Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Money or fun?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    money save it , invest it , retire early

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i have always said, it doesnt matter how much money you make if you hate your job.

so i would choose the job i would love and less money. i just semi retiered from a job that paid me 120k a year, but i worked in the worst environments, in the worst weather,with long hours and little to no time off, i was in the oilfield, building gas plants and oil refineries in Northern Russia, the Arctic Circle, and Saudi Arabia. i did get to build one in Cuba though.i dont know if i would go back and do it again even though i have been offered more money. now i am a bartender and i make 7 dollars an hour but i love my life.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    honestly, ive never had a job that i liked, i really cant even think of a job id like, well maybe a couple, so.. .id take the money, suffer for a few years then invest. . .

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    i have always said, it doesnt matter how much money you make if you hate your job.

so i would choose the job i would love and less money. i just semi retiered from a job that paid me 120k a year, but i worked in the worst environments, in the worst weather,with long hours and little to no time off, i was in the oilfield, building gas plants and oil refineries in Northern Russia, the Arctic Circle, and Saudi Arabia. i did get to build one in Cuba though.i dont know if i would go back and do it again even though i have been offered more money. now i am a bartender and i make 7 dollars an hour but i love my life.
    thats great to hear. Money isnt everything

no money is not everything in my opinion, i think it can bring a lot of stress, just the same as not having money, so at least if you enjoyed your job that could eleviate some of the stress.

THE $$$.

unfortunately in this world $$$ = fun, power, girls

it also equals stress. and that can be a killer.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    as long as the job doesnt stress you,than go with the money, save it up , reitre early. if the job is awful, stressful, and you cant take it, lleave and go back to the job that pays less,even if that sme job isn t available, another one will be, give the big bucks a shotm and if you truly hate it you can quit with some extra cash in your pocket and than you cn tak a few months off if you like

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    as long as the job doesnt stress you,than go with the money, save it up , reitre early. if the job is awful, stressful, and you cant take it, lleave and go back to the job that pays less,even if that sme job isn t available, another one will be, give the big bucks a shotm and if you truly hate it you can quit with some extra cash in your pocket and than you cn tak a few months off if you like
    That's my way of thinking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information