Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under Armour

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    i wear one under a big t-shirt at the gym, its really comfortable. i don't wear it out but tht's only b/c it'd make me self conscious(sp) of my far from perfect abs. don't really see a problem with someone wearing it around in the general public , at the mall or w/e. as long as you have the body to suit it.

of course its nasty if some fatass wears one or a skinny kid who makes it look like a regular t-shirt. but tht goes for nething tight. ive never seen neone wearing one at a club, but i agree tht sounds kinda dumb.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by #Admin#
    because it had noth ing to do with th e topic, and started a guy on a rant...nothing personal and you did nothing wrong, but i deleted the root of his probelm, hope you understand.
    I think it did have something to do with the topic. And surely the whole point of this forum is to be able to have a debate whether you consider it "a rant" or not. This whole thread is just a bit of fun, a bit of lively debate. The only thing that has offended me in this thread is unnecessary censorship.

lil'Taylor is offline Tied up by WEBB
    Grow up you guys..i am five seconds away from suspending you for these comments, you have a problem, act mature...

gettting mad and swearing about a t-shirt is really reall mature
    Good point... I'm reading this thinking..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I think it did have something to do with the topic. And surely the whole point of this forum is to be able to have a debate whether you consider it "a rant" or not. This whole thread is just a bit of fun, a bit of lively debate. The only thing that has offended me in this thread is unnecessary censorship.
    I guess i was the guy on a rant Isnt that the point of having topics. If we all just agree on everything isnt kind of boring. I didnt see any name calling.

i said wearing one screams look at me i work out and if it was a female she would be called an attention whore. Guess thats too much. I thought we were all adults.

I also think its funny that in probalby over 7 years on boards and over how many 1000 post my only post ever deleted or edited was in an under armour thread

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gixxer, you'd prolly be at 300posts if they didnt delete all your under armour threads huh???

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    Gixxer, you'd prolly be at 300posts if they didnt delete all your under armour threads huh???
    lol maybe. If i could remember my password of my orginal name here gixxerboy i'd be over 1k

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    i have a hoody from them and its the best hoody ive ever worn

because it had noth ing to do with th e topic, and started a guy on a rant...nothing personal and you did nothing wrong, but i deleted the root of his probelm, hope you understand.

all i said is people look like DORKs when they wear one in public(outside of gym)

oh well lets all have a group hug. Hey stop trying to stroke my under armour gixxer get your own!!!

Information is offline Information
    * hugs*

i think it was the ****ing Dork comment
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

sorry i have a dirty mouth

Triple X is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    i wear mine out all the time...problem, i didnt think so...
    Honestly Webb, to tell you the truth, if I saw you out wearing it I would STILL laugh at you. No Matter how big you are it is just a cheesedick statement you make when you wear it.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    It has nothing to do with that. Its about wearing something appropriate and having some class. So my fiancee should wear spandex ass shorts and a sports bra to dinner because she looks good in it and can?

As far as showing off what you work for. There is a time and a place. Are people that insecure you have to wear something that screams look at me i work out. I'm sorry i can show it off in Armani.

Do you wear your UA shirts with your zufa pants?
    100% agree, use some ****in style

and beast you def dont want to be wearing under armor out, you might end up looking like skeletor!

but im not trying to start anything, again this is just MY OWN OPINION ON UNDER ARMOR APPARAL
    Last edited by statuZ; 08-10-2006 at 06:32 PM.

That is why me and Webb can wear them out and you lot that are all moaning about it. I think you guys need to get in better shape!! LMAO. Bodybuilding is all about looking good, so why not show it off, surely thats why I spend all my time eating boring tasteless food and busting my ass at the gym. And the guy who said I wear it to look like a tough guy - WTF If I wanted to look like a tough guy I would get a job standing outside of clubs with my arms crossed looking mean.... oh wait I already do that (in my black under armour top).
    Yeah, at 200 pounds! My point exactly! Thanks for proving it!

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    100% agree, use some ****in style

and beast you def dont want to be wearing under armor out, you might end up looking like skeletor!

but im not trying to start anything, again this is just MY OWN OPINION ON UNDER ARMOR APPARAL

ditto

good lord i thought we were group hugging!!

MrMeathead is offline Member
    good lord i thought we were group hugging!!
    No, not yet.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    underarmor is not exactly fashionable but pales in comparison to the unforgivable faux pas of wearing those 'bike' shorts ala every fat football/gym coach ever.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    why do they wear em? What purpose do those stupid shorts have ?

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    underarmor is not exactly fashionable but pales in comparison to the unforgivable faux pas of wearing those 'bike' shorts ala every fat football/gym coach ever.
    Hahahaha....I remember those. They were Bike brand. They fukers were stretchy and all my coaches wore them around their big bellies!!!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Grow up you guys..i am five seconds away from suspending you for these comments, you have a problem, act mature...

gettting mad and swearing about a t-shirt is really reall mature
    what the f*ck, is this elementary school? we don't need someone interfering with our conversations all the time when there is no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    what the f*ck, is this elementary school? we don't need someone interfering with our conversations all the time when there is no problem.
    If it is would someone wear a hall monitor sash over their under armor shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    If it is would someone wear a hall monitor sash over their under armor shirt?
    i was about to say the same thing...

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    why do people care what others are wearing in the first place. I wear these shirts, mostly to work (I own a gym) and I am training people all day and getting close to them, showing them proper form and such and a regular shirt would be drenched in sweat.. I don't wear them because they are skin tight but that they keep me cool and dry.

Grow up!!

~Old

after everyones angry comments about under armour i have stopped wearing mine. Now when i go out to a club or to "the mall" I dont wear any shirt at all. Next week I am going to leave my spandex shorts off too. If I'm let out of this cell....

i'm a bouncer but i wear nice clothes - CK, Express, Ralph Lauren, etc... U could call me undercover security

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    why do people care what others are wearing in the first place. I wear these shirts, mostly to work (I own a gym) and I am training people all day and getting close to them, showing them proper form and such and a regular shirt would be drenched in sweat.. I don't wear them because they are skin tight but that they keep me cool and dry.

Grow up!!

~Old
    it's not so much "that guy is so offensive- he's wearing underarmor!"

it's more like you notice 99% of people who sport underarmor around town are methfiend moron white trash. kinda like mullets.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    it's not so much "that guy is so offensive- he's wearing underarmor!"

it's more like you notice 99% of people who sport underarmor around town are methfiend moron white trash. kinda like mullets.

No doubt I see a lot of guys wear them and they sould not be. I for one am tight and if my stomach buldged out I would personally have the class to not wear a shirt that was clingy like that.. it is just as gross as the bigger girls I see at the beach in bikinis.. ugh!! Gotta love living near the beach.

~Old

after everyones angry comments about under armour i have stopped wearing mine. Now when i go out to a club or to "the mall" I dont wear any shirt at all. Next week I am going to leave my spandex shorts off too. If I'm let out of this cell....
    I dont even want to think where you'll keep your keys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information