Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    its kinda like eating the forbidden apple.. BUT YES IT KAN BE DONE!
    Yess the secret has been revealed. When my first cheat comes around..its 2 chipotle burritos, an 18" pepperoni pizza, 1 tub natty pb with a spoon and one with a shake mmmmmmmm

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Best blender in the world...enough said....

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ontel/mixer.html

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    Best blender in the world...enough said....

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ontel/mixer.html
    Maybe..but their shaker is the worst in the entire world. Leaks everywhere and spews protein shake all over the place...

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Maybe..but their shaker is the worst in the entire world. Leaks everywhere and spews protein shake all over the place...
    yeah thats why its so cheap lol....

the way I see it you pay for the product you get
    meaning....... you pay $5 most likly it will be shyt (I knwo this isn't always true)

I hear on their site that they got a new shaker... and they showed a video for all fo the shakers and blender I posted.....check it out.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    i got a cheap blender at walmart for 20 bux, then they had these cups, that instead of the lid, you screw on teh blender base..you know the part with the blades...so you take the cup dump your stuff in, and blend. i dont ever use the actual big blender part, just the blades from it.

works aweome, hold perfectly one shake, and when done it goes in the dishwasher. i have 6 cups so i have plenty without having to actually clean any manually or anything.

chinups Guest
    That blender from BB.com looks like the worst blender of all time

I didnt read the whole thread, but have you looked into hand blenders? They are definently the easiest to clean and work decent. I used one last night to mix my protein with 1/2 cup oatmeal and it worked pretty good. Can't really compare it to a real blender, but takes about 10 seconds to completely clean.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I dont have a dishwasher in this crappy dorm..so I just use my shaker
    I did that last year and was too lazy to buy new ones, so by the end of the year they wreaked. It was like bacteria was growing even with anti-bacterial soap and sculding hot water washing it out.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    I did that last year and was too lazy to buy new ones, so by the end of the year they wreaked. It was like bacteria was growing even with anti-bacterial soap and sculding hot water washing it out.
    Sick! Next time use bleach if you have to with scalding hot water immidiately following your shake.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    can you have breakfast in the shake? Would u have to add: oats, protein and egg whites?

MinkyGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I've been using an oster for almost a year and a half now since I've moved out, still going strong. my parents have a 700$ blender. that thing is insane... the container is made out of some material developed by NASA. it looks plastic but you can throw it on the ground and stomp on it and it will NOT break. it is easier to clean than glass. and the thing is quieter than a mouse. My blender sounds like a jet plane taking off compared to this thing. i want to steal it

My mom has something like that, the blades are rated at like 60mph or some crap like that. You can grind whole grain into fine flour with it. Its pretty sick. I think I could dispose of a body with it if I had to...

I just started using cytogain and it mixes easier than anything I have ever used.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information