Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Under Armour

Triple X is offline Banned

Under Armour

For all you guys that wear Under Armour. It is called UNDER Armour not ONLY Armour!!!!!!! Why is it that I see so many douche bags strutting around in "size sexy" Under Armour T-shirts with the sleeves rolled up over their shoulders? I see so many people who think that they are big, sporting around these super-tight, 2 sizes too small shirts.

What's the deal?

trust me, you DON'T look like the guys in the commercial!!!
    Last edited by Triple X; 08-09-2006 at 04:42 PM.

rake922 is offline Banned
    There was more to that post.. (I read it before it got edited)

Why'd you remove part of it?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I wear Under Armour when i work out. What the fu-ck is wrong with that. They do a nice job at keeping me cool and absorbing sweat

Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    There was more to that post.. (I read it before it got edited)

Why'd you remove part of it?
    Got off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I wear Under Armour when i work out. What the fu-ck is wrong with that. They do a nice job at keeping me cool and absorbing sweat
    I'm talking about when they go out.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    I'm talking about when they go out.
    OK then yes that is guy.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I wear them out. If you worked hard for it why not show it off!!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I look at it like this:
    Why try and look like the tough guy? There is always someone bigger and stronger than you, and none of us are as big as we think.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah...what i hate it since ufc...people where the same style shirts that say tap out on it or whatever...but those aren't fashion shirts...they are for sparring @$%$@#%$# It's annoying cus you know they have never fought a day in their life :|

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i wear mine out all the time...problem, i didnt think so...

alot of beanpole police officers wear them too

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    I only wear them running on a hot day. I would never wear them out to a club or nuthing, I never even were it to the gym. I never seen somebody were them out, i pretty much agree with u

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    Yah...what i hate it since ufc...people where the same style shirts that say tap out on it or whatever...but those aren't fashion shirts...they are for sparring @$%$@#%$# It's annoying cus you know they have never fought a day in their life :|
    I feel you on that one, I go out and see everyone wanna be "cage fighter" sporting a tap or snap shirt. Then you think maybe a bjj. sambo, csw practioner and no they are just douche bags.

Yes, there is always somebody bigger out there, but it's rare they are ever at any of the places I'm at.

mariana is offline Banned
    Those look hot on the right guys. 99% of them do not apply.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i wear them, size xL or xxL if i can find them.. but i wear them as an undergarment playing sports... duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that's what they were designed for..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

But if a man can wear one as the sole article on top and look great, then his body is perfect. 99% cannot do this so they wear it under, poor saps.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... don't notice alot of guys wearing it under as a fashion statement...

Guys i play softball, football with wear them.. it gets cold here in minnesota..
    wowo...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mariana
    But if a man can wear one as the sole article on top and look great, then his body is perfect. 99% cannot do this so they wear it under, poor saps.
    chances are he could look alot more sexxxay in something else than a skintight shirt used by athletes.

look at these macs

can you say dayuuuuum?

fuk that i will never wear one!
    Last edited by statuZ; 08-10-2006 at 12:19 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    And If a woman who can wear a bikini top as a the sole article on top and look great then her body is perfect?? but 99% cannot??

That "statement" is stupid, alot of people (guys/girls) have great bodies and don't care about showing off and just wear regular clothes.

Some people just don't like showing off, some people do there's nothing wrong with either.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    chances are he could look alot more sexxxay in something else than a skintight shirt used by athletes.

look at these macs

That's relative to the individual likes and dislikes.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Exactly! If you bust your ass to get somewhere that you are proud of then why the hell not show it off? On top of that they are alot less revealing than a tank top and im sure everyone that thinks that wearing under armor is fruity wears tank tops out in public.

That is why me and Webb can wear them out and you lot that are all moaning about it. I think you guys need to get in better shape!! LMAO. Bodybuilding is all about looking good, so why not show it off, surely thats why I spend all my time eating boring tasteless food and busting my ass at the gym. And the guy who said I wear it to look like a tough guy - WTF If I wanted to look like a tough guy I would get a job standing outside of clubs with my arms crossed looking mean.... oh wait I already do that (in my black under armour top).

