Page 434 of 3025 FirstFirst ... 3343844244294304314324334344354364374384394444845349341434 ... LastLast
Results 17,321 to 17,360 of 120964

Thread: Closed

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    mmmm i do love saturdays!!!

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I love me.

funny that i love me also!!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I prefer Sundays

Lift05 is offline Member
    monday

sat is my cheat meal/DAY!

HULKBOY is offline Member
    i gotta take a shit then after that BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by Lift05
    monday

Probably b/c Monday is the international chest day in just about every gym. Every pecker head is waiting for a bench on mondays

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    sat is my cheat meal/DAY!

Hey Booz is it cheat meal or cheat day??? If you're going to do it go all out and make it the entire day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Hey Booz is it cheat meal or cheat day??? If you're going to do it go all out and make it the entire day.
    thats wat i meant mate it starts off as a cheat meal and ends up as a cheat day!!!

Probably b/c Monday is the international chest day in just about every gym. Every pecker head is waiting for a bench on mondays
    not me i must be the exeption,monday is usually leg day for me!

thats wat i meant mate it starts off as a cheat meal and ends up as a cheat day!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those are the best. My favorite time in the fall and winter to eat. I try to get down as many cals as possible.

i dont like mondays!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those are the best. My favorite time in the fall and winter to eat. I try to get down as many cals as possible.
    yes mate most def!slong as your gettin the protein in also,eat SHIT and be happy!

jay your on growth aintcha?ive just started 1 week ago,gonna try n run it till next christmas,lookin forward to it after the 2-3 month mark,gonna run some roids with it in jan and prolly in the summer.

mmmmm just chugged down half my protein drink mmmm nice chocolate flavour!!!!!

wake up jay you dozed off???

jay your on growth aintcha?ive just started 1 week ago,gonna try n run it till next christmas,lookin forward to it after the 2-3 month mark,gonna run some roids with it in jan and prolly in the summer.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm that a good 14 months huh?? Whats the dose and what kind??? You gonna run a split or do it ED???

startin off 2iu's and workin it up over a coupla months to 5 or 6,doin 6 on 1 off,was toyin with the idea of throwin some igf in there somewhere also but aint decided on that yet!splittin the dose up twice daily mornin and early evenin,watcha think?

i have researched quite a bit and am takin the ansomone,now before you jump on me with the 191-192 debate,most of my pals who are on it are gettin good results and a few people i talk to on here also,i have had no welts as of yet and everythin seems fine.i am also buyin direct from the lab so the cost aint bad!

OK OK I cant talk personally about ansomone but I was goign to cmment on the 192aa debate.. Personally I have only taken Serostim and have gotten great results. I have about 2 months left and am 7 months into it. I think this is going to be my last run for a while. I jstu turend 25 and all this hype about the age factor is getting to me. I mean...............if the results were tremendouis I would stick with it but they are gradual and consistent which is more important to me.

At the same rate I have only taken GH to bulk up. Have yet to try it while cutting. I might sound like a hypocrite but if I come by some more kits I may just try it out for 6 months to get me through the spring and summer over here. I'm bulking now and my abs are stuill visible. A lot of that is contributed towards the GH I'm sure. Helping to use my fat as fuel rather then jsut carbs and letting my fat sit in storage.

Prol is offline Associate Member
    I'M so ****ing bored today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Prol is offline Associate Member
    ok i feel better now.thankyou

startin off 2iu's and workin it up over a coupla months to 5 or 6,doin 6 on 1 off,was toyin with the idea of throwin some igf in there somewhere also but aint decided on that yet!splittin the dose up twice daily mornin and early evenin,watcha think?

Even when you're running 2ius/day you are splitting???? If you run the igf that will help the GH last too. I"m running 3.6iu/day and when I run my IGF I lower it to 2ius. Remember Gh sends a signal to release igf. So if we're already taking it then we dont need as much.

OK OK I cant talk personally about ansomone but I was goign to cmment on the 192aa debate.. Personally I have only taken Serostim and have gotten great results. I have about 2 months left and am 7 months into it. I think this is going to be my last run for a while. I jstu turend 25 and all this hype about the age factor is getting to me. I mean...............if the results were tremendouis I would stick with it but they are gradual and consistent which is more important to me.
    yes you see mate i am 36 years young so for this the age thing is more to my benefit,how many iu's you takin and wat regimen are you doin?

Sorry about the elaboration Booz. When it comes to something I like to talk about I can go on for days. May as well split it up for some posts right???? Have to catch up to you somehow

Even when you're running 2ius/day you are splitting???? If you run the igf that will help the GH last too. I"m running 3.6iu/day and when I run my IGF I lower it to 2ius. Remember Gh sends a signal to release igf. So if we're already taking it then we dont need as much.
    yes mate id gathered that from rodge on the growth forum,would you not split the 2 iu's then?

Sorry about the elaboration Booz. When it comes to something I like to talk about I can go on for days. May as well split it up for some posts right???? Have to catch up to you somehow
    no worries about the elaboration the more you elaborate about things the more i can learn!

yes you see mate i am 36 years young so for this the age thing is more to my benefit,how many iu's you takin and wat regimen are you doin?

I"m started at 2iu/day 5/2 for a month. Then up tp 3iu/day for a month. Then topped out at 3.6iu/day 5/2. The reason for 3.6 is b/c serostim is 18iu vials. That divided by 5 is 3.6. Makes it much easier to use and is much more efficient then letting it sit over the weekend. I'd rather reconstitute and keep going until its gone. Dnot like to let it sit there.

