Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tretch187 is offline Associate Member

Real Pickup Lines

Okay, we have already seen the "Whats your name, lets bang" threads again and again. lol

This is a more serious thread I was thinking about after this weekend. I really never have any trouble pulling/talking to girls but I was kinda curious what you bros are doing on your initial approach.

Mine is damn generic. "How you ladies doing" type thing... then let the confidence, personality, etc do the rest.

I just realized that I pretty much use this exact same approach each time I approach a girl. I find the straightforward, no BS stuff works. I know if it ain't broke, don't fack with it...

But who else has working openers in the process? You can never know too much.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    well there are few conversation starters that ive found worked well when i was single. i think that that is the biggest obstacle, trying to come off not hitting on the girl, but interested.......

1) have your really drunk friend walk up to a group of girls and basically act like an ass. every group has one of those guys..... give him about 30 seconds then run over and say "hey shit im sorry about my friend" and pull him away. now you can start talking about somthing neutral with out them having their guard up. "did he bother you" "what was he saying" "im sorry we usually take better care of him", tell a stupid joke about your "rude" friend and then you move into "can i buy you a drink to apologize?" also heres a tip dont ask these questions to the hottest girl in the group...ask the 2nd hottest girl, she might be happily surprised you chose to speak with her then her hotter friend that always gets bothered by drunk guys.

2) you: "excuse me do you know (insert name here)"
    group of girls: "No"
    you: "wow i cant believe it!!" push your friend into her direction and you laugh.....
    here is where the guy you pushed has to act smoothe and be like "im sorry my friends are idiots".....and proceed with the same approach as situation number 1.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Depends on the situation and type of woman or group of women.

I say f*ck it and take the shirt off, that makes them start the conversation.

Pressure on them.

~SC~

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hmm i admit to only ever falling for one pick up line

For the most part i know guys just wanna get into my pants and i won't talkt o them when they approach me in clbus regardless of how"nice" They are or are pretending to be.

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    I'll talk to a guy in a club (not that i go out anymore.. but I used to! haha) I have no problems befirending people and being nice, but I dont'usually fell for lines or respond to them.. but i find if you treat a guy like a friend and dont lead him on or flirt they're usually pretty cool and fun to chat with.. takes pressure off or soemthing.. I dunno. But its fun to meet new people and chat.. doesnt mean you have to pick them up or let them pick you up..

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

For the most part i know guys just wanna get into my pants and i won't talkt o them when they approach me in clbus regardless of how"nice" They are or are pretending to be.

so you assume that every guy that talks to you in a club/bar is just trying to use you?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    so you assume that every guy that talks to you in a club/bar is just trying to use you?
    i take it u were born yesterday?

btw, heres a pick up line i thought up back in the day. you say, hey girl, do i know you? and when she says, no you dont. i say, sh_t, i wish i did. then either the girl will smile and you know you're good to go, or shel give you a dirty look and then you know that its a no go.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i take it u were born yesterday?

its pretty fu_kin annoying how females always assume that. not all guys are players

believe it or not, some of us are actually looking for one... let me stress that again, i said ONE girl to make happy. some guys love spoiling their women and doing anything to make them smile.

its pretty fu_kin annoying how females always assume that. not all guys are players
    99% at clubs/bars are

believe it or not, some of us are actually looking for one... let me stress that again, i said ONE girl to make happy. some guys love spoiling their women and doing anything to make them smile.

You're right, it is unfortunate... it's also unfortunate that there are those assh--e guys out there ruining it for the good ones. .. which makes it hard for us women to decipher which are the good and which are the bad. THis is why women should be open to meeting new guys, but not make a decision about them right away.. get to know them, ... talk to them.. you can usually tell pretty quick whos for real and who isnt.. people have a way of showing their true colours fairly quickly..

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    99% at clubs/bars are

Exactly... and this is why you shouldn't try to meet someone at this sort of place. You're asking for it...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Not use me necessarily, but for the most part, i don't see how he is interested in anything other than my ass.

And as Tai said, 9 outta 10 are only interested in that. Clubs are not a place to get quality in my opinion.

Hun you mite be interested in more than that but i have seen and heard it all from men in clubs and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Katelette81
    You're right, it is unfortunate... it's also unfortunate that there are those assh--e guys out there ruining it for the good ones. .. which makes it hard for us women to decipher which are the good and which are the bad. THis is why women should be open to meeting new guys, but not make a decision about them right away.. get to know them, ... talk to them.. you can usually tell pretty quick whos for real and who isnt.. people have a way of showing their true colours fairly quickly..

yea i totally agree. there are lots of guys that just want to fu_k as many girls as possible, so females always got their guard up. it sucks for me though cause females always assume that im a player when the truth is im totally not like that at all. also its true that people can put up an act, but their true personality always shows... usually sooner than later

Mizfit is offline Banned
    not really in a bar or club.

People can become whoever they want.

I've only ever gone out with two guys i meet in these types of environments.

One i dated for 4 months and other was a real by the book cop.

Exactly... and this is why you shouldn't try to meet someone at this sort of place. You're asking for it...
    yep i meet mine is GROCERY STORES!

