Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i once tried:

hi there would you star in my next wank!

Natty99 is offline Member
    "Hey, how's it goin?" (Rookie)

"Are You having a good time?" (Amateur)

"Can I buy you ladies a drink" (very desperate)

"Wow, you are absolutely beautiful" (If she blushes and thanks you, keep talking........ (Pro)

I get a lot of phone numbers but don't very often call them. No time due to work and lifting

Met a gorgeous Half Tai girl on Saturday and couldn't even ask for her number because she wanted me to too badly ......Shi* !

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    in butt head voice..

hey baby, i like, pretty buff.. uhh huh huh huh

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Heres some variations on ones used on me and my retort back

Guy -"you know you pretty, but you would look so much hotter if you smile"
    Me - "i will the second you walk away"

Guy - touches me and says, "i wanted to know what heaven felt like"
    Me -"This is not a petting zoo"

My favorite line back is "don't look, don't stare, don't touch, don't bother"

I love men.. thing is that if your gonna use the same crap on me that you use on every other chick why should i even take the time to get to know someone.

I gotta admit the way in for me to give a guy any time at a club is if he asks me about the gym. I have a lot more respect for someone if they appreciate the time i take during my work outs then if they say, "Fuk you got a great ass."

Yes i know its partially what they are thinking anyway, but my ass doesn't interest me, no matter how much it might someone else.

Also guys remember that there are times we see certain men go up to a billion girls in one night with the same routine - YEs we are watching.. so if you have you mind set on hooking up.. make a selection and don't go for a whole slew of women.

Seem interested, even if your not in what's being said, remember details if you want the meeting to go further than a second.

Study the object of your affection for a little bit - see what she drinks, what type of friends she has, whether she looks nervous or confident. Take hints from her style of what type of things may or may not interest her.

Last edited by Mizfit; 05-17-2006 at 09:51 AM.

Thank you mistress....oops I mean mizfit! Good pointers.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    if u wanna get laid, pick up the ones that are less good looking lol

just tell her: "you know im the sexiest guy u will ever be with, so u wanna go back to my place or what?"

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    if u wanna get laid, pick up the ones that are less good looking lol

just tell her: "you know im the sexiest guy u will ever be with, so u wanna go back to my place or what?"
    I think guys do stand a better chance of getting laid with less good looking women - so true

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I think guys do stand a better chance of getting laid with less good looking women - so true
    true but what is the point of that?set your goals high or dont even try...thats my motto/ i do admit to being in college and taking home some trash, but i learned as i got older, now my days ared one, been with the same girl for 2 years,talking about getting engaged, looks like the party is over for old man sust

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    honestly i feel sorry for you buff guys that are big and ripped. It seems like when you walk into a bar or club girls automatically think you are full of yourself instead of thinking "wow that guys works really hard for that body"
    so then no matter what you say you have already hurt your chances justj by looking good.
    of course there ARE the buff ripped guys that really DO have those attitudes that ruin it for the rest of you nice guys.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i know there r nice guys and soem of them r buff.. but a loud bar or club ain't the place to get to know each other

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    I find that if I act like I have a hotass GF at home ready to bang at any time I get girls approaching me. Usually this implies acting aloof, distracted, not looking, although not like some loner weirdo type, just simply like im NOT interested since I've got something better waiting at home.

Relaxed, focused attention on myself or friends, in good mood alittle bored maybe.

Dude that exact thing happend to me the other night........it was nice not trying at all.......ended up not letting it go anywhere out of guilt for my GF

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    honestly i feel sorry for you buff guys that are big and ripped. It seems like when you walk into a bar or club girls automatically think you are full of yourself instead of thinking "wow that guys works really hard for that body"
    so then no matter what you say you have already hurt your chances justj by looking good.
    of course there ARE the buff ripped guys that really DO have those attitudes that ruin it for the rest of you nice guys.

this is true, but honsetly id rather be totally roided out than scrawny. some girls assume things like that, but if you are attractive enough, it wont deter them at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information