I really like it a lot. But for the cost is a toss up. I ran IGF once and liked it. This is my month off and am going to run it again next month.

Curious to see the results b/c this time around I"m going with a lyophilzed over and already suspended version. I'm sure it wuill make a diff

yes mate id gathered that from rodge on the growth forum,would you not split the 2 iu's then?

I didnt split my 2 or 3. But thats jsut me and what works for me.

A lot of people say to split it and it makes sense. Our body releases spurts of Gh throughout the day and the majority of it at night. So it makes sense to split it up.

But here the thing in my case. I haev a doc as a client in the gym. He told me to shoot the entire dose Sub-Q in the AM. The slow absorbtion is enough to release it over time. I"m not saying anyone is wrong here b/c I have learned alot. But I"ll take the docs words over anyone elses. He said anything over 5 he would split. But 3 or 4 no. So as you ramp up your dose you will def end up splitting. But no I wouldnt bother splitting 2iu

yes mate the longer it sits the more it could start to destablize yes?

I also hava another client that is your age exactly. I got him on some Gh a few months ago and he LOVES it. But is takign 2iu's a day for other erasons. Not for growth and LMB. But just as more as a "fountain of youth" effect. He says he feels much better as he looks better. More so in his skin, elasticity and shine

yes mate the longer it sits the more it could start to destablize yes?

Of course. It's a live bacteria thats why its important to use bacteriostatic water. Prevents bacteria from growing on it. Sterile water that is included in the kit is great for the people who its prescribed to b/c they take it in 1 shot. We let it sit over days, HUUUUUUUUGE diff

I didnt split my 2 or 3. But thats jsut me and what works for me.

A lot of people say to split it and it makes sense. Our body releases spurts of Gh throughout the day and the majority of it at night. So it makes sense to split it up.

But here the thing in my case. I haev a doc as a client in the gym. He told me to shoot the entire dose Sub-Q in the AM. The slow absorbtion is enough to release it over time. I"m not saying anyone is wrong here b/c I have learned alot. But I"ll take the docs words over anyone elses. He said anything over 5 he would split. But 3 or 4 no. So as you ramp up your dose you will def end up splitting. But no I wouldnt bother splitting 2iu

hmmm yes i think i may go that way myself then,what benefits have you seen so far mate?i do know its not a miracle drug like some talk about it,but also used the right way with ancillerys ie roids and the such you can make drastic changes i think?

Of course. It's a live bacteria thats why its important to use bacteriostatic water. Prevents bacteria from growing on it. Sterile water that is included in the kit is great for the people who its prescribed to b/c they take it in 1 shot. We let it sit over days, HUUUUUUUUGE diff
    thats a reason why i bought some BW!

,what benefits have you seen so far mate??

The benefits that I have seen so far go as follows: Better skin, elasticity and much cleaner, BF% really staying put even with such a high caloric menu. Now the rest of my results could be fomr the GH or the rest of the gear I ahve been running with it. I have deinitley gotten stronger, gained some LBM and look much better overall. Those are all my goals and I"M very excited about the way its all going.

I dont know how much to contribute towards teh GH alone b/c when I was on it for 2 months prior to my cycle I really didnt see much.

After my experince w/ GH I really feel that its not the best drug to use if you're strapped for cash or if you're looking for serous muscle mass. As far as how I feel and loom its awesome. But I can spend much less money and get much better results. I'm not knocking it b/c after this run I may jsut try it out for the summer. My buddy last summer ran it for 6 months and was eating pretty good and he shredded!!!

My doc tells me that it's infamous for transposting fat as fuel. Which is great all year round!!! But far as the proclaimed hyperplascia effect, that will only occur at very high doses. Similar to what PInnacle runs. 6-8ius ED no days off is the way to go. BUT, you have to take into consideration that GH makes EVERYTHING grow. That's when it gets a lil scary..

yup i know that mate it is a bit worryin on that account,i doubt i will go any higher than 5 daily,i may run the igf along with my pct for both cycles i am gointo run,both cycles will consist of test tren eq and var,the 1st will be a 12 weeker and the 2nd will be 16.

yup i know that mate it is a bit worryin on that account,i doubt i will go any higher than 5 daily,i may run the igf along with my pct for both cycles.

Ahhhhhhh yes PCT. I timed it so that I run my IGF for the month of November then once again for the entire month of January where my pct will start and finish

,both cycles will consist of test tren eq and var,the 1st will be a 12 weeker and the 2nd will be 16.
    Dude!!!!!!!!! Have you been over my house!?!?!!?!?!?! Did you know that's what I"m running????

Test E 750mgs for 16 weeks
    EQ 600mgs for 18 weeks
    Tren -A 50mgs ED for the last 8 weeks.

Now heres the final thought that really gonna get you. I have 400 5mg var lined up that I wanted to take in the month of novemer along w/ the LR3. But I just decided to keep them for the summer and I"m going to run 50mgs D-BOL (naposim) for 30 days.

I know you might be thinking "why is he running to towards the end rather then the beginning?" Fomr what I ahve been reading they say if you take an oral w/ the LR3 it really helps transpost it more efficently and kicks in big time. Actually heard that from a relaible source.

Plus I"m hoping that the LR3 will help w. the gains. Plus I"lll be running it again after that in PCT

Thread Information