Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member

Pulled over with steroids in Jeep

Well I had the unfortunate experience with the cops in my town last week. I recently was pulled over by the cops in my town. I didnt realize that i had a warrant out for my arrest for not paying a fine. This cop ran my plate while i was on my way to vacation for 5 weeks. I was caught with 10 bottles of test e and 10 needles. Im not sure about other states but hyperdermic needles are illegal to have on your person here in the shitty state of Massachusetts. Fortunately for me, the mother of my son has a cousin whos a cop in this town. I wasnt charged YET, but I was given an option. Yes theres always a catch when the cops give you a break. They want me to give up my source and answer all questions they have. Like where I got it from. How many times I have ordered, how much i have ordered and so on. They said they can look up how many times I used western union in the past. My source is over seas. Im not a rat what so ever, so im kind of stuck in a rut. If i rat out the site I got it from, will they be able to persue these over seas people?? Im thinking they cant do shit, so I should sing like a bird and avoid the charges. Im already on probation and this charge would put me away for a year, no questions asked. Im looking for a little advice. Has anyone had a similar experience? Will they be able to prosecute an over seas source? Ill take all the advice I can get. Thanx.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    They cannot do anything to someone overseas especially roids are most likely legal in that country and the source is not responsible for checking whether roids are legal or not in your country.

However, they may be able to track parcels originating from that source and they probably can track people who order from the same source.

Check your PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    SO if you dont answer their questions you'll get a year..or even if you do..?

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Just get a lawyer and don't tell them anything, thats my opinion!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    SO if you dont answer their questions you'll get a year..or even if you do..?
    No, just if he doesnt answer. If I was you I would RAT away. Those dickheads would have no hope in tracking down a good source overseas. I mean for christ sake the internet is littered with these web sites. Just pick a random one and tell them that was who it was. Or pick an email address of a scammer list and use that

Well only if im charged. I have a year suspended sentence hanging over me. If i get arrested for a criminal offense its a probation violation, which will get me a year in jail. If i refuse to cooperate he said they will charge me. I dont know if hes calling my bluff or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    No, just if he doesnt answer. If I was you I would RAT away. Those dickheads would have no hope in tracking down a good source overseas. I mean for christ sake the internet is littered with these web sites. Just pick a random one and tell them that was who it was. Or pick an email address of a scammer list and use that
    Thay can track my western union transactions and get the adresses from that.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    I would call a lawyer first to confirm what they are threatening... I wouldnt rat personally.... its a risk you take... Im not sure how this all works(cause im natty), but if you rat, you could possibly be shutting down a good source that supplies alotta good bros on these boards

This is why my situation sucks. Im checking laws for Mass now. I had it in a locked center console. When they searched my Jeep they opened it with my keys. I always thaught they needed a warrant to search a locked center console. Im gonna talk to a lawyer like some suggested. I dont want to screw anyone. Id hate to see people get in deep shit for something I did.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    say you payed through means other then western union and they cant track shit

pick a scammer list or a random source website overseas and they wont be able to do anything.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AllGearedUp
    Well I had the unfortunate experience with the cops in my town last week. I recently was pulled over by the cops in my town. I didnt realize that i had a warrant out for my arrest for not paying a fine. This cop ran my plate while i was on my way to vacation for 5 weeks. I was caught with 10 bottles of test e and 10 needles. Im not sure about other states but hyperdermic needles are illegal to have on your person here in the shitty state of Massachusetts. Fortunately for me, the mother of my son has a cousin whos a cop in this town. I wasnt charged YET, but I was given an option. Yes theres always a catch when the cops give you a break. They want me to give up my source and answer all questions they have. Like where I got it from. How many times I have ordered, how much i have ordered and so on. They said they can look up how many times I used western union in the past. My source is over seas. Im not a rat what so ever, so im kind of stuck in a rut. If i rat out the site I got it from, will they be able to persue these over seas people?? Im thinking they cant do shit, so I should sing like a bird and avoid the charges. Im already on probation and this charge would put me away for a year, no questions asked. Im looking for a little advice. Has anyone had a similar experience? Will they be able to prosecute an over seas source? Ill take all the advice I can get. Thanx.
    Its not like you had 1000 amps, this is a shitty ass weak charge. Its like saying I got caught with a couple dimes of weed.

