Thread: Greg Valentino

AlwaysLearning is offline New Member

Greg Valentino

Recently here in the UK there was a programme shown about Greg Valentino, 'the biggest biceps in the world'.
    They used his ignorant rants to absolutely slate bodybuilding and AAS...im sure its as a consequence of Gatlin being banned from sport and not wanting young sportsmen to juice.

Valentino is not a bodybuilder and is an ignorant fool. he embarassed me as someone who loves bodybuilding and i hope he never gets the chance to boast of his ugly, out of proportioned figure again.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLearning
    Recently here in the UK there was a programme shown about Greg Valentino, 'the biggest biceps in the world'.
    They used his ignorant rants to absolutely slate bodybuilding and AAS...im sure its as a consequence of Gatlin being banned from sport and not wanting young sportsmen to juice.

Valentino is not a bodybuilder and is an ignorant fool. he embarassed me as someone who loves bodybuilding and i hope he never gets the chance to boast of his ugly, out of proportioned figure again.
    You are going to fit in perfectly here at A.R. There have been soo many threads about the guy. He is the most hated man in the world of bodybuilding!

Synthol freak, theres nothing impressive about him.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Greg Valentino

Thread Information