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    That is why me and Webb can wear them out and you lot that are all moaning about it. I think you guys need to get in better shape!! LMAO. Bodybuilding is all about looking good, so why not show it off, surely thats why I spend all my time eating boring tasteless food and busting my ass at the gym. And the guy who said I wear it to look like a tough guy - WTF If I wanted to look like a tough guy I would get a job standing outside of clubs with my arms crossed looking mean.... oh wait I already do that (in my black under armour top).

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    For all you guys that wear Under Armour. It is called UNDER Armour not ONLY Armour!!!!!!! Why is it that I see so many douche bags strutting around in "size sexy" Under Armour T-shirts with the sleeves rolled up over their shoulders? I see so many people who think that they are big, sporting around these super-tight, 2 sizes too small shirts.

What's the deal?

trust me, you DON'T look like the guys in the commercial!!!
    Everybody has different taste and different style, and just because someone wears their under armour out or they wear it tight doesen't mean it's bad, personally i would never do it to go out but that's just me, maybe it's just what they like and they feel comfortable in it. I mean i see people wearing weird stuff all the time, i even know this one guy who wears sport jackets and sweaters when it's super hot outside and i think it's because he is insecure about his body, i don't sit there and call him a douch bag because of it. Maybe some people don't have alot of money to spend on fancy clothes? Or maybe they just like dressing like that.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i i think i wouldnt feel good wearing one, but i have never tried wearing one so we won't know untill we try it eh...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    It has nothing to do with that. Its about wearing something appropriate and having some class. So my fiancee should wear spandex ass shorts and a sports bra to dinner because she looks good in it and can?

As far as showing off what you work for. There is a time and a place. Are people that insecure you have to wear something that screams look at me i work out. I'm sorry i can show it off in Armani.

Do you wear your UA shirts with your zufa pants?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I think it looks completely stupid as well but to each their own...I guess.

hahah, all the guys who don't have any pictures of themselves get all pissy when a woman says those tops can be sexy. Gee I wonder why, hahahaha. Extremely obvious.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    hahah, all the guys who don't have any pictures of themselves get all pissy when a woman says those tops can be sexy. Gee I wonder why, hahahaha. Extremely obvious.
    You think so? I'll post a pic i have nothing to be ashamed of. I think its sexy when a girl just wears a g-string. Doesn't mean its attire for the mall. Everything that is clothes isnt appropriate for every place you go. And because if ignorant people who don't know how to dress thats why places have dress codes.

I can't wait for like 5 years from know when everyone realise what fool they looked like. Kinda like the guys who thought they were cool wearing the baggy clown pants.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I think it's sexy when women walk around naked at the mall. But hey, that's just me. Too bad it's considered to be not a tastefull fashion just like spandex in public.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    I think it's sexy when women walk around naked at the mall. But hey, that's just me. Too bad it's considered to be not a tastefull fashion just like spandex in public.
    Hey what's the matter with spandex in public? I wear it all the time! j/k

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    until you realize that you probably look like a dildo wearing one. (not speaking directly about you, but for the general population mmmkay?)

you shouldnt wear one just cause you feel like the biggest person in most of the places you go, if your the biggest you can tell it with even a regular shirt on. Infact you look even bigger wearing a regular shirt!
    no t-shirts then? no guinea t's then?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I think this is so stupid, I would wear one if I wanted and wouldn't give a fvck who liked it.

Information is offline Information
    Grow up you guys..i am five seconds away from suspending you for these comments, you have a problem, act mature...

gettting mad and swearing about a t-shirt is really reall mature
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

hey did someone delete my post?? Why?? it contained no abusive comments or swearing of any kind. I am very careful about this type of thing. Please explain

Information is offline Information
    because it had noth ing to do with th e topic, and started a guy on a rant...nothing personal and you did nothing wrong, but i deleted the root of his probelm, hope you understand.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't own one, but if I did, I'd wear it. Not to work, but to go to the store or something where I don't care what I look like, then sure.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    For those of you who don't own one, get one, they kick ass for workouts. No I don't wear it anywhere else, but that's personal choice, I just don't feel real comfortable walking around in skin tight clothes. As for the spandex LOL I was in HS when that became poplular, funny as hell, bunch dudes walking round with their nuts right there for everyone to get an eyeful.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a t-shirt man myself I think if you can stretch a shirt to the point wheres its too tight then thats impressive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information