Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    It's obvious that alot of people in this thread are not speaking logically anyhow

and like what was previously mentioned do you beleive everything the media says..then you seriously need some help..

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    It's obvious that alot of people in this thread are not speaking logically anyhow

and like what was previously mentioned do you beleive everything the media says..then you seriously need some help..
    im gettin a point accross, it doesnt mean fvckall that butt on matteratzi. it wont change anybodies view on zidanes career atall. only the people who only watch football every 4 yrs in the world cup will say hesb a bad person. makes me piss lmao

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    im gettin a point accross, it doesnt mean fvckall that butt on matteratzi. it wont change anybodies view on zidanes career atall. only the people who only watch football every 4 yrs in the world cup will say hesb a bad person. makes me piss lmao
    I'm not talking about your comments..

He did have a great career.. nothing can change that..

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I'm not talking about your comments..

He did have a great career.. nothing can change that..
    i know

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think there'll be closure on the whole Zidane thing for awhile yet, it's still being talked about at work, on the news, in the papers, friends, on internet threads.

Some people are never gonna forgive him and that's fine. If they believe that one act of craziness has ruined one of the most illustrious soccer careers ever then that's fine. My opinion of him wont change. He was in my opinion the best player the soccer world has produced in the last 10 years, and there's been many greats, a real man and a a treasure to watch.

I'm sad to see him leave the game in whatever capacity..it'll be a long time before someone of that mans skill and intensity comes along again.

ZIDANE EXPLAINS WORLD CUP HEAD-BUTT

Zinedine Zidane has claimed repeated insults about his mother and sister spurred him to head-butt an Italian in Sunday's World Cup final. The French captain declared "I'm a man first" to explain his reaction but refused to say the exact words. A 10-man France later lost the match, and football's most coveted prize, 5-3 on penalties.

It had been reported Italian defender Marco Materazzi called the Algerian-born star the "son of a terrorist whore".

The Italian admitted using insulting language but strongly denied using the word terrorist.

Zidane said: "(Materazzi) grabbed my shirt and ... I said to a stop, to stop pulling my shirt and I said to him, 'If you want, we'll change it at the end of the match'.

"He said, he said some words that were very difficult and words he repeated many times, which is sometimes more difficult to accept than just gestures.

"It was something that happens very quickly."

Zidane refused to repeat the insults but said: "The words were very serious. The things that are very personal.

"It mentioned my mother and my sister, very hard words. You hear them once, you hear them twice and the third time.

"I'm a man first and foremost. There are words I would have preferred to have received a punch than hear what I heard."

The now retired footballer apologised to children who saw the attack but said he did not regret it because "that would mean he was right to say what he said".

Zidane may still be stripped of the Golden Ball award for being voted the best player at the World Cup, ahead of Italians Fabio Cannavaro and Andrea Pirlo.

FIFA boss Sepp Blatter said a decision would be made after a probe into the incident.

Zidane's mother has meanwhile reportedly praised her son for his actions. Malika Zidane said she was "utterly disgusted" at the abuse he allegedly received.

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    ZIDANE EXPLAINS WORLD CUP HEAD-BUTT

Zinedine Zidane has claimed repeated insults about his mother and sister spurred him to head-butt an Italian in Sunday's World Cup final. The French captain declared "I'm a man first" to explain his reaction but refused to say the exact words. A 10-man France later lost the match, and football's most coveted prize, 5-3 on penalties.

It had been reported Italian defender Marco Materazzi called the Algerian-born star the "son of a terrorist whore".

The Italian admitted using insulting language but strongly denied using the word terrorist.

Zidane said: "(Materazzi) grabbed my shirt and ... I said to a stop, to stop pulling my shirt and I said to him, 'If you want, we'll change it at the end of the match'.

"He said, he said some words that were very difficult and words he repeated many times, which is sometimes more difficult to accept than just gestures.

"It was something that happens very quickly."

Zidane refused to repeat the insults but said: "The words were very serious. The things that are very personal.

"It mentioned my mother and my sister, very hard words. You hear them once, you hear them twice and the third time.

"I'm a man first and foremost. There are words I would have preferred to have received a punch than hear what I heard."

The now retired footballer apologised to children who saw the attack but said he did not regret it because "that would mean he was right to say what he said".

Zidane may still be stripped of the Golden Ball award for being voted the best player at the World Cup, ahead of Italians Fabio Cannavaro and Andrea Pirlo.

FIFA boss Sepp Blatter said a decision would be made after a probe into the incident.

Zidane's mother has meanwhile reportedly praised her son for his actions. Malika Zidane said she was "utterly disgusted" at the abuse he allegedly received.

What else is there to explain, We all make mistakes but sometimes you can't go back and fixed them....

We all have our bad side of us..he just decided to show it in the field....which was not a good choice...

Everybody gets mad and whatever but only the ones that control them selves are better players...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    For all the haters!!

adam969 is offline New Member

Smile

All in all if your going to headbutt someone, and I myself am a big fan of the headbutt(rarley expected and quick) That was a hell of a headbutt!

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    you need to start watchin the football instead of readin shit out the papers lol.
    lol dont make me come to england and give you an ass whoopin spenser lol dummyy

jk hes got class but jsut lost his cool big deal case closed.lets move on guys.

whats done is done hes an amazing player ona nd off the pitch and everyone respects him..players,media,fans etcc.

All I'm saying it he shouldnt have let those pussy dirty italians get to him thats all. He proved that hes weak minded IN THAT GAME. this is all part of life and the game guys. have to learn to deal with it and he didnt soo so sorry to badd.

Quote Originally Posted by adam969
    All in all if your going to headbutt someone, and I myself am a big fan of the headbutt(rarley expected and quick) That was a hell of a headbutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    For all the haters!!

Brilliant!! And when Zidane reaches three power bars he can unleash his multi hit Super Move!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to give it to him, on the spur of the moment giving a head butt like that. I watched his interviews yesterday, somewhat, I though it was plausible that since he has "no class" he would lambaste Materazzi but no he didnt.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Materazzi sucks donkey balls and if I ever saw him on the streets I'd kick his racist ass... I don't even watch football usually but the way the Italians were playing made me sick to my stomach. The referees sucked, the players (from all sides) cheated and the fans were making too much noise outside my windows. Worst World Cup EVAR!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

World Cup Champions!!!

For all the HATERS!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WorlCup WHICH TEAM ARE YOU WITH?-worldcup.jpg  
    Last edited by STYLE74; 07-13-2006 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Mistake

after watching the interview I change my mind. He was very classy player cuz if he wasn't he would have trashed talked the Italian player and especially would have repeated what was said to him to make him snap.

oh well shyt happends what can you do....its all a part of the game and he shouldn't have snapped still but hard to say.

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    after watching the interview I change my mind. He was very classy player cuz if he wasn't he would have trashed talked the Italian player and especially would have repeated what was said to him to make him snap.

oh well shyt happends what can you do....its all a part of the game and he shouldn't have snapped still but hard to say.

it is natural for this interviews to go like this...

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm glad Italia won, they deserved it.

noooo world cup is over lol

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread Information