Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    do you want me to post the pictures you been sending me privately??
    See post above.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    I'm sure you have girldfriends(female friends.)............ Bro just ask them " what does she really want." etc.

I have girlfriends that helped me with girls that I tried to get with. They would tell no, yes, becareful etc.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    You know what, when we go out I'm just going to straight-up look her in the eyes and ask her what she wants. If she says she wants my body, then BAM it's on I'll do it right there on the bartable in public! If she says she is looking for a relationship then I'll know what I need to do. So as not to just put her on the spot I'll inquire as to what she is looking for in life, and then more specifically in the opposite sex. If I ask her what she wants with me personally, she might feel awkward since we just met like 2 days ago!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    On saturday night, me and two of my boys were invited to a bachelorette party - so we went, of course. We ended up going to a club and partying for a long while. The whole time I dance and talked with one of the women, she is 28. She's the hottest girl i've ever met (perfect everything, and I mean EVERYTHING), she is a doctor (so she is wealthy), and she was all over me! I'm 19 and I'm very happy with that, but I would be interested in dating her for obvious reasons. How should I go about that? Obviously she's not just looking for a boy-toy because we fooled around but she wanted to wait to go all the way. What yall think I should do? I was thinking about taking her to dinner.

Don't kid yourself, you are nothing but a boy toy to her, what do you think you could actually do for her in the long run?

Please, do your thing and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Don't kid yourself, you are nothing but a boy toy to her, what do you think you could actually do for her in the long run?

Please, do your thing and leave.
    agreed. you should be happy just to tag that shit. stop talking dates and relationships man, are you out of your mind?!?! get what you (and her) want, see how long you can juice it (no pun intended) and leave it at that. if a relationship material girl comes along then nab her.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    I can say this, Older women can play just as many games / if not more than the younger women.

Believe it.

-shaokahn->

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    You gotta stop thinking you can control the situation

just let it happen it sounds like your honestly just lusting for her, as you cant really have developed any real feelings for her in 2 days.

So if it plays out to where things go long term then cool if not you can still have fun hanging out.

But I doubt anyone really knows regardless of age after a few days of wether they want a long time thing goin on.

Try to just have fun and if your maturity level is higher than a normal 19 yr old then she will know without you haveing to 'try' and act more mature.

But be yourself brotha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information