Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member
    minus the god part? so you don't believe in god thats fine I mean hey I dated the girl knowing she didn't believe in god but for her to break up with me because I did believe in god is kinda shitty...Whatever though I know that the only thing I can do is move on now, I just hope things work out for me in the long run I mean right now I em in the shittiest part of my life I have a ton of bills Im not going to school my best friend is moving to NY and my family couldn't be more disfuctional. Im left alone in this crazy world! I mean shit I'm only 23 but at the same time my worst fear is not being something in life being a loser...

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll be just fine.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    great post godfather, once again, i love reading your posts

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPump8
    minus the god part? so you don't believe in god thats fine I mean hey I dated the girl knowing she didn't believe in god but for her to break up with me because I did believe in god is kinda shitty...Whatever though I know that the only thing I can do is move on now, I just hope things work out for me in the long run I mean right now I em in the shittiest part of my life I have a ton of bills Im not going to school my best friend is moving to NY and my family couldn't be more disfuctional. Im left alone in this crazy world! I mean shit I'm only 23 but at the same time my worst fear is not being something in life being a loser...
    I was forced to goto church from a young age and have resented it all my life. I feel you should chose for yourself, so far evolution and science appeals more to me, although I haven't ruled out an intelligent creator for the evolutionary process, thats where I stand today..

Anyway bro, its not hard to get your life back on track. Whenever I use to get ditched by a girl, I used it as a new motivation to reinvent myself. Its the time when you get your shit together, go back to school, get that new diet and training program in place, basically do everything to better yourself and show the bitch up that she lost a good thing, and make yourself more appealing to new women. I have the same fears with ya bro, I struggled these last two semesters, and now Im taking summer classes all summer. I have to constantly remind myself that the years of hell im putting myself through now will benefit me in the long run and land me a sweet job making bank and I can live a relaxing life. I think everyone has that dysfunctional element in their family, I personally chose to distant that element. You only need positive people in your life who are going to benefit you. You need to ask yourself with every acquaintance you meet, is this someone who has the same goals (or goals in general) as me and someone who will not drag me down in any way?....if you answer yes then you need to let those people out of your life. My girlfriend has a friend like that, I call them leeches..She doesnt goto school, she has no car, she barely works, she asks my girl for a ride everywhere, and is generally not thankful for it. My girl justifies it by saying its been her friend forever so she has to do that stuff. You get my point in all this, you sound like you know whats up, your just in a down period of ur life. Without the downs youll never realise how good the ups are.... By the way what are you majoring in/career goal?

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    my advice.... use periods once in a while! seriously, that was tough.

everything else has already been said.

they're not all future wives

don't fall in love with every girl you date

take it MUCH slower

lay off the needy

HAVE FUN

that is all

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    great post godfather, once again, i love reading your posts
    wow, thanks bro...i dont recall u sayin that a first time..but i certainly do appreciate your compliment..

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    2 words....chicks suck....things will get better bro, but i have learned to not rely on girls for happiness, cause it will not happen

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    my advice.... use periods once in a while! seriously, that was tough.

everything else has already been said.

they're not all future wives

don't fall in love with every girl you date

take it MUCH slower

lay off the needy

HAVE FUN

that is all
    Another great post.in this thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information