Quesion: Are steroids illegal in your state? because alot of states your allowed to have it for personal use but not for buying or selling. Maybe in your states it is lega too ? but you just dont know!

To me... this "I wasn't charged yet but was givin an option" speech sounds very very fishy!

You said the coper said..give us your sources name and info bla bla and we wont charge you but will charge him instead? well bro thats BS! the reason being is cuz your source (the website, you grabbed the gear from) was in in a country where steroids are legal. There for they can go to them but cant prove that they sold it to you.

You said they were going to check your western union account to see if your purachised steroids? well they cant just "ASSUME" you bought juice off their site! Maybe they offer legal stuff on the site like vitamins, gym gloves, t-shirts etc....you can say I buy vitamins and sell them to my friends or give them as a gift to people in my gym! for training you etc....(so many excuses you can think of)

There is so many ways out of it and I think they are just trying to use you to get info from you, then go ahead and lay that charge on you as they were going to do in the 1st place. Maybe they cant do shit but are going to get alot of valuable info and a big confession on tape from you which will = a charge thats worth going through for them. You see what I'm getting at....?

My advice: Get a good lawyer and explain the situation to him. Dont go walk in the cops office and begin telling him your past info. Guess what? hes not your friend! hes against you and will use all that info in court against you! cops are very very sneaky. they act like they are trying to help you to get valuable info from you then they back stab your ass in court, where it matters the most!

give the cop your name, date of birth and say " I exercise my rights to remain silent". "if you would like further information from me, I'll have my lawyer contact you"

This is why my situation sucks. Im checking laws for Mass now. I had it in a locked center console. When they searched my Jeep they opened it with my keys. I always thaught they needed a warrant to search a locked center console. Im gonna talk to a lawyer like some suggested. I dont want to screw anyone. Id hate to see people get in deep shit for something I did.
    always put anything valuable, illegal (steroids ,drugs etc.) in the dashport of your vehicle!

They are not permitted nor have a right to open the dash. They need a warrant for that!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    Its not like you had 1000 amps, this is a shitty ass weak charge. Its like saying I got caught with a couple dimes of weed.

Quesion: Are steroids illegal in your state? because alot of states your allowed to have it for personal use but not for buying or selling. Maybe in your states it is lega too ? but you just dont know!

To me... this "I wasn't charged yet but was givin an option" speech sounds very very fishy!

You said the coper said..give us your sources name and info bla bla and we wont charge you but will charge him instead? well bro thats BS! the reason being is cuz your source (the website, you grabbed the gear from) was in in a country where steroids are legal. There for they can go to them but cant prove that they sold it to you.

You said they were going to check your western union account to see if your purachised steroids? well they cant just "ASSUME" you bought juice off their site! Maybe they offer legal stuff on the site like vitamins, gym gloves, t-shirts etc....you can say I buy vitamins and sell them to my friends or give them as a gift to people in my gym! for training you etc....(so many excuses you can think of)

There is so many ways out of it and I think they are just trying to use you to get info from you, then go ahead and lay that charge on you as they were going to do in the 1st place. Maybe they cant do shit but are going to get alot of valuable info and a big confession on tape from you which will = a charge thats worth going through for them. You see what I'm getting at....?

My advice: Get a good lawyer and explain the situation to him. Dont go walk in the cops office and begin telling him your past info. Guess what? hes not your friend! hes against you and will use all that info in court against you! cops are very very sneaky. they act like they are trying to help you to get valuable info from you then they back stab your ass in court, where it matters the most!

give the cop your name, date of birth and say " I exercise my rights to remain silent". "if you would like further information from me, I'll have my lawyer contact you"
    You must have missed the new bill that Congress passed a few months ago. Every steroid tablet= 1 dosage unit. Every .5ml of steroids=1 dosage unit. Once your reach 49 dosage units you are now in posession with the intent to distribute. As you can see, 1,000ml of an anabolic substance is well over the 49 dosage units. It would not matter if the bottles of test were 1mg/ml, they dont care about the concentration, just the total amount of liquid.

