Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    My italians will make it to the finals as well!!!

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    lol drink up big bro....i had 1 beer and im tipsy i never drink. i drank after 4 months bahh!!!

friendly bet is nice bro...

italy should easily beat australia!

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Germany/Sweden... Germeny 2-0
    Argentina/Mexico... Argintina 2-1
    Englang/Ecuador... draw = England on top
    Portugal/Holland... Portugal 2-1
    GAD DAMN Juice ... look at those picks, am I nnice or what!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    No fukin way! Germany will own Argentina.

Germany will win 2-1.

Germany vs Brazil = Final!!!!

Germany looks really good!!! Michael Ballack Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Germany is too deep for those argentines
    thank you bro. someone else see it the way I do. go to the very start of the thread an dyou'll see me predict that Brazil and Germany in final.
    Juice sorry but Germany will spank Argentina's ass. you need to follow my predictions because I havent lost YET.

My italians will make it to the finals as well!!!
    How do you figure that again? oh that's what yo ucall wishful thinking, well its good to be positive.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    we will find it hard with Ecuador.......our manager is just an asshole...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    we will find it hard with Ecuador.......our manager is just an asshole...............
    8 minutes left and we're winning

Mizfit is offline Banned
    isint it 90 minutes

Mizfit is offline Banned
    damn 3 extra minute fukers

Mizfit is offline Banned
    England wins!

thank you bro. someone else see it the way I do. go to the very start of the thread an dyou'll see me predict that Brazil and Germany in final. Juice sorry but Germany will spank Argentina's ass. you need to follow my predictions because I havent lost YET.
    Yes!!!!

I've watched alot of games, but not all and I say Brazil and Germany are
    definitely the two best teams in the cup.

Argentina didn't impress me yesterday. They need to play alot better to have a chance with Germany. They were hyped up as being the only team to beat Brazil, but that's not true. If Ghana didn't have to play Brazil next I would pick them alot higher.

I still haven't seen the Netherlands in action so i'm curious to watch them later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    England wins!
    What a fukin shot that was by Beckham!

He's definitely the best set kicker in the world, but not much else of a player!

I wanted to see Peter Crouch play.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    What a fukin shot that was by Beckham!

He's definitely the best set kicker in the world, but not much else of a player!

I wanted to see Peter Crouch play.
    We won

On to the quarter finale

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1-0!!!

Engalnd were great!! A lot LOT more solid defensively, bring on Portugal/Holland!!! Played so much better without that skinny piece of crap, Crouch.

My semi final predictions

Argentina versus Australia

Brazil versus England

I tihnk the Aussies will beat Italy 2-1 tmo!

Man, what would be the odds of an Aussie/Engalnd final!?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    damn 3 extra minute fukers
    Wow, no need to get aggressive there.

WELL WELL WELL..........HERE COME THE DAILY JUICE THOUGHTS.

England v.s Ecuador.......1-0 england

Lets just say England got lucky! They played okay but not great! I told you guys if England doesn't step up their game that they will lose their 2nd game and they will lose to Portugal!

They are still not looking very solid and not playing well as a a team. Ecuador was attacking alot and had a bunch of chances. Good shot from Beckham which won them the game. When facign a real hard opponent they will lose.

Portugal v.s Holland.............1-0 Portugal

WOOW what a game beautiful! Holland deserved to win. They had soo many chances and they didn't finish them. They got unlucky! Portugal Ronaldo got injured thank god. He's a cry baby! Deco has a red card and will miss next match against england which will benefit England. The ref was a bit crazy but not really cuz this was a roug rough exciting back and forward attacking game! good football!

England v.s Portugal...............Portugal will win 2-0

GAD DAMN Juice ... look at those picks, am I nnice or what!!
    hmm....i got 1 wrong the sweden game...but good job on the scores its a bonus!

germany will not make the finals man comoon stop it ur getting silly!

We won

On to the quarter finale
    u will lose to portugal! boohoo

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    1-0!!!

Engalnd were great!! A lot LOT more solid defensively, bring on Portugal/Holland!!! Played so much better without that skinny piece of crap, Crouch.

