Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro there a a pole a lont time ago. I wone that by 90% of votes.

It is a combo of both you know. My tiping is just as bad as my spelling.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    you dont know me dude who are you anyway? how do you know how my child hood was?

>> you are the one that said you tied up cats and let your dog kill them not me. Who gives a flying **** how your childhood was.. I was raised along with my two brothers by an abusive father than would beat the hell out of us if we talked out of turn, he would throw hammers or whatever else was in front of him when he would get drunk and pissed and tired of beating on our mother so screw you for even thinking your childhood was so bad that you have any right to torture animals.

huh? dont be a judge. We are all really animals inside sometimes that takes over.

>> you are obviously a little boy if you can't control the "animal" inside.

ANd why are you rashing on me when some of the others said some ****ed shit too.? Huh?

>> because you made a very clear point that you enjoy hurting animals in this manner, the others you can tell did this as a joke you did not.

So i suppose you dont like cock fighting either?

>> I think it takes a pussy of a man to put two caged animals together and get their rocks off watching two animals hurt and/or kill each other. when two people get in a ring and fight that is one thing they have a choice dog fights and cock fights are created and promoted by pussies that get off on other things pain.. The same ones that probably beat their wives.

Animal fighting has been around since the begining of time as well as many other types of cruel acts.

>> And that makes it okay? Two wrongs don't make a right and just because someone has been cruel to an animal for 2000 years does not make it okay.

What makes you more of a man than me anyway? I sure dont know.......

>> ask your girlfriend.
    >> the the Mods if this is out of line please remove it or ban me I don't care I am not going to sit by and let someone make jokes about hurting animals this is BS.

~Old

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    >> the the Mods if this is out of line please remove it or ban me I don't care I am not going to sit by and let someone make jokes about hurting animals this is BS.

~Old
    Oldman I agree with you 100%, I thought the guy that started the thread was a prick until I read Brazil's post about tying a cat up for a dog to kill.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Lets shoot and burn animals! Lets make em suffer! Down with animals! Down with animals!

fvcking idiots.

Brazil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman

~Old
    If you would have read correctly this was something my friends and I did when i was younger and didnt have control of myself. But you should really go **** yourself man cause I already said it was a long time ago. Im 27 now this was like 15 years ago dude. Ask my girlfriend yeah thats original....... I think your really funny get all upset over a internet personality. Maybe i was just making this up to get a reaction and you fell for it. Perosonally i really dont care what anyone thinks cause you dont they dont pay my bills.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Personally I think your an asshole for doing that. I dont care what the animal did. Get a different girlfriend who doesnt like pets like you.

If it was my cat, I would shove my shoe up your ass.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I ****ing abhor animal cruelty.

I hope the prick get's hit by a bus.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys seriously need to calm down and this thread needs to be locked. He shot it with a kids toy that doesnt even hurt. I once threw a snowball at my cat and hit it in the head. Nice light soft snow that a baby would laugh at. Cry me a river. As to poisoning and the pitbull thing thats about as fvcked up as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    You guys seriously need to calm down and this thread needs to be locked. He shot it with a kids toy that doesnt even hurt. I once threw a snowball at my cat and hit it in the head. Nice light soft snow that a baby would laugh at. Cry me a river. As to poisoning and the pitbull thing thats about as fvcked up as you can get.
    I agree...
    Last edited by Tony Bologna; 04-15-2006 at 03:04 PM.

Well if you decided to read the thread at anytime he stated it travels 150fps and that they're plastic bb's.

Wino is offline Junior Member
    The assholes really show themselves on threads like these.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    Cats are worthless creatures, besides killing mice I guess? Like some have been saying, the cat was an asshole! I woulda shot that thing with a plastic BB too, BIG DEAL! This has been taken way too far, starting fights with people and saying you'd do this and that, ITS a ****IN cat! They're needy, worthless creatures who provide MINIMAL to ZERO companionship. Why people have them as pets I'll never know. Who in their right might would choose a cat as a pet over a dog???? and a big HAHAHA! to you old man, for the obvious reasons.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wino
    The assholes really show themselves on threads like these.
    i was just reading and was about to post the exact same thing.being cruel to defenceless animals is one a of the worst things you can do imho

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Well if you decided to read the thread at anytime he stated it travels 150fps and that they're plastic bb's.

have you ever been shot by one? i have have it stings like f@@k,jesus!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    reading this thread makes me wanna go and protect my dog

Quote Originally Posted by TestTubeBaby
    Cats are worthless creatures, besides killing mice I guess? Like some have been saying, the cat was an asshole! I woulda shot that thing with a plastic BB too, BIG DEAL! This has been taken way too far, starting fights with people and saying you'd do this and that, ITS a ****IN cat! They're needy, worthless creatures who provide MINIMAL to ZERO companionship. Why people have them as pets I'll never know. Who in their right might would choose a cat as a pet over a dog???? and a big HAHAHA! to you old man, for the obvious reasons.
    Bro you're about as worthless as they come so you shouldnt go raggin on cats. At least cats rid the world of rodents and pests. I doubt you have ANYTHING to offer to anyone. Just another one who is taking up space.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Your girlfriend is a real asshole, if the best response on this very important subject to you is "if u love me, u'll deal with the cat"

seriously, whats love got to do with it?
    talk to her relatives.. parents, grandparents, whatever.. tell them the situation and plead for them to please take the cat in.. (if u have to give them montly cat food cash, to sweeten the deal than go ahead n do it!)

than tell her that you found a very loving solution to the cat problem.. tell her her granma decided she'll take it in or something..,.

i bet your gf prolly hates teh cat as much u do.. but feels guilty about it, and defensive n shit.

In ancient Egypt the cat was highly recognized as a god and for some people on this board it is a big deal. I for one do not appreciate assholes that are cruel to any animal. Shooting that cat with the gun was a bitch thing to do IMO. I have had many cats and had to deal with them clawing on the furniture which pisses me off to the cat spraying on furniture which pisses me off, but I would never shoot it or kick it. Just imagine what a little spray bottle of water will do to get a cat to knock something off.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Do you have kids? Let me know when you have your first baby if not already and let me throw a snow ball at him/her and see how you react. I bet i would see one pissed off dude ready to stomp the shit out of anyone.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Do you have kids? Let me know when you have your first baby if not already and let me throw a snow ball at him/her and see how you react. I bet i would see one pissed off dude ready to stomp the shit out of anyone.

No you're misunderstanding me. I used it as in a figurative way of speaking like "Thats so easy a baby could do it" I would never throw a snowball at a baby LOL c'mon I aint that bad. I meant as if when I tossed a snowball at my cat it was harmless. Which it was. Dont think I launched the thing like roger clemens, I tossed it at him 5 feet away underhanded.

Dont think I launched the thing like roger clemens, I tossed it at him 5 feet away underhanded.
    LMAO. Rogers Clemens. Catch this from 5ft....whop!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    Perosonally i really dont care what anyone thinks cause you dont they dont pay my bills.
    We don't pay your bills, but you should be mindful of what you say here because we do allow you to post.

We can also make you unable to post.

~SC~

You really ARE a test tube baby.

~SC~

I am locking this thread.

Any further threads regarding animal cruelty will be deleted and the thread-starter and all negative participants will be dealt supsensions.

Deal with it.

Grow the f*ck up children.

~SC~

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Thanks SC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information