Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Die all of you!

beuleux is offline Banned
    Its only a game for f***'s sake

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    someone mentioned soccer while i was watching the stanley cup playoffs. i laughed and then replied; "who gives a shit about soccer anyways"
    Yeah wher i came from growing up if you played football you were labeled a poof.

and where do u come from... brighton no doubt lol

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i just don't have a way to relate to it. never had it offered growing up, so i never got into it. but i won't knock any national athlete. world clas is world class no matter which sport they are competing in.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    i just wanna say "**** you soccer!" that is all

and stee, i must admit, i love the football chants, i always get a kick out of abusive songs. "theres only one, steven gerrard, theres only one, steven gerrard, with his packet of sweets, and his big cheesy smile.... gerrard is a fvcking paedophile!" lol priceless. also, nothin personal at steven gerrard, just the only footballer i could think of

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    i just don't have a way to relate to it. never had it offered growing up, so i never got into it. but i won't knock any national athlete. world clas is world class no matter which sport they are competing in.
    Try watching it. It gets pretty exciting when the players play aggressively tackling each other and kicking each other in the head. Saturday I wanted a guy take a set of cleats to the face.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

i watch it, but me not being involved makes me uninterested. i still love all sports and especially competition. when any game is close in any sport... i'm at the edge of my seat. like when germany beat poland in extra minutes, i was up...

slob is offline Member
    this just in...
    [FOOTBALL SUCKS

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    I'm disappointed in you timtim

what a poor thread

lol sorry juicy, didnt mean to disappoint anyone hehe!

carved.in.stone is offline Junior Member
    If you think false patriotism is bad in england timm try being in wales, all day i pass cars with england flags all over them. now for the number of cars that i pass i know their aint that many english people in wales. Now fair enough we did nt qualify and england are part of the home nations, but i know thease are the same people that screamed with joy the year before last when wales beat england in rugby, the same people that rubbed in the face of every english person they met for the next year. Until we lost to england this year thease then became the people that said england were just lucky tos#ers but now the world cup is here and its an excuse to get pissed and they all chant come on england.------pricks

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    and where do u come from... brighton no doubt lol
    What! are you fvciking stupid or something?.

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704

and stee, i must admit, i love the football chants, i always get a kick out of abusive songs. "theres only one, steven gerrard, theres only one, steven gerrard, with his packet of sweets, and his big cheesy smile.... gerrard is a fvcking paedophile!" lol priceless. also, nothin personal at steven gerrard, just the only footballer i could think of
    haha, yeah i know what you mean. i was aiming more at the way they never seem to have an end to them at football matches. i use to work just sown from old trafford and on match days it was like 90mins of fvcking white noise. at least in rugby it has an end to it and you can tell what they are singing even if it is that english one. sweet chariot, we have one in wales for that,
    Swing low sweet chariot, coming for to carry me home
    Swing low sweet chariot, coming for to carry me home.. well
    you can can shove you fvcking chariots up your arse
    you can shov your fvcking chariots up your arse
    you can shaove your fvcking chariots, shove your fvcking chariots,
    shove yoru fvcking chariots up your arse. and so on. then chariots are replaced my members of the english team.

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carved.in.stone
    If you think false patriotism is bad in england timm try being in wales, all day i pass cars with england flags all over them. now for the number of cars that i pass i know their aint that many english people in wales. Now fair enough we did nt qualify and england are part of the home nations, but i know thease are the same people that screamed with joy the year before last when wales beat england in rugby, the same people that rubbed in the face of every english person they met for the next year. Until we lost to england this year thease then became the people that said england were just lucky tos#ers but now the world cup is here and its an excuse to get pissed and they all chant come on england.------pricks
    i think we should start a new coalition up, the new meibion glyndwr, instead of the houses we could target their cars!!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate football
    and in my experience most serious bodybuilders feel the same way

i do however watch every england match

i know what timm is saying though
    i was walking around town with my girlfriend after the england trinidad match and everyone was yelling, being abusive, wolf whistling at my girl, running into restaurants with their trousers down

pain in the arse unless of couse u are as drunk as they are

carved.in.stone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stee
    i think we should start a new coalition up, the new meibion glyndwr, instead of the houses we could target their cars!!

