Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    lol, your an interesting one newkid. What kinda medicine were you on? Prozac?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    rofl @ prozac

Lexapro? Nubain?
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

rofl...no drugs for me...just meds

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I have something to say for the marisa girl.

Sounds like you know what you want in your ideal man. But maybe you're looking in the wrong places. I'm not trying to put ideas in your head that can lead you in a direction you don't want to head in, however, if this boyfriend of yours isn't giving you what you need, and the ex didn't as well, and they both were into bodybuilding, you should expect someone who maybe still likes exercising if you do, and isn't so much into themselves. As painful as it may seem, if this guy is that much dedicated to his competitions, and he wont have much time for you, then maybe you're wasting your time?
    As nark said, and i'de like not to use nark to defend my view as he may not agree with it, he says he may find it difficult to balance a relationship with his competitions.

If this is as serious as i'm reading it to be, try this:
    1. Look at how you are presently; are you happy with how this is
    2. Now picture how this may be down the road; do you want this/ will you be happy

Bottom line is he should realize the important role he plays in your life, and be more conciderate towards you. After all, he is your boyfriend, and there are requirements in relationships, and if those requirements can't be met, then i don't know what to tell you.

That was nice.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Wait Wait...I just saw this...No sex in three weeks? Oh man, Marisa I am a little disappointed in you, I mean you are a member here yet you let him run Deca only cycles...

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marisa
    ok so my boyfriend has about 6 weeks to go till his first competition and it wasnt really hard in the beginning.. but now its getting harder for me.. he eats every 3 hours, does cardio usually in the morning at his house.. then goes to the gym at night with his workout buddy. i seriously see him for like 2-3 hours maybe 3 times a week, and i know space is good, but its really hard for me and ive been really sad latley and i think a big reason is becuase i miss him and i dont get to spend that much time with him and wen we are together latley.. we stay in and sit or lay around. i talked to him about it and he's the best and he got me to smile but i still miss him and it not being all about bodybuilding all the time.. at the same time tho.. i understand that he has this competition comming up soon that hes really dedicated and looking forward to and im so proud of him. we dont even have sex anymore. i told him he needs to go buy the condoms since i did the past few times. we only have a few condoms left and they suck so i wont have sex till he gets the better ones so it can be enjoyable! maybe that has somethin to do with why ive been so sad to? i seriously dont think we have had sex in 3 weeks.. were young.. and should do it all the time.. were both just not up to it... i duno whats wrong.. but i cant wait for this competiton to be over so i can have my boyfriend back. are there any girls here who have boyfriends into the sport or n e one who can give me some good words of encouragement maybe? i miss my boyfriend
    Well yet again here we manage to delve a little into the complicated and selfish mind of the species known as fvckingdus femaeles!

Jesus Christ it's six weeks...can't you support the guy for six weeks. If you want to spend more time with him then ask what you can do to help. perpare his meals, clean, do the washing...anything to relieve the pressure of him so you spend more time together and he perhaps has a little more energy at the end of the day to screw you so you stop moaning and complaining all the time.

S

Ps if he still hasn't got energy then out of duty to a bro I'll be happy to step in giggidy giggidy goo!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Marisa = talk to him and tell him your concerns and how you feel (both how you feel of him (Lov'em) & the bodybuilding situation (miss'em) )

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Does he take Proviron ,, I've never done a comp but I've done plenty of diet downs for modeling stuff... I can say running on low calories sucks ass and I would really only jump my girls bones after cardio in the morning,,, but I'd try every day... unless she was busy or too tired...

You guys dont live together, right... (that would put a damper on morning shaging)

Tell him to add some proviron to his cycle 25mg... Oh and is he taking enough Test....( I didn't read to whole thread so forgive me if this info was given)

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    What's his cycle consist of... I've scrolled through a bunch of crap already and didn't see it

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    ok so my boyfriend has about 6 weeks to go till his first competition and it wasnt really hard in the beginning.. but now its getting harder for me.. he eats every 3 hours, does cardio usually in the morning at his house.. then goes to the gym at night with his workout buddy. i seriously see him for like 2-3 hours maybe 3 times a week, and i know space is good, but its really hard for me and ive been really sad latley and i think a big reason is becuase i miss him and i dont get to spend that much time with him and wen we are together latley.. we stay in and sit or lay around. i talked to him about it and he's the best and he got me to smile but i still miss him and it not being all about bodybuilding all the time.. at the same time tho.. i understand that he has this competition comming up soon that hes really dedicated and looking forward to and im so proud of him. we dont even have sex anymore. i told him he needs to go buy the condoms since i did the past few times. we only have a few condoms left and they suck so i wont have sex till he gets the better ones so it can be enjoyable! maybe that has somethin to do with why ive been so sad to? i seriously dont think we have had sex in 3 weeks.. were young.. and should do it all the time.. were both just not up to it... i duno whats wrong.. but i cant wait for this competiton to be over so i can have my boyfriend back. are there any girls here who have boyfriends into the sport or n e one who can give me some good words of encouragement maybe? i miss my boyfriend

I just don't understand why he doesnt want to have sex, he should be ****ing like a rabbit, find a new guy

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    well I can be your boyfriend and even buy the condoms.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member

Sorry hun thats what you get for dating a bodybuilder...he is not necessarily picking that over you but he is just doing what he needs to do...im dieting for a show and most of the time you are so tired sex is the last thing on your mind...im sure he misses you too...just stick with him and see him through it and prob a few weeks after the comp it will get better

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    well I can be your boyfriend and even buy the condoms.
    hope you like wearing 3 at a time...rofl

Kappa Capo is offline Associate Member
    Hope you dont leave him now marisa, he needs you and its just temporary.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    hope you like wearing 3 at a time...rofl
    oh snap that was harsh

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    oh snap that was harsh
    She was rude to me once...thats all it takes

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    She was rude to me once...thats all it takes

yea i saw that. that really wasn't very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea i saw that. that really wasn't very nice
    i saw it too, i believe it was actually twice

its funny because i was reading it as it was happening and i knew as soon as she started that newkid was going to have something to spit right back...then sure enough there it was and it had me lmao

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by GunTotingHipGangster
    i saw it too, i believe it was actually twice

its funny because i was reading it as it was happening and i knew as soon as she started that newkid was going to have something to spit right back...then sure enough there it was and it had me lmao

haha yea, generally speaking, people dont like it when you are rude to them for no legitimate reason

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have 4. i want my boyfriend lol
    so buy a BIG one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information