK, BUT IT'S UP TO THE CONSUMER TO USE HIS/HER DISCRETION AND FOLLOW SUIT ACCORDINGLY.
    ~SC~

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Take that section as entertainment value only. Its fun to read but thats about it.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i believe the undercover pro is craig titus. He strangled a woman to death and got captured while on the run waiting for his woman to get her nails done! Do you really want to take his advice?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    anyone that tells a person who has never done any AAS before to do HGH is an idiot IMO

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    In an old issue of muscular development some kid wrote to dave palumbo stating he was 19 and had 10ml of test some deca and eq and asked if dave could make a cycle out of that for him, he replied with something like "start with 1gram of test a week and some other extreme doses for the deca and eq, i couldnt believe it, i'll try to find it and post it exactly how it was written

Thread Information