Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    its better to bump old threads, how many threads do u see titled ' what car do you drive '
    fvck since i been here i seen 4 i think. what job do u do. how much do u earn. check out this guys arms [g.valentino]

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I like bullshitting with the fellas so i am completely content with chilling in the lounge with you guys for a minute.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    the lounge is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    the lounge is the best
    Amen!

hahahahaha!glad you agree
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Amen!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    Well if you ask me, I think the whole site has been ****ed lately. People aren't answering questions in many of the threads. I have seen a lot of new threads sit idle for a few days without even 1 reply. I have noticed that the Lounge has become the most active forum on this site. No wonder everyone is posting a bunch of bullshit lately, the site has turned more towards a place to just bullshit with your buds. People get bored because there is no new material so they bump old ass threads to be funny guys.
    I'm really disappointed in the quality of material on here lately.
    some truth to that..I'll agree with you. A lot of forums dont get near the attention that they did

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Well if you ask me, I think the whole site has been ****ed lately. People aren't answering questions in many of the threads. I have seen a lot of new threads sit idle for a few days without even 1 reply. I have noticed that the Lounge has become the most active forum on this site. No wonder everyone is posting a bunch of bullshit lately, the site has turned more towards a place to just bullshit with your buds. People get bored because there is no new material so they bump old ass threads to be funny guys.

Can you give an example?

hahahahaha!glad you agree

The Lounge gets me through my day at work lol

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    The Lounge is where it's at.

Answering Steroid Questions gets mad boring.

Same question after question.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    The Lounge is where it's at.

Answering Steroid Questions gets mad boring.

Same question after question.

yeah and seeing all the same diet questions to its really old

rake922 is offline Banned
    You got a point. Now I basically use the site to entertain myself more than for information.

Triple X is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Can you give an example?
    I could if I felt like doing the leg work, but I don't. Just take some time to look through the workout forum and you will see what I mean. It seems prevalent around here (at this point in time). I posted a thread a few weeks back about the lack of activity on this site. There has always been a great wealth of info on this site, and yes, some B.S. too but lately it seems to lean toward the later.
    I used to be able to log in an hour or so but now I seem to be looking for new info after about 20 minutes. Yes, there are a lot of repetitive threads on here, as well as many old ones that get bumped. However I happen to like reading other people's opinions.
    I'm not saying I want to spend hours reading B.S. threads, even if they are new. I just don't seem to see as many motivated people as in the past. Things just seem.....well, stale.

the thing is that most questions could be answered if the person would just use the search option. all the questions have been asked so many time, search first, if you dont find the answer that you want, than ask thats how it should be, but it doesnt work like that, i write stickies in the injury rehab forum and i get the same questions, and the answers are literaly a few lines above it.

truth is we should answer the questions, even the ones that are redundent,if wasnt for people helping us , we wouldnt know shite either, so do me and the other mods a favor, stop by the steroid forum, and try to answer at least one newbie question each time you log on, evenif its is just one question ,it helps out somebody.give back to the community,it does make a difference

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    the thing is that most questions could be answered if the person would just use the search option. all the questions have been asked so many time, search first, if you dont find the answer that you want, than ask thats how it should be, but it doesnt work like that, i write stickies in the injury rehab forum and i get the same questions, and the answers are literaly a few lines above it.

truth is we should answer the questions, even the ones that are redundent,if wasnt for people helping us , we wouldnt know shite either, so do me and the other mods a favor, stop by the steroid forum, and try to answer at least one newbie question each time you log on, evenif its is just one question ,it helps out somebody.give back to the community,it does make a difference

Ok i can agree with you here on this, but its the way they word things like " i need a cutting diet BTW im 3 weeks in to my anavar /winnnie/Deca cycle, " thats the stuff i cant handle.

RA
    I could if I felt like doing the leg work, but I don't. Just take some time to look through the workout forum and you will see what I mean. It seems prevalent around here (at this point in time). I posted a thread a few weeks back about the lack of activity on this site. There has always been a great wealth of info on this site, and yes, some B.S. too but lately it seems to lean toward the later.
    I used to be able to log in an hour or so but now I seem to be looking for new info after about 20 minutes. Yes, there are a lot of repetitive threads on here, as well as many old ones that get bumped. However I happen to like reading other people's opinions.
    I'm not saying I want to spend hours reading B.S. threads, even if they are new. I just don't seem to see as many motivated people as in the past. Things just seem.....well, stale.

You there is a lack of activity on this board, try going to a different one. Its like shouting your question in the desert.

RA
    Also, why dont you stay and give your input in those threads?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I like bullshitting with the fellas so i am completely content with chilling in the lounge with you guys for a minute.
    you like doing what with fellas

Interesting

Mizfit is offline Banned

Great answer.

Much respect

Agreed!

I always try and get in there and answer a few questions daily..

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Ok i can agree with you here on this, but its the way they word things like " i need a cutting diet BTW im 3 weeks in to my anavar/winnnie/Deca cycle, " thats the stuff i cant handle.
    i agree about that. there are very few people i would write out a routine or diet plan for, neither should anyone else. you dont have to answer those questions and write out a cutting routine, just say what i say"hey braniac, do some research yourself, use the search button and you will find what you need, use some elbow grease to get what you want, and dont depend on others on the board to spoon feed you a specific diet plan/routine,etcetcetc"

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Great answer.

Much respect
    respect back for the lady!

Agreed!

I always try and get in there and answer a few questions daily..
    thanks frankie, keep up the good work!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Should I do cardio in the morning, or at night?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Also, why dont you stay and give your input in those threads?
    Because most of them are pointless or the question has been sufficiently answered. I don't want to be riding coattails like Fiazakafez and just put "I agree with what .............said" or just repost somebody's answer in different words so I sound smart.

I also don't pretend to know shit that I really don't. Which is why many Newbs post redundant questions. Yeah, they could get the answer by doing a search but they would have to filter out all the bullshit that people post.

For every stupid newbie question or re-post, there are 5 smart ass bullshit responses from a member.
    Last edited by Triple X; 08-09-2006 at 04:14 PM.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

rake922 is offline Banned
    Because most of them are pointless or the question has been sufficiently answered. I don't want to be riding coattails like Fiazakafez and just put "I agree with what .............said" or just repost somebody's answer in different words so I sound smart.
    wow, talk about calling somebody out!

Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    wow, talk about calling somebody out!
    I felt like I needed to use a specific example! If the shoe fits......

ok this thread is going nowhere, i see it taking a bad turn, going to shut it down, point of this thread was complaining about old post being bumped constantly, and now this post is becoming just that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information