Thread: Closed

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    like i said i got presents coming in the fedex today,....and who doesnt like presents
    I love it when it shows up too. Its like Christmas.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    red sox tickets just got here....well that makes me feel better...a little...its no puppy, but it will help...

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    hello webb. how you doin

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    hey webb... whenever they pick up money the reciepient has to enter all his info. name, address, DOB stuff like that. call WU ask them what you can do.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    what up spencer

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    what up whores

hey whores whats on the go...i think today will go down as one of the worst days in a while...i am getting screwed more than a 3 dollar hooker on payday...

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Hey Guys... whts goin on Webb? Sounds pretty crappy. Ijsut had a super weird gym experience.. .wow, need to chill

man kate i am having the worst fing day

so here is my day....so i was supposed to recieve my bulldog puppy this morning, last night i was so excited i couldnt sleep. so i was up and logged into my mail, and found out that they have him in france and they have lost his papers and will not send him to me till the breeder sends another copy of the helth papers. so i contact him and he doesnt respond all day. then at 5 pm he sayds he has had to put out an additional 300 for health recaords, but doesnt have the money to ship him now, and needs me to send him 300 asap....well i tellhim unless i get proof that he is there and he spent this other 300 already i will just walk away and call it a loss...well now he is offended i think he is scammin me, and stillwants to work omething out, and is going to have the pet transporters contact me. i said if they do i will give them my cc number and they can process the cost and send him to me...if that wont work then i am sorry but we are not going to get this resolved...so needless to say i am out 300 dollars already

Today I think is bad all around.. I had a crap day too.. but feel free to vent..

so here is my day....so i was supposed to recieve my bulldog puppy this morning, last night i was so excited i couldnt sleep. so i was up and logged into my mail, and found out that they have him in france and they have lost his papers and will not send him to me till the breeder sends another copy of the helth papers. so i contact him and he doesnt respond all day. then at 5 pm he sayds he has had to put out an additional 300 for health recaords, but doesnt have the money to ship him now, and needs me to send him 300 asap....well i tellhim unless i get proof that he is there and he spent this other 300 already i will just walk away and call it a loss...well now he is offended i think he is scammin me, and stillwants to work omething out, and is going to have the pet transporters contact me. i said if they do i will give them my cc number and they can process the cost and send him to me...if that wont work then i am sorry but we are not going to get this resolved...so needless to say i am out 300 dollars already

Aw no! You were so happy about that too.. .I'm sorry to hear that. I know you're skeptical now but have faith that you'll get your little puppy.. but like you said you're out $300 and that really sucks. I hope the little guy is ok and makes it to you safely..

now for the rest of my day...i ordered some IGF froma research company we'll call "X"...now it was suppose dto be here today and it didnt show up so i email them and ask what is going on they say here is the tracking number and try and find out myself...so i find that they shipped it to Alabama, and it was addressed wrong, and didnt even leave the station, so i call the fedex office, and they say it is on its way to memphis, i tell them it needs to be in Canada, not memphis...the girl tells me they will stop it iin memphis and send it to the right address... great right..wrong...i get a call saying that "X" is using fradulent shipping numbers to send stuff and they now have to get international security involved and they will call me and i will have to describe what is in the pack and then open up a fedex acct to get it shipped to me....well i dont know what to tell them what is in the pack...i will thell them it is for a school project on rats i guess...but how can a company be so stupid and screw me like this...i am otu 310 here now

so after today i amout like 650 dollars, no dog, no IGF i need for my show....on the bright side...my Boston Red Sox tickets showed up for a game i am going to on the 27th of June...

Kate...i think it is a scaam...i dont even think there is a dog....but i have faith that if there is i will get him safe and sound....and away from that douche bag....and i am like 15 days away from my comp so i am stressed to the max abiout that too...i do not need this at all

Holy crap Webb.. today is not your day... I'm sorry buddy! Tomorrow is a new day though.... hopefully it will go better. .maybe your girl will cheer you up tonight..

what happened to your day today????