Hun you mite be interested in more than that but i have seen and heard it all from men in clubs and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

yea i can understand that. you get burned over and over again and pretty soon you start making assumptions to prevent it from happeneing again.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    yea i totally agree. there are lots of guys that just want to fu_k as many girls as possible, so females always got their guard up. it sucks for me though cause females always assume that im a player when the truth is im totally not like that at all. also its true that people can put up an act, but their true personality always shows... usually sooner than later
    men assume things about anyone when you look a certain way, as a woman

its really too bad we dont have that shallow hal vision... it would make dating alot easier

Mizfit is offline Banned
    yea i can understand that. you get burned over and over again and pretty soon you start making assumptions to prevent it from happeneing again.
    Not necessarily burnt.. i just dont have time for games and i'm not into being someone flavour of the momeny so i don't let it get that far.

I don't make myself an option for someone who doesn't deserve a choice.

men assume things about anyone when you look a certain way, as a woman

making assumptions is human nature.

I don't make myself an option for someone who doesn't deserve a choice.

as well you shouldn't. you deserve better than that

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    not all guys at bars/clubs are players i mean i go out almost every night to a bar just to play pool and i play the feild till i find what i like how do you expect to meet someone if you never go out, there are no woman in my gym and besides of going out to bars/ clubs that were i spend most of my time, i dont even drink when i go i go to meet people, play pool,darts,foozball, for instants i meet 2 girls this weekend when i figuer out wich one i like better then i go in that direction, no need to take to seriously,

and when i comes to pickin them up, i always lay my digets on her i say " how bout i give you my # that way if she calls i know she's interested " i never pick up her # i put all the pressuer on her.

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    damn Swole thats it?

Why didn't i think of that? Maybe cause I am not fuggin 280 you bastard

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by tretch187
    damn Swole thats it?

Why didn't i think of that? Maybe cause I am not fuggin 280 you bastard

hahahah, you dont gotta be 280 dude, you just gotta be ripped !!!!!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Pressure on them.

~SC~
    well not all of us are that lucky to take our shirts off and have the girls come flocking towards us haha

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    "Hello, my name is X what's your's?"

"It's my birthday"

"Hi, do you come here often?"

Pretty much any open ended question is good to start off with.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    let women come to you, throw out suttle acknowledgements (like eye contact and a smile)

give it some time to settle, than when you run into them again you can be gentle and give your introductions

after that your on your own - look her over and pay attention to specifics, women spend hours getting ready to go to the club, sometimes they spend alot of time on there hair, they look everything over right to the last detail, they always seem to like comments on there shoes... i think it's because those are specifically the shoes that match the club outfit (so they could be boots as well)

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    i just talk to them... and then they take off their clothes and jump up and down on my lap... afterward i pay them and we're on our way

o wait thats a stripper

seriously
    i usually have my friend go upto them and say 'you see that guy over there, he thinks you're sexy.'.. and if all is good, i go upto them and start talking

well i dont know about pickup lines, just never start talkin shit about people when your tryin to get on a chick.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    im useless, unless the girl appraches me, or there is a blatant ice breaker or excuse to talk to then. once we get chatting im usually successful, but, usually, when i see someone im really attracted to i wont do anything about it apart from make eye contact. with my job, usually they have had acouple of drinks and are more confident to come over and chat. i need to work on my appraches for sure

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=cfiler]"Hello, my name is X what's your's?"QUOTE]

what are you, a secret agent?

slob is offline Member
    just have confidence in yourself.
    approach as many women as possible, you will quickly learn what does and does NOT work for you.
    The best way to learn is by making mistakes.
    but failing that, I usually wait for some kind of eye contact, then I walk straight over and depending on the situation I'll use any number of pre-thought up lines.

The best way to get a girl to talk to you is to be sincere... and that comes naturally, it's like grace. You can't get grace, you either have it or you don't... LOL.

xmenWolverine is offline Junior Member
    guys can be sincere but some times we are stereo typed and its annoying.

Any way hi katelette81

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Why else would they be there ? For the endearing atmosphere ?

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    heh heh maybe cuz im an old bastard (31) ive somewhat grown out of that pickin chicks up outta bars gig however im open to their advances i find it a turn on i dont make the first move anymore cuz really im not into the goin out all the time scene therefor im not looking to pick up anyone thet is into the bar scene.

when i was i never really used pickup lines id grab whatever chick i wanted on the dance floor and grind w her if she was into me on the floor the deal was usually sealed before i ever said 1 word ")

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Pressure on them.

~SC~
    lol.. that works

You've gotta have the signature pre-amble tho: "Hi.. i'm Narkissos"

THEN take your shirt off

That's a one-two-punch

*roots for home team*

lmao!

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member

Pressure on them.

~SC~
    buddy of mine stands 5' 8 " tall currently holdin 270 lbs in pretty decent shape for bulking. chicks are on him like moths to a lightbulb man all this guy has to do is walk around in a bar for about 1 minute before they start flocking over lol and this guy is a freak of nature truely massive.

So yea thats about all you need to do if youre that big u bastards!

*runs off to the gym to deadlift*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information