dimentia is offline Junior Member

Just got back from Thailand.........

......and saw the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life. I went to a "ping pong" show at Nana Plaza. I didn't know there were so many uses for a vagina. For example, did you girls know you could pop balloons across the room with a blow dart? Did you also know that you could blow out birthday candles? Or blow a whistle? That's just the beginning. I'm not even going to get into some of the other shit they were doing, it was just plain wrong!

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    sounds nutz.. i hear its a beatiful place

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    ahhh haha i hope the girls were hot who put on that show.

so i wonder how they explain themselves when they go on a date and get asked what they do for a living... "yeah i put on a show with my twat"..."...are you a stripper..?"..."No, just a talented tuna roll entertainer"

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ah another virgin gone. !!!!

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    post a vid.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dimentia
    ......and saw the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life. I went to a "ping pong" show at Nana Plaza. I didn't know there were so many uses for a vagina. For example, did you girls know you could pop balloons across the room with a blow dart? Did you also know that you could blow out birthday candles? Or blow a whistle? That's just the beginning. I'm not even going to get into some of the other shit they were doing, it was just plain wrong!

So how was Thailand?

decadbal is offline Banned
    good stuff.

dimentia is offline Junior Member
    Thailand is beautiful, I did more than just go see ping pong shows.

and no the girls who do the ping pong shows aren't typically hot. that's why they are doing the ping pong shows. If they were hot they would be working in the other strip clubs at these places. I can't do it justice by describing what goes on at Nana, Patpong, and Soi Cowboy. It's crazy out of control, good stuff. Here's a sight that can give you an idea

www.mangosauce.com

all I have to say is there is absolutely no exaggeration in the stories of this site

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by dimentia
    Thailand is beautiful, I did more than just go see ping pong shows.

and no the girls who do the ping pong shows aren't typically hot. that's why they are doing the ping pong shows. If they were hot they would be working in the other strip clubs at these places. I can't do it justice by describing what goes on at Nana, Patpong, and Soi Cowboy. It's crazy out of control, good stuff. Here's a sight that can give you an idea

www.mangosauce.com

all I have to say is there is absolutely no exaggeration in the stories of this site
    Dont worry I will back up your stories. My GF is Thai, thats her in my Avatar. Bangkok is out of control, I have been going there for six years and it is sex heaven

Thread Information