Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    swizole ...nice lookin male, mine is the exact same...except a female. She is about 65 pounds with no fat.

game bred pits are not like the bigger bulkier pits now sought after...they are more so selectively bred for size, weight pulling. They're not as agile, flexible or as quick as a game bred pit in terms of fighting or schutzhund training.

Pits are supposed to be around 35 to 65 pounds tops...that is until all the backyard breeders took it to a new level with these blockheads....oh well, and the wider stance pits....too bad.

I dont have any pics on this pc....but i will say that she is by far the smartest most logical thinking dog i have ever known and so fulla heart and love.

the pitbull howl when shes happy or hungry is the absolute funniest thing ever.

i adopted mine for the humane society for 50 bucks.

best 50 bucks ever.

she is currently on timberwolf organics which is pound for pound the best dog food availble.

put an egg, shell included on once a week while growing and lose the shell in adulthood ..maybe once in awhile, add some salmon oil or olive oil to the food sometimes for the coat/skin health, carrots and other veggies for the teeth, sparingly, eod or e3d, just a few baby carrots ...and your good to go

best fricken dogs around

swizole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    swizole ...nice lookin male, mine is the exact same...except a female. She is about 65 pounds with no fat.

game bred pits are not like the bigger bulkier pits now sought after...they are more so selectively bred for size, weight pulling. They're not as agile, flexible or as quick as a game bred pit in terms of fighting or schutzhund training.

Pits are supposed to be around 35 to 65 pounds tops...that is until all the backyard breeders took it to a new level with these blockheads....oh well, and the wider stance pits....too bad.

I dont have any pics on this pc....but i will say that she is by far the smartest most logical thinking dog i have ever known and so fulla heart and love.

the pitbull howl when shes happy or hungry is the absolute funniest thing ever.

i adopted mine for the humane society for 50 bucks.

best 50 bucks ever.

she is currently on timberwolf organics which is pound for pound the best dog food availble.

put an egg, shell included on once a week while growing and lose the shell in adulthood ..maybe once in awhile, add some salmon oil or olive oil to the food sometimes for the coat/skin health, carrots and other veggies for the teeth, sparingly, eod or e3d, just a few baby carrots ...and your good to go

best fricken dogs around

damn good diet, mines bulking right now. A lot of raw hamburger meat on his iams. I love game bred also. Although mine is off "show" bloodlines, he is still plenty game, just not as game as the ones we use for hunting. Like you mentiond before the ones that are bait pits are about 50-60 lbs. Those are some bad boys!

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swizole
    sire was a blue named pesoupe-razors edge/york
    dam was a blue named calypso- greyline/gaff
    im looking a their website they bred those 2 dogs again. and isnt that your dog in the pic from the last litter?

im interested to see the pups from vegas and ozone!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aadren****e
    they only want $900 a pup? thats pretty cheap all these other breeders want like $3000!!

stong looking dogs though..

hes 104lbs

WTF looks like he is on a dam cycle.

Nice pitt bro

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    WTF looks like he is on a dam cycle.

Nice pitt bro
    yea but you know what they want for 1st pick $6900!! and they are notselling they reserved for themselves 2nd pick is like $4500!!! but amazing dog 26inch head!!

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    It has come as a shock to many people in the UK that there are thousands of individuals who want to own a fighting dog. Furthermore, it is now clear that some breeders have spent years trying to develop animals with powerful vice-like jaw muscles, a larger head, superior blood clotting ability, great agility and an exceptional eagerness to fight. The story started in the early part of the 19th Century, when the Bulldog was bred in England for the purpose of bull baiting.

"Tenderising" the meat on a tethered bull, prior to slaughter and sale.
    Parliament banned bull baiting in 1835, responding to the public outcry.
    The Bulldog was cross bred with the Terrier to produce the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and it is this breed that was used to produce the American Staffordshire and American Pit Bull Terriers.

Just as the fictional Baron Frankenstein found that his created masterpiece became a monster too hot to handle, so the Pit Bull Terrier breeders are said to have produced an unpredictable killer dog. Instead of being `man's best friend', this dog is such an inveterate fighter that some say it cannot be trusted to do anything but rush into a savage attack. According to one RSPCA inspector, quoted in The Independent (21 May 1991, page 3), "They're bred to kill. No other dog is like them". It was this same inspector who described them as "a Darwinian nightmare".

Great divergencies of view are to be found among the general public. Some folk are demanding that the breed be exterminated, others insist that actions should be directed against the owners and breeders, rather than against the dogs, and others (mainly owners) point out that the dogs have an unmatched affection for people! It is not the purpose of this article to take sides on this issue, but to comment on a common misunderstanding of observed variations in living things.

