Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    slob is offline Member
    damn man ur exactly like me..my old ex cheated on me when I was at my aunt's funeral..talk about a bitch x2. I'll never get walked on like that again...ditch her now and learn from your mistakes.
    thats some cold shit right there.

Streaker is offline Member
    What are you doing with a g/f while you are still in school. If I was still in school I would be posting something saying that one of my girlfriendS went to a strip club so I went to one of my other girlfriendS dorm rooms and hooked hooked up with her.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude your girl friened is a whore! Wake up. Why are in love with a slut like that?

And are some of you ppl crazy? "Strip clubs are no big deal"
    BS!!!!
    First of all, i have had myself and friends get sexual favors from strippers(yes for an additional fee) PLUS, one group of my frineds had an ORGY with one of the hottest strippers i have ever seen(FREE OF CHARGE!) Had i not been out of town that day i could have lost my Virginity to a stripper! i try not to think about it.

And MALE STRIPPERS, come on! Remmeber, they are MALE strippers Meaning they are MEN. MEN are horny dogs. You know that! And not all these guys are gay. Most of them are muscle heads like us who use juice ,tan alot,and shave their bodies. When girls get drunk abd their are naked dudes around, they go NUTS. A local radio station where i live did a thing where they sent a disguised dude into a mal strip club, and he reprted that these girls did EVERYTHING to these guys. These guys make girls grab their penises. they take lolly pops rub it on their junk and then the girl puts it back in their mouth.
    Shiit dude just do a yahoo "image" search and look up "male strippers" or go to webshots and look up "male stripper", SEE WHAT YOU FIND AND WAKE UP TO THE REALITY.

Hell, my whole bodybuilding goal is to be a stripper. I just need to learn to do a few dance moves and do another cycle. Wish me luck!

I have a friend that tried out to be a Chip and Dale back in the day and he didn't get the job. Now we call him Chip and Fail.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    How old are you?

If your young, shut up and move on..

Quote Originally Posted by Streaker
    I have a friend that tried out to be a Chip and Dale back in the day and he didn't get the job. Now we call him Chip and Fail.
    why did they reject him? was he not built enough, not tan enough, not tall enogh, not a good enough dancer, or just not good lookin enough?

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    good one!

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    if i were u id head to a stripclub and get get ur knob sucked by some hot bitch... then u would feel better

Mizfit is offline Banned
    sometimes i wonder what this world is coming too

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    You mean what its gone to

You could always hook up with one of her friends as pay back.

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    Been there and done that...still with the girl too. Her ex-best friend was stupid and was trying to hide it from her too and well I played it off as nothing happened and the bitch was just trying to split us up because she wanted me. I wouldn't let my girl go to a strip club gotta grow some ballz . YOU have to wear the pants. Shit like this wouldn't ever happen back in the day. Men used to know how to control their bitches.....sorry to all the women that read this but in reality you know you like it when men take control.

Quote Originally Posted by TexN343
    Been there and done that...still with the girl too. Her ex-best friend was stupid and was trying to hide it from her too and well I played it off as nothing happened and the bitch was just trying to split us up because she wanted me. I wouldn't let my girl go to a strip club gotta grow some ballz . YOU have to wear the pants. Shit like this wouldn't ever happen back in the day. Men used to know how to control their bitches.....sorry to all the women that read this but in reality you know you like it when men take control.
    You would never guess this guy is from Texas

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    Not that there is any excuse for lying but is there a chance she didn't tell you because she thought you would flip out? I have been in a relationship before where the guy was so crazy jealous that i could hardly even go to dinner with a girlfriend let alone a strip club. It really sucked too becuse I was never doing anything wrong. Sometimes it's just fun to hang out with the girls....
    If that is not the issue though.....get rid of her ASAP. It will probably suck at first but in the end you will be happier....in college AND single.

I've been to one of those male strip joints and it was gross. The guys are all sweaty and nasty.....yuk! Plus, seeing a guy dance around in a thong is NOT attractive............
    Its only hot when system admin does it for me ! haha

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    You would never guess this guy is from Texas
    What is that supposed to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    sometimes i wonder what this world is coming too
    I'm with you on that Miz. Us good normal chicks have to stick together

Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff

I've been to one of those male strip joints and it was gross. The guys are all sweaty and nasty.....yuk! Plus, seeing a guy dance around in a thong is NOT attractive............
    yeah whatever. thats what you tell your boyfriend. you know you liked it.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardio Kitten
    thank you extreme22

And I agree with Mizfit...if she lies to you about little inconsequential things, she'll lie to you about major things.
    Ok im now single and i want tou to be my first date seriously but thanks everybody for their help

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    my gf works at the strip club its hard

Quote Originally Posted by extreme22
    wolf man if i have to bitch slap you to get u to be a man i will
    or better yet ill kick you in your nuts lol
    tell her if she cant be straight it's over i hope u did not give her ur credit cards lol
    No thank god...but good point

What are you doing with a g/f while you are still in school. If I was still in school I would be posting something saying that one of my girlfriendS went to a strip club so I went to one of my other girlfriendS dorm rooms and hooked hooked up with her.
    i know but as gay as this may sound i can only handle one girl as i seem to find all the ones that have alot of weird shit going on with them....ive tried dating around and its not that i dont want to i guess i just really ended up caring about the girl and she ended up being a bitch in the end...my mistake, but thats how it always seems to be..im too damn nice

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Dude your girl friened is a whore! Wake up. Why are in love with a slut like that?