I m in.

stee is offline Member
    thats 2 of us.

stee is offline Member
    if any english or scottish wanna joind we wont turn you away. its not so much a stab at the english but nore of a bit of craic, cos setting things on fire is fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i hate football
    and in my experience most serious bodybuilders feel the same way
    I like it.

stee is offline Member
    see carlos i can tell you ar the kinda guy who is pretty researved and you dont really get excided about much hence the reason you like football.
    something like rugby would confuse you a little and seem a bit like organised chaos. BUt never the less you would like the physicality about the game and the contact that is made. so you would probably like the at too. but think football is more gracefull.
    i might be wrong but its the impression you give me.
    see i think football has the abilty to be gracefull but its just too pointless. there is no real strategy wiht the game. its more like one side being better at kicking that the other.
    games like american football n rugby etc can be won by an underdog of a side by either playing the contact game more agressively. i.e french in the 80's when they beat the allblacks, the blacks had 11 injuries through blood etc. from the french playing dirty and stamping on everyones heads. its called playing the game, you give it you take it, or by just playing with a better intensity in another part of the game, one that the better team is not so strong at.
    but a underdog cannot win by a fluke like they could in football. they could stay 0-0 for 89 mins then by accident a goal happen and then the best team loses. WTF????
    in rugby or american football that result would be impossible.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    I haate the fuking World cup and all the hype around.......;;i hate that sport basically!

see carlos i can tell you ar the kinda guy who is pretty researved and you dont really get excided about much hence the reason you like football.
    something like rugby would confuse you a little and seem a bit like organised chaos. BUt never the less you would like the physicality about the game and the contact that is made. so you would probably like the at too. but think football is more gracefull.
    see i think football has the abilty to be gracefull but its just too pointless. there is no real strategy wiht the game. its more like one side being better at kicking that the other.
    games like american football n rugby etc can be won by an underdog of a side by either playing the contact game more agressively. i.e french in the 80's when they beat the allblacks, the blacks had 11 injuries through blood etc. from the french playing dirty and stamping on everyones heads. its called playing the game, you give it you take it, or by just playing with a better intensity in another part of the game, one that the better team is not so strong at.
    but a underdog cannot win by a fluke like they could in football. they could stay 0-0 for 89 mins then by accident a goal happen and then the best team loses. WTF????
    lol rugby isnt necessarily more skillful or exciting than football, its just you like the game more. i dont want to watch either of them, altho i played rugby for years as a kid, and carlos wouldnt necessarily prefer rugby over football. im sure he has seen atleast one rugby game in his life

stee is offline Member
    lol rugby isnt necessarily more skillful or exciting than football, its just you like the game more. i dont want to watch either of them, altho i played rugby for years as a kid, and carlos wouldnt necessarily prefer rugby over football. im sure he has seen atleast one rugby game in his life
    nah its not the game i like more.
    i like tenis more than football. i like golf more than it too. im just comparing the different attitudes of sport. the one reason i dont lik football is the attitude of the players and fans. there is no respect in the game. to be honest there is no way i would let my kids watch the game becasue of the pople it attracts.

stee is offline Member
    i doubt carlos would prefere rugby over football either. The reason most people dont is that they dont know the laws of the game and they see at as just a violent game played by thugs. which is correct. as the saying goes rugby is a thugs game played by gentlmen, football is a gentlmans game played by thugs. that says it all

but i won't knock any national athlete. world clas is world class no matter which sport they are competing in.
    Well said...

stee is offline Member
    im not knocking anybody and i dont think anyone here has yet. were just here to voice our hatered for the world cup. but it stems further than that.
    but since you are on the subject. i cant call anyone with a body like a 12 year old boy an athlete!!!!

stee is offline Member
    i dont consider myself an athlete but i had a better torso than this when i was 10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beckham.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	69494

WTF does their color have to do with anything?

Yeah, I dated a guy who played rugby. Nice ass on him to. I know the game.

i like tenis more than football.
    Tennis is ghey.

i dont consider myself an athlete but i had a better torso than this when i was 10

Name:	beckham.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	69494
    nice skelton.......who is he?

i doubt carlos would prefere rugby over football either. The reason most people dont is that they dont know the laws of the game and they see at as just a violent game played by thugs. which is correct. as the saying goes rugby is a thugs game played by gentlmen, football is a gentlmans game played by thugs. that says it all
    I dont' like American football. I don't like to watch fat people jump all over each other.

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    WTF does their color have to do with anything?
    hahahah. im sorry but that really did crack me up!!!!!

I prefer rugby. Their not fat and have nicer asses.

stee is offline Member
    hey carlos heres one for you. hes gay. hes the captain of Wales

Name:	gareth_thomas.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	69496

....Sooo Carlos lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Tennis is ghey.
    wow! when the gay man calls your comments gay... you really f***ed up

stee is offline Member
    i dont really like tennis. but i can sit and watch a ful game unlike a full minute of shitball

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information