Officers cannot normally search locked compartments without a warrant. However, you already had an arrest warrant out so the search was 'incident to arrest'. Which, unfortunately means they can search the car in any areas they want. Even if they did not search it on the spot, when they impounded it they would have inventoried the car and found the juice that way. I would call a lawyer.

I dont believe they are going to let you off of this charge with you simply saying "my source is bigjuicehead.com"....In MOST cases your deal is only valid if your information LEADS TO A CONVICTION!!! So be careful with how they word their deal for you. You absolutely without a doubt need to seek legal counsel immediately. However, if these are just a bunch of local podunks trying to score some points for promotion, give em a website and let them try to sub-peona a place overseas, lol what a joke...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    They need a warrant unless you give them permission to search.

Like stated above, the police are not looking to give you a break. They never are, they are created from the nature of the beast. They don't care one bit about you, get a lawyer. If you want to work out a deal, do it between you, your lawyer and the DA.

They might be looking to give you a "deal" because they ****ed up and found it in your locked center counsil, which is what I am guessing.

They also might assume that you bought them from somone in state, or local. They might be thinking they can bust someone else off the deal. Chances are the local cops in your town are not going to be busting anyone over sea's and chances are that the goverment of that country over sea's is not concerned with anything a local city cop has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    You must have missed the new bill that Congress passed a few months ago. Every steroid tablet= 1 dosage unit. Every .5ml of steroids =1 dosage unit. Once your reach 49 dosage units you are now in posession with the intent to distribute. As you can see, 1,000ml of an anabolic substance is well over the 49 dosage units. It would not matter if the bottles of test were 1mg/ml, they dont care about the concentration, just the total amount of liquid.

Officers cannot normally search locked compartments without a warrant. However, you already had an arrest warrant out so the search was 'incident to arrest'. Which, unfortunately means they can search the car in any areas they want. Even if they did not search it on the spot, when they impounded it they would have inventoried the car and found the juice that way. I would call a lawyer.

I dont believe they are going to let you off of this charge with you simply saying "my source is bigjuicehead.com"....In MOST cases your deal is only valid if your information LEADS TO A CONVICTION!!! So be careful with how they word their deal for you. You absolutely without a doubt need to seek legal counsel immediately. However, if these are just a bunch of local podunks trying to score some points for promotion, give em a website and let them try to sub-peona a place overseas, lol what a joke...
    No I didn't know of this law. Dont forget I live in Canada and you guys live in the U.S. I was told the Canadian steroid law is something like your allowed to have possesion of steroids for personal use for up to 30 days max.

This is the reason why I thought 10ml bottle of test e can obviously be proved/belived to be for 30 days. I forgot that this is cdn law tho. Mehh sorry broo. Seek a lawyer asap

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Best advice? Keep ur ****in mouth shut until you sign something that u have mass copies of that says "the police will not charge you with anything so long as you cooperate with the investigation of an illegal drug ring"

Thay can track my western union transactions and get the adresses from that.
    What address. Only address they will get is your address. When you send money Western Union you send it to an individual and a country, not an address.

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    I would call a lawyer first to confirm what they are threatening... I wouldnt rat personally.... its a risk you take... Im not sure how this all works(cause im natty), but if you rat, you could possibly be shutting down a good source that supplies alotta good bros on these boards
    Hardly a good reason for him to do time dont your think !!!

When they cuffed and stuffed me, i was watching him intently. I knew i had the gear in my LOCKED center console. I observed him take my keys out of the ignition and open the console. I was under the assumption you needed a search warrant to open a locked console or trunk. Since i was already under arrest, it might be different. I told him that shit was locked away and he needed a warrant to open it, and he informed me that if its within my reach he can search and open whatever he wants. I told him I got the shit over seas, through a website. I know i should of just shut my mouth, but I worry about violating my probation with a criminal offense. Automatic year in jail for me. Thats all I told him. So he knows I got it over seas. I dont want them tracking down any of my fellow bros because of what I told them.

If its an illegal search, itll get thrown out of court, and ill walk away fine. I dont have the cash to get a good lawyer, so i was looking for some advice from you guys. I appreciate the suggestions and im reading them intently.

