Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggum
    Bro, you're not going to find friendlier people in Boston. They don't call them Massholes for nothin'!! i agree with Swole, SanFran is probably one of the best cities in the US.
    SanFran maybe to gay for him. He'll come back complaining about the number of homosexuals.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggum
    Bro, you're not going to find friendlier people in Boston. They don't call them Massholes for nothin'!! i agree with Swole, SanFran is probably one of the best cities in the US.
    yea if your fond of the reach around

no i hear its nice...lots of gays but nyc has there flocks as well greenwich village on halloween you couldnt find more in the world, but its a good time

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    SanFran maybe to gay for him. He'll come back complaining about the number of homosexuals.

Damn right. I don't wanna go on vacation to be hit on by a horde of queers, especially black one's. Maybe I want to attack handicapped people aswell Carlos, so lets include black, cripped gays, or black cripple Jewish gays.....

Carlos I'm not a damn Nazi, stop trying to make me out like one. If your gay big deal, I could give a rats ass. Just don't go sticking up my ass everytime Carlos, I'm sick to death of it.

I loved NYC, all I'm saying is that it wouldn't kill people to change their damn attitude to visitors there. I'm not expecting to be treated like a god, but dammit if I thought for a second that visitors to Ireland would be treated with the same attitude I got I'd hang my head in shame.

Btw, I have to thanks USfighterFC. He made the last two days fantastic, an absolute gent. He went way out of his way to make me feel welcomed, including giving up his whole day on Sunday to drive me around Manhattan, Queens, long Island and another dinner then out to the airport. We never got to train, hardly spoke about AR or martial arts. But he's a big fvcker so maybe I was best leaving him to his Sambo and me to my site seeing!.

Over all NYC was a fantastic experience. My son wants to return and work for a year after college. I'm glad I seen it, really I am. But right now I'm going out for a nice few pints of creamy Guinness!.

I like my pint, don't I USfighterFC?...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Damn right. I don't wanna go on vacation to be hit on by a horde of queers, especially black one's. Maybe I want to attack handicapped people aswell Carlos, so lets include black, cripped gays, or black cripple Jewish gays.....

Carlos I'm not a damn Nazi, stop trying to make me out like one. If your gay big deal, I could give a rats ass. Just don't go sticking up my ass everytime Carlos, I'm sick to death of it.
    You PMed me asking me questions about NYC. I figured there was some reason I didn't receive an invite. Not that I feel spurned.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 02-27-2006 at 01:31 PM.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

I loved NYC, all I'm saying is that it wouldn't kill people to change their damn attitude to visitors there. I'm not expecting to be treated like a god, but dammit if I thought for a second that visitors to Ireland would be treated with the same attitude I got I'd hang my head in shame.

Btw, I have to thanks USfighterFC. He made the last two days fantastic, an absolute gent. He went way out of his way to make me feel welcomed, including giving up his whole day on Sunday to drive me around Manhattan, Queens, long Island and another dinner then out to the airport. We never got to train, hardly spoke about AR or martial arts. But he's a big fvcker so maybe I was best leaving him to his Sambo and me to my site seeing!.

Over all NYC was a fantastic experience. My son wants to return and work for a year after college. I'm glad I seen it, really I am. But right now I'm going out for a nice few pints of creamy Guinness!.

Yeah you can fvckin drink man. I never seen anything like it. I tried to at least stay on track with you but I didnt feel like throwing up when I got home. I'm glad you enjoyed your time here man. Hope that you eventually come back.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member

at least you actually visited and tried it out - it's a lot better than you criticizing nyc when he never stepped foot there. (way too many ppl like that)

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You PMed me asking me questions about NYC. I figured there was some reason I didn't receive an invite. Not that I feel spurned.

Ok I do apologise, I never actually felt you'd meet up. Had I known that I'd have invited you out, have no doubt about that. You should have dropped a hint. I did ask USfighter about you while I was there. 'Tis a pity, I go to Spain regularly enough, maybe we'll have a San Miguel there sometime.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    welcome back big man!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information