Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    -JaH- is offline Junior Member

people leaving=stupid

i dont understand why people are leaving, especially Mods. Yes i understand you lost your power to control the threads, but does it make that much of a difference? Get over yourself. I know you have been here many years but I always thought true people would stay through the good and BAD. If you were a mod and left because you lost power, how pathetic. You can still give the same advice and everyone will still respect you the same if not MORE because you stayed through tough times. But just leaving and joining another forum is pretty pussy

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just let it go man. Everyone is so worked up about this. Yes is sucks that some of these people are leaving but there's nothing we can say or do to make them come back, its up to them. We should all be here to help eachother and learn from eachother. There are plenty of people on this board that can still answer questions, bottom line.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Just let it go man. Everyone is so worked up about this. Yes is sucks that some of these people are leaving but there's nothing we can say or do to make them come back, its up to them. We should all be here to help eachother and learn from eachother. There are plenty of people on this board that can still answer questions, bottom line.

word. to each his own. on this subject. its really something that dosnt need to be brought up IMO. we know who the real bros are.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    U haven't even been here a month so how do you know so much about these mods in the first place and yes just let it go there has been several threads of this nature already......

chest6 is offline Banned
    You've been here 3 weeks Im sure you are confused.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    You've been here 3 weeks Im sure you are confused.

hahahah.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by -JaH-
    i dont understand why people are leaving, especially Mods. Yes i understand you lost your power to control the threads, but does it make that much of a difference? Get over yourself. I know you have been here many years but I always thought true people would stay through the good and BAD. If you were a mod and left because you lost power, how pathetic. You can still give the same advice and everyone will still respect you the same if not MORE because you stayed through tough times. But just leaving and joining another forum is pretty pussy

most people will have their own opinions but seriously yours means nothing. you havnt been here for even a month now to bad mouth anyone elses decisions here..

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    You dont know anything! Your speaking from some river. You dont know the full story so you have no say here!

in 1 ear out the other...........

btw: this thread will get locked any second lol

Quote Originally Posted by wellness
    what i learned from talk at other board is most mods were banned like swolecat, but the admin chose to put a different title above the name so people would not keep asking why they were banned. makes it look like they chose to leave on thier own but the truth is they have no choice.

that is a sneaky and pussy way out, which is why i think this forums sucks. Hell i'll just go back to elite at least there are people to look up to there with personalities.

No comment

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    what i learned from talk at other board is most mods were banned like swolecat, but the admin chose to put a different title above the name so people would not keep asking why they were banned. makes it look like they chose to leave on thier own but the truth is they have no choice.

that is a sneaky and pussy way out, which is why i think this forum has the kids and problems it does. i am here to lern though but all the talk lately is just drama. not what i heard about this board that made me sign up.
    Untrue.

Mizfit is offline Banned

that is a sneaky and pussy way out, which is why i think this forums sucks. Hell i'll just go back to elite at least there are people to look up to there with personalities.
    People talk shit - it's how rumours begin.

Not all mods were banned, I can see some of them were, which i disagree with...

Elite? sorry no comparision to this site.. Elite is a joke, and has never had anything of value.
    Last edited by Mizfit; 07-30-2006 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    People talk shit - it's how rumours begin.

Elite? sorry no comparision to this site.. Elite is a joke, and has never had anything of value.
    agree. there arent many sites that can compare to this one as far as advice/knowlege and good people..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    There is a certain amount of loyalty when youve been here a while and you get to know these ppl. You dont like to see anything negative happen to them. In this case you really dont know what your talking about. Youve been here 2 minutes..

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    No comment except for what my avatar states.

A picture is worth 1000 Mods, I mean words.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    who are you?

really surprised this isnt locked yet.

dont try coming in here and telling ppl how stupid the mods are for leaving..wont get u 2 far..you have no clue about the situation or what happend so dont be to quick on the keyboard..

rake922 is offline Banned
    on a side note -JaH- has a profile that indicates he's 5'10" 140

That's just too easy

Quote Originally Posted by rake922

That's just too easy
    He apparently didn't take any mods advice then

That's just too easy
    lol..

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member

That's just too easy

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you have ANY IDEA whatsoever about what goes on behind the scenes...I mean do you literally even have one tiny iota of knowledge about it..NO so why do you just shutup and stop talking about things you have absolutely NO IDEA ABOUT, you have been here for a month and speaking bad about former staff members...you're a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Do you have ANY IDEA whatsoever about what goes on behind the scenes...I mean do you literally even have one tiny iota of knowledge about it..NO so why do you just shutup and stop talking about things you have absolutely NO IDEA ABOUT, you have been here for a month and speaking bad about former staff members...you're a joke.

hahaha.. i tried telling him above..what a moron..

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    really surprised this isnt locked yet.
    the new guys aren't doing thier jobs fast enough...its only been a few days and their slow...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    agree. there arent many sites that can compare to this one as far as advice/knowlege and good people..
    It has to prove it self again - some VERY informative ppl have left.

texasaggie05 is offline Junior Member
    heehee i dont evenk now what a "mod" is....i just come here for info and advice when needed, and offer advice when i can...not sure what the hype is all about

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

WORD
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    lol. very happy that UFCfighter got demodded(hahahaha),WEBB also, and booz. major powertrips. there were only a few good mods, johan, some others too. good fucking riddance to any shitty ass pussy hurt power hungry faggot mod who leaves.
    There's no need for this bashing bullshit of the mods

lol. very happy that UFCfighter got demodded(hahahaha),WEBB also, and booz. major powertrips. there were only a few good mods, johan, some others too. good fucking riddance to any shitty ass pussy hurt power hungry faggot mod who leaves.
    a little angry I take it..

I hope you get banned!!!

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    a little angry I take it..
    actually really happy the admin here is a great guy and made an extremely intelligent descision.

lol@ 90% of the former mods

LX-1 is offline Banned
    to me people who speak like this should be ones who get banned. they speak up after those others are gone so there is no backlash and that pussy!
    i belive some of who i talked about are still here, just not mods anymore(lol)

lol somebodys gonna get banned

actually really happy the admin here is a great guy and made an extremely intelligent descision.

lol@ 90% of the former mods
    so whos the 10%?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    AHHHHH!! I HATE YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH WETS FIGHT!!!!!!!! I TAKE EBUWY TING SO SEWIOUSWY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the internet you guys learn and enjoy it, dont pay attention to the drama, it pointless!!
    Last edited by guest589745; 07-30-2006 at 06:10 PM.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    You are full of cacca poo - are you (**NO NEED TO START A PROBLEM LIKE THIS** BC) Salter?

system admin is offline Owner
    i belive some of who i talked about are still here, just not mods anymore(lol)

Mods got removed for the same type of comments you just made. YOu have a PM

Bc

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    so whos the 10%?
    johan, 3vandoo, sust(i think), herb(not sure), the 2 igf mods. they were allright.

in before lock..

lock lock lock

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information