Despite our knowledge of genetics, many people still think that selective breeding programmes are examples of evolutionary processes in action. This belief originates, of course, from Charles Darwin himself. In The Origin of Species, he included examples of variations in domestic dogs in a chapter on the influence of human selection on animals and plants. Darwin wrote: `Over all these causes of change, the accumulative action of selection, whether applied methodically and quickly, or unconsciously and slowly but more efficiently, seems to have been the predominant power'. The idea conveyed is that selection, whether natural or directed, is the driving force for evolutionary change, acting on naturally-occurring variations. A `Darwinian nightmare' would suggest that the driving force is so guided by human breeders that the organism is `moulded' into a monster which turns against its creator.

The problem with this popular view is that it is almost completely false! The science of genetics destroyed this type of argument nearly 100 years ago! The variability which is manipulated by selective breeding exists already within the organism. There is no scientific basis for saying that living things can be moulded without limits by selective forces. In the Introduction to Dent's 1956 edition of The Origin of Species, Professor W.R. Thompson wrote:

`But the facts and interpretations on which Darwin relied have now ceased to convince. The long-continued investigations on heredity and variation have undermined the Darwinian position.'
    The discoveries of genetics actually precipitated a crisis in the minds of Darwinians because they could no longer use evidences which they had previously regarded as compelling. The crisis continued until the discovery that mutations and gene recombination could introduce further variability. Thinking that this opened the door for genuine evolutionary change, Darwinists took genetics on board and sailed on under the flag of neoDarwinism.
    Creationists have pointed out real problems with the proposed genetic mechanisms for introducing new variability. We have shown, for example, that they are generally harmful to organisms and that they are incapable of introducing meaningful new information to the genetic code. More positively, we have sought to develop the concept of the `created kind'. According to The Bible (Genesis chapter 1), organisms were created distinct from one another and were commanded by God to `reproduce after their kind'. Adam and Eve were the original parents of `man-kind'and all modern representatives of the human race are related by descent. Yet we know that a great diversity of characteristics exists: skin pigmentation, hair colour and texture, the shape of head and facial features, the size of skull, height of body, and so on. All this diversity was programmed into the created genetic code given to our first parents. We should not be surprised when we find a similar potential for variation among animals and plants. Indeed, observations like this should stimulate within us a spirit of worship of the Creator, whose works continually reveal the richness of His wisdom and power.

We know that all domestic dogs are related, and that interbreeding is possible with wolves, jackals, coyotes and dingoes. Creationists have suggested that all these groups of species belong to a single created kind. We also recognise that, in the case of domestic dogs, some of the breeds carry mutant genes and exhibit characteristics which go beyond the limits of created variability.

The main difficulty in assessing the threat posed by Pit Bulls is in interpreting their particular behavioural traits. The relationship between genes and behaviour is not understood, although it is clear that there is no simple correspondence. Genetics has focused attention on the visible characters of organisms but we should not neglect the less tangible subject of animal behaviour. What a different world it would be if animals all had the same instincts! God's handiwork is no less seen in animal behaviour than in genetics, but we have to acknowledge that the subject is largely a mystery. It appears that a complex mix of instincts are passed on to an animal by its parents, and also that certain behavioural patterns can be reinforced or modified as it grows up. This latter point is sufficient to insist that owners be held accountable for the behaviour of their dogs. Though we do not subscribe to the `Darwinian nightmare' scenario, we do suggest that sinful man is particularly adept at spoiling the beauty of God's creation, and at exploiting, rather than ruling (Genesis chapter 1, verse 20), the animals that God has entrusted to his care. By a life of obedience to God's command, we can demonstrate to the world around us that there is a better way.

David J. Tyler (1991, revised 1998)

wow...nice post

there was a good web site about the background, interestin actually

by the way, i got a book on them, and a lot of that info is in there, about how they came about and so on. What most people dont realize about the American Pit Bull terrier is that they are not considered a "full-blooded" kanine, hence the name bull terrier, therefore they are not recognized by the akc as a registered bread. So when you say full blooded pit it is kinda an oxy moroon as none of them are full blooded. They are however recognized by the ukc and adba.

by the way, i got a book on them, and a lot of that info is in there, about how they came about and so on. What most people dont realize about the American Pit Bull terrier is that they are not considered a "full-blooded" kanine, hence the name bull terrier, therefore they are not recognized by the akc as a registered bread. So when you say full blooded pit it is kinda an oxy moroon as none of them are full blooded. They are however recognized by the ukc and adba.
    learnt alot in 2days about pits,

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadren****e
    they only want $900 a pup? thats pretty cheap all these other breeders want like $3000!!

stong looking dogs though..

hes 104lbs
    do you have any big pictures of these dogs ..
    they look awesome...