And are some of you ppl crazy? "Strip clubs are no big deal"
    BS!!!!
    First of all, i have had myself and friends get sexual favors from strippers(yes for an additional fee) PLUS, one group of my frineds had an ORGY with one of the hottest strippers i have ever seen(FREE OF CHARGE!) Had i not been out of town that day i could have lost my Virginity to a stripper! i try not to think about it.

And MALE STRIPPERS, come on! Remmeber, they are MALE strippers Meaning they are MEN. MEN are horny dogs. You know that! And not all these guys are gay. Most of them are muscle heads like us who use juice ,tan alot,and shave their bodies. When girls get drunk abd their are naked dudes around, they go NUTS. A local radio station where i live did a thing where they sent a disguised dude into a mal strip club, and he reprted that these girls did EVERYTHING to these guys. These guys make girls grab their penises. they take lolly pops rub it on their junk and then the girl puts it back in their mouth.
    Shiit dude just do a yahoo "image" search and look up "male strippers" or go to webshots and look up "male stripper", SEE WHAT YOU FIND AND WAKE UP TO THE REALITY.

Hell, my whole bodybuilding goal is to be a stripper. I just need to learn to do a few dance moves and do another cycle. Wish me luck!

Thanks bro my point exactly....if they are so nasty than why do girls go there? For fun...sorry yes probably in part thats true but thats bs

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    the strip club wouldnt bother me one bit, but the dishonesty would. she isnt right for you, she cant be trusted. you have two choices: either end it now, youl have to deal with alot of emotional pain for awhile, but then it will be all out the way, no worries, move on. OR, you could stay with her, and keep getting hurt over and over and over again. i believe one quick load of hurt is better than a prolonged period of little bits of hurt, if you get me. been in a similar situation before, every week there would be another problem posed by my girlfriend who i absolutely adored and loved, this would always bring me down and hurt me. so, i ended it. yes, it really hurt more than anything, but it ended rather quickly (then came back after about 3 months lol) and then it went away again. i could watch that girl giving another man head and it wouldnt bother me anymore, altho id probably be wishing that i was getting some head aswell hehehe

Not that there is any excuse for lying but is there a chance she didn't tell you because she thought you would flip out? I have been in a relationship before where the guy was so crazy jealous that i could hardly even go to dinner with a girlfriend let alone a strip club. It really sucked too becuse I was never doing anything wrong. Sometimes it's just fun to hang out with the girls....
    If that is not the issue though.....get rid of her ASAP. It will probably suck at first but in the end you will be happier....in college AND single.

Its only hot when system admin does it for me ! haha

But thats the point im not like that anymore... i used to be but i learned there needs to be trust in a relationship and she broke that...she had no problem telling me she kissed her "old crush"...Im rather reasonable actually, it takes alot to make me jelous or protective anymore...so she had nothing to worry about

I'm with you on that Miz. Us good normal chicks have to stick together
    WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU "NORMAL CHICKS"

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    ummm.....I guess we are already taken? that's why you are stuck with the crazy liars.
    j/k patience...you are a college boy...live it up for awhile.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    My .02c .... if you have trust between the two of you...what's the big deal. Guys go ALL the time and we are just supposed to accept it... that's what guys do. I've been to several ... all over the world...had a great time but I NEVER did anything other than watch and have a good time. Ok... I got pulled out on the floor once and there was some baby oil involved but ... hmm .. uh .. never mind. Guess that's not gonna help.

If it's mutally decided that its deterimental to your relationship then fine...it shouldn't happen. If she refuses to understand that it hurts you...she's not worth your time.

As far as the home 2x a week ... I'd have to check that out. Tell her you'd like to go with her. If she hedges....you might wanna be suspicious.

Go with your GUT!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    I guess you gotta look.. usually we're the one's that appear less normal

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    man im glad i have an awesome girlfriend. everybody has there problems and weve had a lot but if she really means something to you u gotta try to make it work. but if she cheated on u or shes a liar then say goodbye

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    its been said. find out what else she's hiding... seriously. its a behavior pattern.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have a similar problem to his... woman going to strip clubs.. but mine loves to goto tittie bars and watch da women dance.. she is a former lezbo
    too bad she gets drunk on one beer and turns into a total BITCH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information