spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Andy Rooney says

1. Andy Rooney on Monica.
    Can you believe it? Monica turned 28 this week. It seems like only yesterday that she was crawling round the White House on her hands and knees.

2. Andy Rooney on Vegetarians.
    Vegetarian - that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter."

3. Andy Rooney on Prisoners.
    Did you know that it costs forty-thousand dollars a year to house each prisoner? Jeez, for forty-thousand bucks apiece I'll take a few prisoners into my house. I live in Los Angeles. I already have bars on the windows. I don't think we should give free room and board to criminals. I think they should have to run twelve hours a day on a treadmill and generate electricity. And, if they don't want to run, they can rest in the chair that's hooked up to the generator.

4. Andy Rooney on Fabric Softeners.
    My wife uses fabric softener. I never knew what that stuff was for. Then I noticed women coming up to me, sniffing, then saying under their breath, "Married!" and walking away. Fabric softeners are how our wives mark their territory. We can take off the ring. But, it's hard to get that April Fresh scent out of your clothes.

5. Andy Rooney on morning differences.
    Men and women are different in the morning. We men wake up aroused in the morning. We can't help it. We just wake up and we want you. And the women are thinking, "How can he want me the way I look in the morning?" It's because we can't see you. We have no blood anywhere near our optic nerve.

6. Andy Rooney on 'cripes'
    My wife's from the Midwest. Very nice people there. Very wholesome. They use words like 'Cripes' 'For Cripes sake.' Who would that be; Jesus Cripes? The son of 'Gosh' of the church of 'Holy Moly'? I'm not making fun of it. You think I wanna burn in 'Heck'?

7. Rooney on Grandma
    My grandmother has a bumper sticker on her car that says, 'Sexy Senior Citizen.' You don't want to think of your grandmother that way, do you? Out entering wet shawl contests. Makes you wonder where she got that dollar she gave you for your birthday.

8. Rooney on answering machines.
    Did you ever hear one of these corny positive messages on someone's answering machine? "Hi, it's a great day and I'm out enjoying it right now. I hope you are too The thought for the day is: "Share the love." BEEP
    "Uh, yeah...this is the VD clinic calling....Speaking of being positive, your test results are back. Stop sharing the love."
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Another Andy Rooney thread...
    Since the last one proved to not be his words.. is there any certificate of authication for this one? lol\
    THIS IS FUNNY THO!!! LMAO! VEGETARIANS!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...#1

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    those are funny but i don't think they are andy rooney.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you guys kill me...

yes, it's funny..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hell Yes!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Lol, good shit.

Logan13 is offline Banned

nice

Someone in here will spend 20 minutes surfing the web to try to disprove this post. I liked it no matter who wrote it.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahaha!!!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Andy Rooney is gangster regardles.....

hahaha i like that prisoners thing. **** id take some prisoners in too and they can pay me to do it.

Thread Information