Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Well i got laid for ya. Yes she was good. Little freaky. She likes to lick ass. Good girl in my opinion. Of course I didint say no.

musubi is offline Female Member
    There's nothing wrong with friends with benefits - although it's bulls***t that all women can't not become attached. It's simple - keep the line of separation defined. If you don't venture into the 'getting-to-know-you realm' what is there to get attached to???

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    women are emotional. they never seperate their hearts from their vaginas
    i heard a sex therapist make a good point one time on t.v. - when a girl and a guy have sex, it's a different conception of what it really is because with a guy it's something outside of your body, but with a girl, well you know...inside; therefore, initially creating somewhat of an emotional attatchment.

IamUnwritten Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AllGearedUp
    Well i got laid for ya. Yes she was good. Little freaky. She likes to lick ass. Good girl in my opinion. Of course I didint say no.
    TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

musubi is offline Female Member
    She likes to lick ass. Good girl in my opinion.
    BAHAHA . . . awesome. Why do guys have a fascination with this, anyway?

Cause its so taboo.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    OK heres the deal. Im a single father, with like no time for a serious relationship right now. I meet alot of woman who want to have a relationship. When i tell them my story about not having the time to dedicate too it, it always evolves into a conversation about just hooking up once in a while for sex. Im all for that for sure. No commitment. Just go out here and there, have a few drinks, and go home and slam the shit out of eachother. Ive kind of trained myself not too get attatched. The woman always say, oh yeah im fine with that, I understand and I wont ask for anything more. Ya ok, wateva. It seems everyone I try this with always end up getting attatched at some point, and they start to have feelings. Thats when I say hey, im all done with this cause you started too get too close. Then they become like mortal enemies.
    Is it possible to ever have a relationship like this, without feelings becoming involved. Im sure im not the only one here whose been in this position. I guess it would be interesting to hear what some of you think, wether it would be from experience or just an opinion.
    Just dont try to do this when you already have a girlfriend. Thats where I ****ed up.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by IamUnwritten
    with a girl, well you know...inside; therefore, initially creating somewhat of an emotional attatchment.
    I can see how that would be true. I notice that.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I contribute the fact that u guys need sex friend to the fact you cant get a woman to really stay with you.. .. I know you love the fact i play the devils advocate..

On another note sex friends usually come over at nite .. meaning they don't have to look at you in the lite.. that says something
    I got a sex friend. Met he in broad day light. Didn't think much of her, but she was on my nuts. Took her to a monster truck show, then fast food afterwards. Nailed her that night. She wasn't very good at she did, so I had to do all the work. She didn't even really know how to give head.
    Afterwards, she asked if we were going out or just sex buddies. I told he sex buddies.
    Next weekend, I took her to the gym. She shows up in sandles and jeans. I had to lend her my shorts and get some sneakers from a friend that I was house sitting. She doesn't want to lift once at the gym. I told her if she wasn't going to try, it was over. So, we do some arm training.
    After, we start messing around. Then end up going at it. I got hungry and made dinner. I asked her to clean the dishes since I cooked. She refused. So I cleaned them and then we watched TV. Then she got horny and we hit it again. This time I couldn't finish, but she finished over and over. Worst sex ever. She's def not girlfriend material. But I might keep her as a sex buddy.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I got a sex friend. Met he in broad day light. Didn't think much of her, but she was on my nuts. Took her to a monster truck show, then fast food afterwards. Nailed her that night. She wasn't very good at she did, so I had to do all the work. She didn't even really know how to give head.
    Afterwards, she asked if we were going out or just sex buddies. I told he sex buddies.
    Next weekend, I took her to the gym. She shows up in sandles and jeans. I had to lend her my shorts and get some sneakers from a friend that I was house sitting. She doesn't want to lift once at the gym. I told her if she wasn't going to try, it was over. So, we do some arm training.
    After, we start messing around. Then end up going at it. I got hungry and made dinner. I asked her to clean the dishes since I cooked. She refused. So I cleaned them and then we watched TV. Then she got horny and we hit it again. This time I couldn't finish, but she finished over and over. Worst sex ever. She's def not girlfriend material. But I might keep her as a sex buddy.
    but you said she aint even good at that

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, it's def not worth it.

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing and hunting alot and drank beer whenever he wanted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information