google it mate

HULKBOY is offline Member
    this is my boy BEN he looks good in this pick when he was like 3 now hes like 5 and fat as hell...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see your Pittbulls-myboy.jpg  

slacker is offline Associate Member

yo

Hey, No this is not my dog the the Avitar. Its another memebers, I think the dogs name was Chester. I'm really interested in these dogs and when i get a place of my own i will buy one. I love the look of these dogs, They look like they mean business all the time. If anyone has pics of 90 lbs + pits post em up. As of right now i have a pomeranian, She will eat you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see your Pittbulls-belle3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    cnt find shit online for uk breeders
    Check out Stafforshire Bull Terriers. Smaller than it american cousin but i believe they are widely popular in the Uk. They are also fantastic with children
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see your Pittbulls-eclypstaff%2520man%2520machine.jpg  

decadbal is offline Banned
    clean as a whistle

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    this is my pit just chillin he is only like 75lbs, hes not dead just sleeping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see your Pittbulls-bazyle.jpg  

mine weighed 86 lbs at 7 1/2 months, he is around 9 now so I assume he is somewhere around 90 or 95. But I have not had him weighed recently.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's my girl.... 52 lbs....athletic as shit. SHe follows me everywhere. I take her to the parrk in this fenced in field and I will leave her in there and jump over the fence and she jumps it flat footed jsut b/c she hates being left by me LOL I love her...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see your Pittbulls-sadie-outside.jpg   Lets see your Pittbulls-sadie-bed-cropped.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    do you have any big pictures of these dogs ..
    they look awesome...
    that dog is located on..http://muglestonspitbullfarm.com

hes got a 26" head and is only 19" tall!!! hes a 'bully' razor's edge.

thats what i want bad good looking dog, thick, strong.

i know hes not the true breed of the 35-55lb baiters but still a good looking dog.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Here's my girl.... 52 lbs....athletic as shit. SHe follows me everywhere. I take her to the parrk in this fenced in field and I will leave her in there and jump over the fence and she jumps it flat footed jsut b/c she hates being left by me LOL I love her...

that is a pretty ass dog.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    your dog looks completly confused chipups

that is a pretty ass dog.

THanks man! Yea, she's not you sterotypical brute pit bull, but I think she is beautiful and I love her coloring. She is athletic as hell though and is really actually more along the lines of a "real" pit. I am not gonna lie though, I was kinda hoping she owuld turn out to be 100lbs of solid muscle with a 22 inch head LOL

THanks man! Yea, she's not you sterotypical brute pit bull, but I think she is beautiful and I love her coloring. She is athletic as hell though and is really actually more along the lines of a "real" pit. I am not gonna lie though, I was kinda hoping she owuld turn out to be 100lbs of solid muscle with a 22 inch head LOL
    she can run some EQ and test maybe some gh and slin and abombs then some winny at end she'll be a monster

I see you opted to go with the long-cut ears that are real popular with dobermans. I prefer the short-cut ears, but the long ones are cool too. She does have pretty markings. Loving the mask.

Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000
    Check out Stafforshire Bull Terriers. Smaller than it american cousin but i believe they are widely popular in the Uk. They are also fantastic with children
    my brother has one, charlie its called. thick as f-ck, runs round humping his tigger bear. ive got one sorted now. rotweiller x bullmastiff, go to see it tomo then if my girl likes it were havin it for free. just got to pay for the injections this thursday, £40 buzzin.

staffs are very very common round here

I see you opted to go with the long-cut ears that are real popular with dobermans. I prefer the short-cut ears, but the long ones are cool too. She does have pretty markings. Loving the mask.
    Thanks man, but yea, I actually was expecting the ears to come out a little shorter. They looked good when I first got them done, but as she has grown it's almost like ehr ears have grown too I wanted them shorter

Its not a Pitbull, but heres a couple of pics of the best dam lookin dog I've EVER seen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see your Pittbulls-iw4c0045-cropped-copy-web.jpg   Lets see your Pittbulls-sam162edited.jpg  

Dude, that is by far the ugliest dog i have ever seen.. gonna give me nightmares. Anyone know of any good breeders in Canada, or Alberta for that matter. Thanks guys all of you got great looking pits.

you know that dogs going to heaven

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    This was my boy Cuz had to have him put down a few weeks back for killing the neighbors dog.He was 10 months old, bloody waste.

EDIT just add that he was mastiff crossed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see your Pittbulls-100_9324.jpg  
    Last edited by Hitman; 02-17-2006 at 09:59 PM.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Dally's pitbull -

... much like Dally, he feeds off the blood of the children

(j/k Dally)
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 02-18-2006 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    This was my boy Cuz had to have him put down a few weeks back for killing the neighbors dog.He was 10 months old, bloody waste.

EDIT just add that he was mastiff crossed.
    sorry to hear that brutha... RIP Cuz

grimmace is offline Junior Member
    nice dog!! i want one

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    Dally's pitbull -

(j/k Dally)
    hey bro can i use your pic as my avitar he's perfect for my name! that pic is the

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    Dally's pitbull -

(j/k Dally)
    dally feeds off the choad sweat of hookers bro...

Quote Originally Posted by dogfight
    hey bro can i use your pic as my avitar he's perfect for my name! that pic is the
    yup, go for it dude

mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    not got a rotti.. got a boxer!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see your Pittbulls-lazy-.jpg  

cool looking dog. Does it druel alot?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information