Kate...i think it is a scaam...i dont even think there is a dog....but i have faith that if there is i will get him safe and sound....and away from that douche bag....and i am like 15 days away from my comp so i am stressed to the max abiout that too...i do not need this at all

Indeed... you have a lot going on, but you must remember to focus.. hopefully you'll get the IGF in time.... your comp is so close... you must be getting really excited.. that means 15 days until a really great eating session!!

doubt it, we are both dieting so it is not a very cheery place around here.....tomorrow can tbe as bad...thats impossible....i did get a new cell phone, its super wicked cool...

yeah i am looking forwar to the comp and the after eating, but 15 days is a while still and i will be busy up to then so it will go fast, but i am still holding water and worried how i will look...

i barely sleep at all anymore...i am exhausted all the time and cant sleep....my legs are tired and i live on the top floor of an apartment building....man it is gettin rough....i souind like whinny bitch....

what happened to your day today????
    Well.. haha, compared to your day.. nothing! I just had a rough day at work... was all pumped up for my cardio day at the gym but something weird happened to me that's been happening this week.. I was about 40 mins in.. 65-70% HR, nothing unusual.. I can usually go at that rate for about an hour.

All of a sudden I get dizzy, i start clenching my jaw, can't keep my eyes focussed in one area.. it was weird.. and man i was sweating like theres no tomorrow, even when i got home the perfuse sweating continued.. I feel fine now though, I was pissed because I had to cut my session short.. thought I was gonna pass out at the gym.. and we can't have that..

i barely sleep at all anymore...i am exhausted all the time and cant sleep....my legs are tired and i live on the top floor of an apartment building....man it is gettin rough....i souind like whinny bitch....

NO you don't... you sound like a guy who needs to vent. What you're doing right now is not only hard on the body but definitely the mind too... of course you know better then me.. but I jsut remember from my friends who competed.. I have no idea how you're even still sane..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    mornin................just

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    mornin................just
    mornin.. did u see the germany game?

i am not sane after today.....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    mornin.. did u see the germany game?
    nope only got in from work a coupla hours ago..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    nope only got in from work a coupla hours ago..........
    the goals were unreal man.. you spoke to stocky tonight? lol hes on a date the fag with his ex lol

i am not sane after today.....
    how you doin webb.. keep missin you wen your online lately lol. fate

spence...missed ya bro...you read how bad my day was today????

spence...missed ya bro...you read how bad my day was today????
    nar m8.. whats gone on?

well i just talk to the research place and they are sending me 2 new vials via ups instead...should gett them monday or tuesday...the guy told me to just deny that they are mine and i have no idea what happened, they are supposed to be dvd's

read posts 21842, and 21843

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    so after today i amout like 650 dollars, no dog, no IGF i need for my show....on the bright side...my Boston Red Sox tickets showed up for a game i am going to on the 27th of June...

Man, that hurts. Sorry to hear about that. Fed Ex got me for a little over 1k about 8 years ago. When things didn't go as planned and I called they put me on hold, came back to the phone and said the package was stopped and is being held by our Narcotics dpt. (Memphis also). I asked where the package is going next and was told it will be picked up by shelby county sheriffs dpt. So, I say **** it, wait a day and then call the narcotics dpt. from a pay phone just to see what they would say...guess what... no package from fed ex ever made it to the Shelby County Narcotis dpt. Some sheriff just had a very nice day on me!

basically got scammed on 300 for a dog...and my IGF deliver got screwed and they want me to talk to fedex international security...but the company is replacing them and sending them out asap via UPS noew...

i was just shittin my pants when they said i had to tell international security whats in ther....but they have not called back...so maybe they just seixed it and said screw him...fine...it is being replaced thats is all i care about

well enough about me...what else is going on whores....spencer how have ya been?????

well enough about me...what else is going on whores....spencer how have ya been?????
    sounds like one fvcked up day..

i actually work now so my whoring days have gone lol. i work all over then country

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    sounds like one fvcked up day..

i actually work now so my whoring days have gone lol. i work all over then country

yea i noticed you havent been on much at all. its too bad bro, but you gotta do what ya gotta do

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    man, this gear is making me feel bipolar. im pissed that liz isnt answering my phone calls again. all i want is to use her scale, then never see her again, but shes fu_kin stalling me.

damn it, i need to weigh this sh_t out. as it is right now, i been eyeballing it, but i know that isnt good. for all i know, i could be taking 250 mgs of dbol at a time

Thread Information