GLYFADA is offline New Member

Talking Franco & Arnold's Juice???

I was just wondering if anyone knew what Arnold and/or Franco took...I've heard Arnold favored D-bols but no one seems to know exactly what they took.....

thanx all

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Nobody knows....this subject has been beat to death..run a search on it..anything that people say would be 99% pure speculation. Bottom line is Arnold is the man no matter what he took.

tightprop is offline New Member
    Ya i think your best bet would be narrowing down what they didn't take. Pro NPP, Tren , etc etc... these types of products weren't available during the time period he was bodybuilding. I'd safely assume test, deca , the raw basics really.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    those guys were purly giftted, and all they did was train,eat.sleep, most of the time they were training twice a day, there were the best and always will be. IMO. sure they took stuff but it was mostly there, training,eating.genetics.ect that took them to the top

These guys probably took more juice than we'd like to think. Juice was cheap as hell back then, you could run a ton of it for a hundred-$200 bucks. They were getting test at $10 a bottle back then. These days the science and nutrition knowledge has come alot further, which has much to do with it, as well as GH being used now. Back then it was mostly primo, winny, deca , test, dbol , and masteron .

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    These guys probably took more juice than we'd like to think. Juice was cheap as hell back then, you could run a ton of it for a hundred-$200 bucks. They were getting test at $10 a bottle back then. These days the science and nutrition knowledge has come alot further, which has much to do with it, as well as GH being used now. Back then it was mostly primo, winny, deca, test, dbol, and masteron.

the basics

the only way anyone would know is if they ever knew arnold back when he juiced...same thing goes with any question relating to pros and what they use

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    the only way anyone would know is if they ever knew arnold back when he juiced...same thing goes with any question relating to pros and what they use

I know what type of gear they were all running because my best freind is older, knew alot of them personally, and worked out with alot of those guys where he grew up out in Venice Beach. The amounts they were on though nobody knows as hardly any were even honest w/ their own freinds, so your def. right about that.

biki is offline New Member
    PLEASE READ THE RULES and become familar with what is allowed to be posted... thank you...

yea thats what i meant...im sick of ppl asking about pros cycles...like they would post and acknowledge the use of illegal substances on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by biki
    Please read the rules
    no...read the rules no posting UGLs names

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    yea thats what i meant...im sick of ppl asking about pros cycles...like they would post and acknowledge the use of illegal substances on the internet

Actually, I've heard that there is a video or two floating around w/ pros who talk about juice. Their faces are blurred out but you can tell who alot of them are, probably still arent too honest though

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey biki get out of this thread unless you have something to say pertaining to the topic this is not an AOL chat room buddy....you broke the rules and jacked the thread.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Actually, I've heard that there is a video or two floating around w/ pros who talk about juice. Their faces are blurred out but you can tell who alot of them are, probably still arent too honest though
    what is it called?

Thread Information