Brazil versus England

wow wow wow are you kidding bro? u think england will beat portugal? then u think australia will beat italy?

lol and then a finals with australia and england? woow this will not happen not this wc atleast lol

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    England v.s Portugal...............Portugal will win 2-0
    I have to agree with you on this one. The only thing that sorrows me is Deco's red card. England lucked out on that one, never the less, England will still go down.

hmm....i got 1 wrong the sweden game...but good job on the scores its a bonus!

germany will not make the finals man comoon stop it ur getting silly!
    The only team that has a chance to stop Germany is Argentina and I doubt it. So once again we shall see on friday, remember the last time I made that statement,

1-0!!!

Brazil versus England

Bro where did you get your picks from, out of a hat?

The only team that has a chance to stop Germany is Argentina and I doubt it. So once again we shall see on friday, remember the last time I made that statement,
    I dont agree bro.... but I see where your comming from.

I think Italy has a chance of beating Germany and I think it wil be 50/50 but they could.

check this out...... http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bracket.html

Mizfit is offline Banned
    u will lose to portugal! boohoo
    Maybe but they got some good palyers out for the game.. so we shall see

btw Swiss v.s Ukraine.........Swiss will win 3-1

Ukraine sucks ass!

Maybe but they got some good palyers out for the game.. so we shall see
    well Deco is out and Ronaldo I dont know he might recover by then is a 50/50 rish. They might go with him even if hes a little injuired.

Bottom line is England will have to step their game up and show that they really are here to win and not to just represent the nation!

I dont agree bro.... but I see where your comming from.

I think Italy has a chance of beating Germany and I think it wil be 50/50 but they could.

check this out...... http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bracket.html
    Yes after Germany beat Argentina they will meet Italy and will beat them easier than Argentina then they will meet Brazil in the final. come no juice cant yo usee I'm a MASTER PREDICTOR I have not lost a pick yet. I'm nice with mine.

Yes after Germany beat Argentina they will meet Italy and will beat them easier than Argentina then they will meet Brazil in the final. come no juice cant yo usee I'm a MASTER PREDICTOR I have not lost a pick yet. I'm nice with mine.
    lol ur dreamin bro....

even if they beat argentina gettin past italy will be hard but yes argentina is more of a challenge then italy!

even if some how germany made it to the finals which i doubt u really think they will beat brazil? lol comooon brooo brazil is packed and i mean PACKED! with superstars and they will break that german defense....you will see just watch.

lol ur dreamin bro....

even if they beat argentina gettin past italy will be hard but yes argentina is more of a challenge then italy!

even if some how germany made it to the finals which i doubt u really think they will beat brazil? lol comooon brooo brazil is packed and i mean PACKED! with superstars and they will break that german defense....you will see just watch.
    Ha, Haa. on the contrary my good man Juice. I never said anything about Germany beating Brazil. Brazil has been my team since 1982 with Zico wore #10. If you go back to my earlies post in this thread it will tell you that I said Germany and Brazil in the final with Brazil on top. 24 years with Brazil bro. my team for life.

Let be realistic. BRAZIL
    final will be brazil and germany with brazil winning. the USA!! LOL thats a joke. if they are lucky they might win a match.. MAYBE
    Here we go. the burden of proof.

I think England definitely have the goods to beat Portugal, i get the impression Juice and Mr Mention are of the footballing minds that only the likes of Brazil and Argentina only ever win World Cups.

And there's no denying how well Australia are playing. They come from 1-0 down to beat the Japs 3-0 with only 6 minutes remaining, PUSHED Brazil far (cmon, if they'd equalised that game woulda ended 1-1) and thoroughly deserved to beat Croatia.

Why are you so convinced Italy will trash Oz? Italy couldn't even beat USA when USA just had nine men and I think Australia are a better team than USA. We shall see at the end of today anyways.

Are you two just glory supporters? No one thought Greece could do **** all yet they won Euro 2004.

*Beat the Japs 3-1, I meant.

