Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    I have been barred from every gym in the area, except Riviera, which just entered the market here. Oh, and one other one that I can't be kicked out of with the current owner, if he knows what is good for him. Training in a gym sucks. I train at home, now. I now have a smith set up for squats and mil press, a power cage set up for bench and DL, and four racks of dumbbells. I never have to wait on equipment. I never have to re-rack my weights for the next person. My bars stay at least partially loaded. The dumbbells stay in order, the way I like them. Nobody hogs the mirror or does multiple sets of 20 lb curls in front of the weight racks. I don't have to lay in anybody else's sweat or snot, and I don't have to wipe up after myself, or even wear clothing to train, if I don't want to. Nobody sits on the bench I need, reading smut or muscle mags. There is no music or tv to distractify my concentrification. I got my shake all ready to drink, in the little cube fridge, in my gym, along with bottled water and diet coke and carby stuff and starbucks doubleshots, whatever I want when I want it. I don't pay membership. I don't have to subsidize water aerobics or squash or racquetball or fencing or jazzercise classes. No fruitcakes giving me the flirty eye. No old farts sucking in their bellies when they see me glance their way. No high school kids with imaginary lat syndrome swaggering around, clanging dumbbells and roaring like little idiots. I might check out Riviera and get kicked out of there, just on principle.

Naaaaah.

Love
    Anna

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Call corp. they will ride with you, I use to manage 2 ballys and we had to always cover our asses no matter what crap they pulled( and it was always something) Kicking someone out was a pain in the ass, and half the time the area director would re instate them w/o telling me.
    p.s. aerobic instructors make like $10 a class, they are a pain in a managers ass (always bitching about something)

archeryblackdog is offline Junior Member
    Did that happen at the bally in 59s and Hwy 90? they are a binch of moorons over there!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    no...the one off of 290 near hwy 6.

I used to go to the one off of 59 and 90...that place SUX.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    zimmy just pull out your dick and slap that bitch.

j3374 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear about the BS you had to endure, Zimmy. That's the unfortunate part about training is that a lot of politics and ego/insecurity involved. That's the difference between "martial arts" and "combat sports" is the sports fighters will/can actually back their shit up and aren't afraid to test themselves.
    For $10 a month, I can see you you'd put up with a certain amount of BS. I guess you get what you pay for.
    You should sign up for that TKD class and start doing takedowns on the students you get paired up with just to annoy the instructor. Then laugh at her when she teaches BS techniques and show all the grappling counters to them.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL that's a great frigin idea!!!! It's free for a month on my plan too... other than the fact that i might get made fun of till i die at my school, it'd be funny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information