Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Ebay has gone down hill. I can't wait some replacement company to come out, and make a better system for home users.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Judge Judy says...

Bring it to my court room and let me and bird deal with the slag.

More of the Judge Judy (I'd hit the bitch)

http://www.filecabi.net/video/judgejudy.html

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    oh, and one thing to NEVER buy off ebay is electronics. this includes car speakers/stereos, tv's, computer monitors, ipods, cd players, and pretty much anything else you have to plug in or put batteries in. you'll notice every single company selling something electrical on ebay will always demand you leave them feedback first. the reason behind this is the majority of them carry refurbed products, of which about 20-30% are still defective. so, the only way for them to keep a positive image is by intimidating you with retalitory feedback by making you leave feedback first.

know what i say is if the f*ckers want feedback first, then send me my product first before i pay you! i just think the sellers wanting feedback first is ridiculous. their reasoning is illegitimate and i personally think it's something ebay needs to stop. the sellers reasoning is to make sure you contact them first if there's an issue before leaving feedback, but most people would know enough to anyway. however, retalitory feedback is far more of a concern than a little kid leaving them negative feedback without trying to resolve the matter first. but, they don't care about what's right, they care about making sure they're taken care of at your expense.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER

Bring it to my court room and let me and bird deal with the slag.
    oh god i hate that woman! she thinks she's psychic or something and makes her decisions before even hearing the facts. i knew a local judge that was the same way. she was a lesbian who hated teenagers and men. so basically if you fit either of those two, you were automatically guilty to her as soon as you walked into her courtroom. before you get the wrong impression, no i don't know from personal experience save for an illegitimate speeding ticket i got once. however, i had a girlfriend who worked in her offices, and she straight out told her one day "when people walk into my courtroom, i know just by looking at them who's guilty and who isn't". that right there shows just how f*cked our judicial system really is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information