Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shoalin is offline Junior Member

How the *uck did this happened

Ok guys my friend wanted to buy some shoes from Aldo so we went to the store and this guy walks up to use and did the usual "Welcome to Aldo" speech and we was like if we need your help we'll call you. So, I was looking at a pair of shoes and the same guy comes up to me and says those are so nice I have a pair at home, I was like yeah they are nice then he goes on about how pricey they are but he gets them for next to nothing. Im talking to this guy for like 10 minutes then my friend says Im done lets go so the guy says you seem like a nice guy here is my card and call me if you want my discount or of need of any other services, I thought is was harmless gesture and he did offer me a discount so I took his card. When we got outside my boy was like " Yo you just got picked up by some dude", I was like F off no I .... then I replayed the whole coversation in my head up to the point when he gave me his card ... THAT BASTARD, he totally picked me up like some girl. Of course I tore the card up and tossed it on the street but it taught me a valuable lesson, Gay or Straight guys are *ucking deceitful, slick and dangerous, Thank God Im not a women, Discount on shoes, what was I thinking ... they did look nice though.

LetsGetItOn is offline Junior Member
    Date him for a day. Get the shoes discounted cheap. Dump his ass.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Maybe u can get em for free

Mizfit is offline Banned
    was he hot..

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by shoalin
    Ok guys my friend wanted to buy some shoes from Aldo so we went to the store and this guy walks up to use and did the usual "Welcome to Aldo" speech and we was like if we need your help we'll call you. So, I was looking at a pair of shoes and the same guy comes up to me and says those are so nice I have a pair at home, I was like yeah they are nice then he goes on about how pricey they are but he gets them for next to nothing. Im talking to this guy for like 10 minutes then my friend says Im done lets go so the guy says you seem like a nice guy here is my card and call me if you want my discount or of need of any other services, I thought is was harmless gesture and he did offer me a discount so I took his card. When we got outside my boy was like " Yo you just got picked up by some dude", I was like F off no I .... then I replayed the whole coversation in my head up to the point when he gave me his card ... THAT BASTARD, he totally picked me up like some girl. Of course I tore the card up and tossed it on the street but it taught me a valuable lesson, Gay or Straight guys are *ucking deceitful, slick and dangerous, Thank God Im not a women, Discount on shoes, what was I thinking ... they did look nice though.

yea, this kind of thing has happened to me before too. i dont blame gay men for being attracted to other guys, but it does piss me off that they try that sh_t on me, when they know damn well im not into that kind of thing

think of it like this bro, you're a roided out man that can defend himself if need be. its not like you're a 110 pound female that would basically be at the mercy of some guy in the same type of situation

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Discount on shoes, what was I thinking ... they did look nice though.

Are you sure you tore up his card?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Maybe shaolin tore up his "straight card"... "They did look nice, though." LMAO!

Im not a homophobe and living in NYC you have to expect this sort of behavior. I tell you gay guys are bold as hell (but not as bold as a horny fat chick, they will buy you and ice-cream cone and declare you their man, LOL), they like walking up to straight guys and asking them out, all you can do is smile and say your straight. One of my gyms I go to half the guys or more are gay and you wouldn't know it ... except that one guy who wears the pink spandex pants. I have to say this about gay guys they are dedicated to the gym and they try to look good all the time ... just don't hit on me.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I actually tore it up and cursed at the pieces as they flew into traffic

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    but it does piss me off that they try that sh_t on me, when they know damn well im not into that kind of thing
    How would a guy know you're not gay? Do you have on an I'm straight T-shirt?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Im not a homophobe and living in NYC you have to expect this sort of behavior. I tell you gay guys are bold as hell (but not as bold as a horny fat chick, they will buy you and ice-cream cone and declare you their man, LOL), they like walking up to straight guys and asking them out, all you can do is smile and say your straight. One of my gyms I go to half the guys or more are gay and you wouldn't know it ... except that one guy who wears the pink spandex pants. I have to say this about gay guys they are dedicated to the gym and they try to look good all the time ... just don't hit on me.