I think England definitely have the goods to beat Portugal, i get the impression Juice and Mr Mention are of the footballing minds that only the likes of Brazil and Argentina only ever win World Cups.

And there's no denying how well Australia are playing. They come from 1-0 down to beat the Japs 3-0 with only 6 minutes remaining, PUSHED Brazil far (cmon, if they'd equalised that game woulda ended 1-1) and thoroughly deserved to beat Croatia.

Why are you so convinced Italy will trash Oz? Italy couldn't even beat USA when USA just had nine men and I think Australia are a better team than USA. We shall see at the end of today anyways.

Are you two just glory supporters? No one thought Greece could do **** all yet they won Euro 2004.
    I dont know what match you was watching but Brazil beat Austrailia 2-0 thats nothing close to 1-1.
    Ties with Croatia 2-2 and beat up on poor little Japan 3-1 after Japan got too tired to finish strong. You even got all the scores wrong. what world cup are yo uwatching? playstation maybe?? so who did they beat that makes them impressive again?? come on you have to factor all that it bro. Matter of fact dont think for one second they are going to beat Italy, i'll eat my shorts if Austrailia beats Italy.... If you read my post just 2 post up it will explain to you that I've been with Brazil for 24 years now, since I was a Kid, ha ha. and if greece was that nice why didnt they make the world cup again??
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 06-25-2006 at 10:36 PM.

Blahblahblah BRAZIL!!! I have the utter most respect for Brazil but they're not unbeatable! They are still a quality side but not quite the team from the early 90's or 70's when Socrates and Romario were around.

Greece didn't qualify cause they weren't good enough, simple as. You do realise that Brazil are the only team that have never not made the World Cup finals, so that means everyone else has at least sat one world cup out.

Anyways, we shall see by the end of today.

For all the England haters, go listen to the Vindaloo song!!

Ha, Haa. on the contrary my good man Juice. I never said anything about Germany beating Brazil. Brazil has been my team since 1982 with Zico wore #10. If you go back to my earlies post in this thread it will tell you that I said Germany and Brazil in the final with Brazil on top. 24 years with Brazil bro. my team for life.

lol sorry bro didnt see that.

wow wtf are you saying? england will beat portugal? australia will beat italy?

fukkk were not football gods or experts but lets be honest WERE REALISTIC! your typing pure junk

Your facts arent even true and your knowledge of the game is horrible. Sorry if we sound harsh but its cuz it seems like ur talking about hockey.

In fact I dont liek Brazil or Argentina that much....I wanted Holland, Spain, England, Iran, South Korea, Ivory coast the underdogs to do good!

sooo I dont know what your saying bro! agree Japan had the lead then they got too compfterble near the end and thats what lost them the game. Agree they lost 2-0 to brazil not 1-0....fuk your facts arent even facts.

why will italy beat australia? lol if I have to answer this then I'll be writing you a book. Italy tied u.s.a ....? cuz u.s.a had lost their 1st game had to prove to the world that they are ranked #4 for a real reason, Especially after they got their asses kickd 3-0 the 1st game after they lost to cezch.

btw Greece played amazing in the euro cup cuz they had amazing defense and midfield offense was okay nothing great. They didn't qualify so nothing to brag about think luck had a bit to do with it.

I dont know what match you was watching but Brazil beat Austrailia 2-0 thats nothing close to 1-1.
    Ties with Croatia 2-2 and beat up on poor little Japan 3-1 after Japan got too tired to finish strong. You even got all the scores wrong. what world cup are yo uwatching? playstation maybe?? so who did they beat that makes them impressive again?? come on you have to factor all that it bro. Matter of fact dont think for one second they are going to beat Italy, i'll eat my shorts if Austrailia beats Italy.... If you read my post just 2 post up it will explain to you that I've been with Brazil for 24 years now, since I was a Kid, ha ha. and if greece was that nice why didnt they make the world cup again??
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

THE PLAYSTATION ONE MADE MY DAY!

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    EDIT: sorry double posted
    Last edited by I_Want_Abs; 06-26-2006 at 03:08 AM.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information