Hardly a good reason for him to do time dont your think !!!
    IDK bro, like I said... I may be overthinking the issue based on my inexperience... but lets say this bust leads to YOUR source getting busted (assuming its the same guy) and they find out information on you, and you/your address gets redflagged... you wouldnt be pissed??? Im using "you" hypothetically as it can be any using members....

I may be outta my element like I said, i just form my opinion on how/where I grew up and how you just kept your mouth shut cause you never know who it may affect in the long run...

Ill stick to my first piece of advice... TALK TO A LAWYER BEFORE ANYTHING....

And best of luck to ya bro

Well the argument I as a law student would make is.....they are going to claim that with a warrant out for your arrest for an unpaid fin they have probably cause to search ur person and car....However my argument to that is a warrant for an unpaid fine doesn't make you suspicious of any possible contraband...I.E. just because you are a law breaker doesn't make u a drug dealer...In otherwords one offense doesn't automatically make u guilty of every possible one...How does an unpaid fine lead one to a glove compartment or anything that isn't "in plain view"?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    say you payed through means other then western union and they cant track shit

pick a scammer list or a random source website overseas and they wont be able to do anything.
    Smart man.... I like the idea of ratting out some scumbag scammer to save urself without hurting others....

*** still though, many variables exist that we may not know about.... im a broken record, but get that lawyer

Now if ur warrant was for failure to appear in court to testify about a drug charge, then obviously its logical to assume that you may possibly have some contraband on u at the time, that is probable cause...However an unpaid fine and a search of ur vehicle without a warrant is far from that...

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    Well the argument I as a law student would make is.....they are going to claim that with a warrant out for your arrest for an unpaid fin they have probably cause to search ur person and car....However my argument to that is a warrant for an unpaid fine doesn't make you suspicious of any possible contraband...I.E. just because you are a law breaker doesn't make u a drug dealer...In otherwords one offense doesn't automatically make u guilty of every possible one...How does an unpaid fine lead one to a glove compartment or anything that isn't "in plain view"?
    I know what ur saying and when I was little I always wanted to go to law school, but I stopped that dream early cause I get all confused and worked up on loopholes and what-not

FOR EXAMPLE.... what if this person got pulled over on a warrant for not payin a parkin or speeding ticket.... the cops searched the vehicle and found a dirty knife/pistol/weapon, this person used to rape and murder some innocent person.... Do you still agree the guy should have been let go because the warrant was for a traffic violation and it WASNT a warrant to a crime of something like rape/murder/etc????

Hey the law is there to protect the people from the cops abusing their power and unlawfully stopping and searching people for reasons other than suspicion, i.e. race, status, etc...If some guilty people luckily benefit from it in some way then so be it....One innocent life is worth a thousand guilty ones, if u've heard the expression

IDK bro, like I said... I may be overthinking the issue based on my inexperience... but lets say this bust leads to YOUR source getting busted (assuming its the same guy) and they find out information on you, and you/your address gets redflagged... you wouldnt be pissed??? Im using "you" hypothetically as it can be any using members....

I may be outta my element like I said, i just form my opinion on how/where I grew up and how you just kept your mouth shut cause you never know who it may affect in the long run...

Ill stick to my first piece of advice... TALK TO A LAWYER BEFORE ANYTHING....

And best of luck to ya bro
    Man I hear what you are saying, but we all take that risk by using these web sites. Well I dont because I only ever use Western Union so the web site has no record of who I am. If you use a credit card then I guess you are exposed. But lets be realistic here, the websites are there for all to see and I am sure the FDA would never have enough resoucres to get anywhere near most of these guys, and whats more, probably dont even care.

My warrant was for not paying my restitution. I was arrested 6 years ago for larceny over 250$. Im supposed to pay 200$ a month till its all paid off. Im on probation till its paid off. I have a year suspended sentence. By not paying my restitution, I am in violation of my probation. I took 3 months off from paying, due to financial reasons. Its my own fault for not letting the courts know. I wasnt aware of the warrant till I got pulled over. It had nothing to do with drugs or anything. Just a theft. There was no reason i gave him to think there was anything in my car illegal. he said he was doing an inventory search, which is why he opened my locked console.