gay guys can be pretty forward here in california too. it strange though, most of them will deny they are gay, but once im real drunk or under the influence of other things, they try their luck on me.

all things considered though, thats not a good idea. i get really angry when im faded. haha, being on a sh_t load of gear doesnt help either

think of it like this bro, you're a roided out man that can defend himself if need be. its not like you're a 110 pound female that would basically be at the mercy of some guy in the same type of situation
    Not always true, I went to a corner near a drag club and there was the biggest drag queen I've ever seen, He/She said I like my men big whats your name, mind you He/She is like 6'10 and Im 5'11. If she wanted she could have kicked me in the groin and dragged me to some back alley ... Ok Im creeping myself out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Just like you can tell when a girl your trying to talk to you wants to hear it or not. There was no eye contact and I definitely didn't give him the "Hey I hope to see you again look".

either its my friend (yes, my good friend who i kick it with on a regular basis)

or another example is this guy we met at a bar a few weeks ago. he mentioned that his roomate was gay, and i said i got nothing against it, but i dont understand it... i straight up told this guy i wasnt gay, but he still got too friendly with me towards the end of the night.

Drag queens are scary. You wouldn't know it but they know how to fight and they fight dirty. Don't ever start shit with one. Think about it. They grew up getting picked on and getting into fights. A lot of them carry a weapon on them.

Not always true, I went to a corner near a drag club and there was the biggest drag queen I've ever seen, He/She said I like my men big whats your name, mind you He/She is like 6'10 and Im 5'11. If she wanted she could have kicked me in the groin and dragged me to some back alley ... Ok Im creeping myself out here.

haha, oh man, thats no good.

but looks can be deceiving. i know lots of guys that got a bigger skeletal structure than i do, and as a result they look about the same size as me when they are wearing a sweatshirt or something, but i know im like 5-6 times stronger than they are.

Just like you can tell when a girl your trying to talk to you wants to hear it or not. There was no eye contact and I definitely didn't give him the "Hey I hope to see you again look".
    The guy just could be being friendly to you. I have straight friends. When I meet a guy and I'm nice to him does that mean I'm trying to pick him up? No, it doesn't. It means I'm just being nice or friendly.

Was the guy flirting with you? Smiling? Giving you the eye? Just because a gay guy is nice to you doesn't mean he wants to get in your pants.

this is true. its easy to tell if someone you're trying to pick up on is likeing it. its even easier to tell if they are not likeing it

If I was anywhere else but NYC CA, ATL, SF even TX I wouldn't think twice about a guy offering to buy a drink or rounds, thats how guys do it but here ..... maaaaaaan, you gotta ask yourself ... what does he want, is he gonna try to kiss one of us at the end of the night, that shyt *ucks up my buzz and Im on the defensive for the rest of the night.

either its my friend (yes, my good friend who i kick it with on a regular basis)

or another example is this guy we met at a bar a few weeks ago. he mentioned that his roomate was gay, and i said i got nothing against it, but i dont understand it... i straight up told this guy i wasnt gay, but he still got too friendly with me towards the end of the night.
    Then he was being disrespectful. The same as a guy coming onto a girl after she said she's not interested.

Then he was being disrespectful. The same as a guy coming onto a girl after she said she's not interested.

exactly. i know my boy does it occasionally just cause he likes to piss me off, but the other guy i think was just drunk. he really was a nice guy, but i think he drank too many coronas that night

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, oh man, thats no good.

but looks can be deceiving. i know lots of guys that got a bigger skeletal structure than i do, and as a result they look about the same size as me when they are wearing a sweatshirt or something, but i know im like 5-6 times stronger than they are.
    Yeah you sure look like you dont have a big skeletal structure

I actually get hit on more from guys then women. It's annoying... the hell out of me especially at work. Im open minded but there's a limit

Wait a second... you're on cycle and drinking?

Bad Tren Bull!!! Bad!!!!

