Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    slacker is offline Associate Member
    i'm turning 21 on may 12th. Your dog would make a nice gift...

I feel sorry for you guys if you think pitties are supposed to look like that. Thats just a way of breeding. game bred dogs generally range from 25-45 lbs.

Dont worry man we all know. So u shouldnt be feeling sorry for anyone. We have already talked about the different kinds of breeding. We never said all pitties should look like that. I perfer the look of the heavier, larger headed pitts.

OllllO is offline Junior Member
    here's my baby

sorry needed to make room.......
    Last edited by OllllO; 04-03-2006 at 04:07 AM.

swizole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    I feel sorry for you guys if you think pitties are supposed to look like that. Thats just a way of breeding. game bred dogs generally range from 25-45 lbs.

feel sorry for who bro??? if its for me, dont waste your F*cking time. I have owned pits my entire life, from game bread baiting dogs, to larger bred show pits. I know every legit kennel from georgia to california. You say a game pit should be 25 lbs??? You are an idiot. I have witnessed dog fights where pits were about 30 to 40 lbs and were skin and bones from being starved for weeks. Do you have a "game" pit? I have many. Please do not put out information you know nothing about. Pits come in all differenct shapes and sizes depending on blood lines and proper nutrition.

Reread my post before you go attacking a man. I said most game bred dogs are from 25-45 (thats naturally, not starved to death). I have dogs larger and smaller, in fact we have the worlds smallest pit bull at 9 1/2 lbs ( no pituatary gland). I said I feel sorry for you guys as a genaral point that most people don't think a dogs a pit if 1. it isn't 100+ lbs 2. Blue 3. its head doesn't look like a pumpkin.
    Don't come attack a bro who didn't even direct anything towards you, as we had already talked about dogs on another thread and I knew you knew what a pit was.
    And I'm sorry for whatever dog was starved for weeks to make a weight. Hypothetically if I knew anything about that, dogs should be in an 8 week contest keep so they come in strong and full of stamina. They should be fully conditioned, just like any other profesional.
    www.thepitbullregistry.net go to kennels.
    I am personal friends with the mountain man, mullins, NFK, Ed Centers, George Long and many many many other old timers. I was at floyd Boudreux's house last year. I been touchin bulldogs since I was a baby.

NC is bulldog country

georgia....jeep/red boy gamest dogs on earth, not to be ****ed with.

D'Arcy is offline Female Member

k0nsl

Wow - that pic really threw me for a loop. Your dog is almost a twin for my Matilda, unfortunately dead now. She was one of the best dogs I've ever had, a rescued bait/breeding bitch, she's been dead ten years and I stil miss her.

D'Arcy

Quote Originally Posted by k0nsl
    Pitbulls are dangerous. I have two cats, one male and one female, and they were ' in love ', and look what happend, I find the female cat in bed with my pitbull

Let's hope all they did was sleeping...

dabularach is offline Junior Member
    I have had 3 pits in my lifetime.The first 2 were female one was 45lbs one was 50 lbs and the male I have now is about 65lbs.I have seen 30 lb pits and I have seen 80 lb pits.It all depends on the parents.I have read that the Ideal hogdog is around 40lbs rather than the 80 lb bruizer.

its true.. more agile

Anyone know any good breeders in canada? One with similar genetics to yours swizole?

cant say i know of any breeders in canada, sorry slack

closest major city in GA? had some dogs down there. I love my jeep dogs.

BigMatt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    heres another beaut.
    what breed is this?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    i understand this thread is dedicated to pits but what is the deal with the obsession anyway, i work at petsmart and everytime a pit comes in everyones like awww and im like *yawn*, theres so many other cool ass breeds out there that are much smarter, and much better overall for millions of reasons. having a pit is like a fashion trend now, why do people pick the one dog that has a history of being tough and aggressive, just oozes compensation in the traits of the owner. NO OFFENSE to anyone but about 50% of the ppl who come in with pits have this demeanor about them where when they start talking about thier pit you can actually feel how they actually start acting more confident, like they need a pit to feel that way. doest happen with papillon owners or any terrier or small dog. not expecting anyone to agree with me just something i noticed and a lot of friends at work. i just like being original, which is why i got a min-pin.

min-pins are yappy. Pitts just look sweet, they have a business look to them. Its personal pref really.

Joker 13 is offline New Member
    No pit just an American BullDog
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see your Pittbulls-my-sabean.jpg  

notus is offline Member
    Here he is a true 105 lbs with a 26 inch head. His name is Buster.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see your Pittbulls-pict0750_211.jpg  

i_am_canadian is offline Junior Member
    great thing about the Ontario gov't is the by-laws in effect. Basically we cant have pitbulls in ontario unless they are spayed/neutered or born before a certain date. Any that get into the custody of the humane society get put down. Makes me fackin sick to my stomach.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    No pit-bulls or american bulldogs here however I have a gorgous brindle bull terrier 65 pounds will try to find some pics of him and my girlfriend has one of his sisters who is only 4 months old its Oliver and Gwen

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information