Hey the law is there to protect the people from the cops abusing their power and unlawfully stopping and searching people for reasons other than suspicion, i.e. race, status, etc...If some guilty people luckily benefit from it in some way then so be it....One innocent life is worth a thousand guilty ones, if u've heard the expression
    I know what your saying bro... and I definately wasnt disagreeing with your post.... I used to ( and still do ) find it fcked up that I used to get pulled over based on how I looked or what kind of car I drove in a certain neighborhood and it would eventually lead to a full car search even though I was innocent besides my tinted windows or somethign else minor...

I was just expressing an opinion I could see others bringing up... Like I said, its situations like these that make the law way to subjectable

Yeah, but as Winston Churchill said, "Democracy is a terrible form of government, but its better than all the rest"

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Because, once the suspect is placed under arrest the whole plain view/whats within reach goes out the window. The cops I assume impounded his vehicle. Regardless of what the offense is, once a vehicle is impounded the entire car will be inventoried (so as to protect them from you saying they stole something in your vehicle), anything illegal thats found during the inventorying of the vehicle can be used against you. The reason for police not being able to search locked compartments on TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS only, is that it is not concievable a person would be able to get their keys and unlock a compartment and then get a weapon to harm the officer, before the officer pumped a hell of a lot of lead into you. Its a fine line, however once the suspect was in custody, so was his vehicle and thus became subject to complete search, case closed.

Man I hear what you are saying, but we all take that risk by using these web sites. Well I dont because I only ever use Western Union so the web site has no record of who I am. If you use a credit card then I guess you are exposed. But lets be realistic here, the websites are there for all to see and I am sure the FDA would never have enough resoucres to get anywhere near most of these guys, and whats more, probably dont even care.
    Exactly.... I guess its just a touchy subject... Just about everyone hear would agree to saying getting busted with steriods is BS and doesnt make you a criminal...

But to the rest of the population, its still against the law and its a risk everyone takes and its my opinion that everyone should accept that risk and just take whatever punishment is coming to them by taking part in something the gov't deems illegal...

AND, it really sucks, that this is one of the rare situations where you may have the most honest, hardworking, dedicated individual in the world who does everything by the book, puts his whole life into family, doing good in the community, etc... but this same guy goes to the gym regularly and decides to juice to "better" himself... but for some reason, the nicest guy in the world gets busted....

Ya it sucks, but this guy still disobeyed the law by juicing and should face the penalty instead of giving up the possibly next hardworking/honest guy who gave him the juice just to save his own ass

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Because, once the suspect is placed under arrest the whole plain view/whats within reach goes out the window. The cops I assume impounded his vehicle. Regardless of what the offense is, once a vehicle is impounded the entire car will be inventoried (so as to protect them from you saying they stole something in your vehicle), anything illegal thats found during the inventorying of the vehicle can be used against you. The reason for police not being able to search locked compartments on TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS only, is that it is not concievable a person would be able to get their keys and unlock a compartment and then get a weapon to harm the officer, before the officer pumped a hell of a lot of lead into you. Its a fine line, however once the suspect was in custody, so was his vehicle and thus became subject to complete search, case closed.
    I was pulled over on the road that leads to my house. I forgot something and headed back to my home. He ran my plate and pulled me over. I was within 50 seconds of my house. He suggested that i call my roomie and have him get the jeep and drive it home. I called my roomie and told him to come ASAP. As i saw my roomie walking down the street toward us, i saw the cop unlock my cosole. My jeep never got impounded.

Exactly.... I guess its just a touchy subject... Just about everyone hear would agree to saying getting busted with steriods is BS and doesnt make you a criminal...

But to the rest of the population, its still against the law and its a risk everyone takes and its my opinion that everyone should accept that risk and just take whatever punishment is coming to them by taking part in something the gov't deems illegal...

AND, it really sucks, that this is one of the rare situations where you may have the most honest, hardworking, dedicated individual in the world who does everything by the book, puts his whole life into family, doing good in the community, etc... but this same guy goes to the gym regularly and decides to juice to "better" himself... but for some reason, the nicest guy in the world gets busted....