If I was anywhere else but NYC CA, ATL, SF even TX I wouldn't think twice about a guy offering to buy a drink or rounds, thats how guys do it but here ..... maaaaaaan, you gotta ask yourself ... what does he want, is he gonna try to kiss one of us at the end of the night, that shyt *ucks up my buzz and Im on the defensive for the rest of the night.

i have an idea, you should just take a sh_t load of test/tren /dbol /winni cycles, and push yourself to the point where you are inhunmanly gorilla strong, like repping 500 pounds on bench. then if some guy (or a fat chick) tries to kiss you, you can simply overpower them.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    I actually get hit on more from guys then women. It's annoying... the hell out of me especially at work. Im open minded but there's a limit
    Well, I get hit on by more women than men. Think how I feel.

The guy just could be being friendly to you. I have straight friends. When I meet a guy and I'm nice to him does that mean I'm trying to pick him up? No, it doesn't. It means I'm just being nice or friendly.

Was the guy flirting with you? Smiling? Giving you the eye? Just because a gay guy is nice to you doesn't mean he wants to get in your pants.
    Carlos you are absoulutely right and thats why I took his card because I thought he was just a cool guy but then when I thought about the questions he was asking me me one of them was, So do you live with your girl? I know how to read between the lines dam it, you wanna find out if Im straight or not. His questions were intimate, but he was fishing trying to figure me out. Im not sure if you guys heard or ALDO but in NYC most of the guys that work in them are gay.

Wait a second... you're on cycle and drinking?

Bad Tren Bull!!! Bad!!!!

haha yea i know. i try to keep it in moderation though.

actually, id rather not go out and party at all when im on cycle, but sometimes my will power just cant stop me

they sell those now?

where can I buy?

LOL, that sucks

Carlos you are absoulutely right and thats why I took his card because I thought he was just a cool guy but then when I thought about the questions he was asking me me one of them was, So do you live with your girl? I know how to read between the lines dam it, you wanna find out if Im straight or not. His questions were intimate, but he was fishing trying to figure me out. Im not sure if you guys heard or ALDO but in NYC most of the guys that work in them are gay.
    I'm from NYC and I've been in Aldo. What are you doing shopping there? That store is gay!

Yeah you sure look like you dont have a big skeletal structure

i dont man, my genetics suck (as far as building mass goes anyway)

but its all good, i can overcome genetics with enough gear

chest6 is offline Banned
    I'm from NYC and I've been in Aldo. What are you doing shopping there? That store is gay!
    There ya go...maybe he assumed you were?

Lets trade.

I'm actually in a dilema myself...........this bisexual "friend" invited me to do a hot girl together. Except I KNOW he likes me and Id totally freak out if he attempted anything, whatsoever. Just the fact of him looking at me while Im naked, irks me. Then again I've had enough sexual escapades as is so I probably wont do it. The possibility of more downfalls then positives can come out of this

Red face

My friend works in the building right above it so one day I went in and the shoes actually looked nice. I like Aldo and Kennethe Coles ... Ok maybe Im a little gay, LOL LOL

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGetItOn
    Date him for a day. Get the shoes discounted cheap. Dump his ass.

Well you have to admit. Many bodybuilders are high maintanence and self-obsessed narcissists as far as how they look. I mean many....well at least I like to look good, appear well, dress well, smell well, have funky hair and well I guess many gays as well. I mean I never knew how many gays take steroids . I would never have believed(because they werent hugh just cut) so.

Well you have to admit. Many bodybuilders are self-obsessed narcissists as far as how they look.

yea i agree. probably cause i am exactly like that.

im not exactly high maintainance though

I have to admit when buying clothes it takes some searching and effort. I have a 35 inch waist but I need 36 or 38 just to fit over my legs. I hate being in weddings for the simple fact that when they measure you up, you always end up in some fat mans jacket and vest because thats only jacket that will fit over your arms, shoulders and chest and I won't buy a custom suit for an event that will be a one time thing, total bullshyt.

I dont know how many times I first meet girls and they were all into me and liked my style and BAM! I dont know what happens maybe,,,,, estrogen rage, and there all over me as to why I have to dress a certain way, spend time doing my hair, going out with my friends, why I'm obsessed with working out, why a girl is looking at me, etc. It ALWAYS happens to me, with these possessive girls, Then I have to lay down the law............it works for a few weeks then, again. Now it's much better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information