Tactikz is offline New Member

What would you do?

Here's a long story short...

My Girlfriend = Jane
    Her bestfriend = Melissa
    Her bestfriend's boyfriend = Tim

Jane's best friend is Melissa. Melissa has a 7 year old daughter and is dating Tim. Tim went through a divorce and Melissa suspects that he's been cheating on her or hasn't been completely honest. Tim states that he has been since the beginning but has been caught in lies before. Tim and I get along pretty well, but we're not best friends.

I just found out today that back in 2003 Tim was charged with being with a prostitute.

Now do I tell Jane (my girlfriend) or just keep my mouth shut. My issue is the 7 year old daughter involved in the drama between Jane and Tim, she's like a neice to me.

(names are fake if you couldn't tell).

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Don't say anything, she prolly won't believe you anyhow, and if she does he'll jsut lie his way out again making you the A-hole. She has to find out on her own, only way people learn is through their own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Don't say anything, she prolly won't believe you anyhow, and if she does he'll jsut lie his way out again making you the A-hole. She has to find out on her own, only way people learn is through their own eyes.
    If somehow her 7 year old daughter were to suffer because of this, I don't think I could live with that. I'm all down for bro's before hoe's, but there's a fine line when children are involved.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Her consequences are the result of her actions, not yours. All good and well to worry bout a friend, but you got to weigh it out as to whether or not you will do her any good with the truth.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Prostitute as in he was with women? Or would he swing both ways, ya know a little light in the loafers? I'd probably tell him you know and ask him about it, give him some of your advice and tell him thats his business but you really care for the kid.............then ask him how much for a BJ

Prostitute as in he was caught with one back in 2003. It was a Police sting where he got busted.

Thread Information