Ya it sucks, but this guy still disobeyed the law by juicing and should face the penalty instead of giving up the possibly next hardworking/honest guy who gave him the juice just to save his own ass

I accept full responsability. I know its illegal, and its a chance that alot of us here take. I dont like the fact that the idiots who abuse steroids , give it a bad name. I dont do it to take short cuts. I do it to get me over the hump i was stuck at. To push myself a little harder. I dont look at anyone who does anything illegal and look down upon them. Too each there own I say. I just dont think its right for a cop to unlock something thats locked up. If its whithin plain view yes, thats fine, but to purposely unlock a console to me is a violation of my privacy, no matter if im under arrest for something or not.

I just wanted to know if they can prosecute the over seas sites. If they cant, Id sing like a bird, but if by doing so, I get other people screwed, than i wouldnt. I dont want to be the reason some cool dude gets arrested, cause of my big ass mouth.
    Last edited by AllGearedUp; 07-21-2006 at 08:39 PM.

i saw the cop unlock my cosole. My jeep never got impounded.
    I def. dont claim to know everything when it comes to the law... but this strikes me as kind of weird... Whether they end up giving a person their vehicle back or not, I was always under the assumption if LE found countraband in a persons vehicle, they would impound it as standard practice for evidence and what-not... unless what the extensive search they performed wasnt "legal".... who knows though... I would definately take note of that, however

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I'm an attorney and while I dont do much criminal defense work, I know enough to be dangerous. Generally, police need a warrant to search a vehicle. This does not apply if contraband (drugs, etc.) are in plain view. A closed compartment (trunk, center console, glove compartment) would never be in plain view and thus, would normally be a protected space. However, the police can search these compartments in a couple of situations: (1) they have a warrant to search the vehicle and (2), police can search the entire vehicle when they are making an arrest. This is called a search pursuant to arrest. In some jurisdictions, a search of closed compartments can still only be performed in the car is impounded (called an inventory search). Other jurisdictions allow closed compartments to be searched at the scene of the arrest. Your best bet is to contact a competent criminal defense attorney and they should be able to tell you if you have anything to worry about. Feel free to PM me if I can answer any questions.

This post contains only my general impressions and thoughts based upon a hypothetical situation. It does not contain any legal advice whatsoever.

I accept full responsability. I know its illegal, and its a chance that alot of us here take. I dont like the fact that the idiots who abuse steroids , give it a bad name. I dont do it to take short cuts. I do it to get me over the hump i was stuck at. To push myself a little harder. I dont look at anyone who does anything illegal and look down upon them. Too each there own I say. I just dont think its right for a cop to unlock something thats locked up. If its whithin plain view yes, thats fine, but to purposely unlock a console to me is a violation of my privacy, no matter if im under arrest for something or not.

I just wanted to know if they can prosecute the over seas sites. If they cant, Id sing like a bird, but if by doing so, I get other people screwed, than i wouldnt. I dont want to be the reason some cool dude gets arrested, cause of my big ass mouth.
    I hear ya bro... I wasnt trying to push false judgement on anyone... your in a sh!tty situation... I was just trying to give different views/opinions that ive heard/witnessed from past experience... it is not necessarily my views and im not labeling anyone....

I personally agree its BS the way the law stretches at times, or how its so objective (for lack of a better word especially in times like these) based on an offices biases/opinions etc.... but at the end of the day, it is the law and those who break it have to suffer the punishments.... Ive definately been on the bottom end of that deal plenty of times...

I wish ya the best though bro

I hear ya man. I didnt take what you said in a bad way. Like I said, im looking for opinions/advice from anyone. Your comments make sense to me.

I hear ya man. I didnt take what you said in a bad way. Like I said, im looking for opinions/advice from anyone. Your comments make sense to me.

BTW, from what ive read in different posts over my time here on the boards from members who do juice and get questioned.... its probably best to expect the worst... and you should think about clearing all increminating evidence from your computer because if you are found guilty or take one of these plea bargins... a computer is one of the first things they will go for, it seems

The only thing on my comp that has to do anything remotely close to gear, is this site, but im here for more knowledge than gear.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information