Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    If you build your life with a foundation of a woman, your life will crumble in time. Goodcents 2006'

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    If you build your life with a foundation of a woman, your life will crumble in time. Goodcents 2006'
    Words that will live in infamy

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I appreciate it bro.
    Not a problem bro. Maybe I can hear you or DSM out and let you know some of the things I did to get myself back together.

We can all start the He-Man Woman Haters Club again like The Little Rascals....errr...excluding our favorite ladies around here of course (Miz, Velvet, etc)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Not a problem bro. Maybe I can hear you or DSM out and let you know some of the things I did to get myself back together.

We can all start the He-Man Woman Haters Club again like The Little Rascals....errr...excluding our favorite ladies around here of course (Miz, Velvet, etc)
    I am down for starting the pack. We will keep the women around only for sexual "abuse."

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    You both probably need time apart - that means not contacting each other.

Your never going to be able to get over her if she is always around.

I don't take breaks from relationships - i either work on them or separate for good. - no contact at all
    Listen to this girl shes really smart with relationship advice.. Im 22 my GF is 23.....we have been going through some tough times, decided to take a break, it lasted a night... I told her we are either together or not.... I just found out she is sufferering from massive depression ( she is seeking help).. so trying to stick it out.... but.. my suggestion to you is to give her distance

slob is offline Member
    fvck yeh! I'm up for that club.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Listen to this girl shes really smart with relationship advice.. Im 22 my GF is 23.....we have been going through some tough times, decided to take a break, it lasted a night... I told her we are either together or not.... I just found out she is sufferering from massive depression ( she is seeking help).. so trying to stick it out.... but.. my suggestion to you is to give her distance
    haha same thing happend to me - and im like you - either work on it or break up entirely.

IYou can't take a break from life and can't do it in a relationship.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

I'm up for it.

haha same thing happend to me - and im like you - either work on it or break up entirely.

IYou can't take a break from life and can't do it in a relationship.
    Exactly! Its a bit different now that I found out what she's going through... I hate depression because there's nothing I can do for her which makes me feel like crap!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Exactly! Its a bit different now that I found out what she's going through... I hate depression because there's nothing I can do for her which makes me feel like crap!
    Mine is just stressed and workign 6 days a week 11hrs a day..

Still a major strain

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    normally when a women says time apart is needed that is the end. this is not every case. If this has never happened before during 3 years it means she found someone else. dont be her friend and don't hang out with her. youll end up having sex and getting over it will be much harder. i went trough this recently. Its better just to move on and find someone better. there is always someone better. being down on your self isn't going to get you another girlfriend. women like confidence not people mopping around about the one that got away. least you didnt find out she was in a gang bang with 3 dudes and a horse

Mine is just stressed and workign 6 days a week 11hrs a day..

Still a major strain
    yikes!!!! What the heck is he doin for work?? Tell his boss to read the "workers rights act"

Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    normally when a women says time apart is needed that is the end. this is not every case. If this has never happened before during 3 years it means she found someone else. dont be her friend and don't hang out with her. youll end up having sex and getting over it will be much harder. i went trough this recently. Its better just to move on and find someone better. there is always someone better. being down on your self isn't going to get you another girlfriend. women like confidence not people mopping around about the one that got away. least you didnt find out she was in a gang bang with 3 dudes and a horse
    Certainly hope this was not your case?

Certainly hope this was not your case?
    Yeah no fvcking kidding, if so - I will not complain one more time about what happened to me

Mizfit is offline Banned
    yikes!!!! What the heck is he doin for work?? Tell his boss to read the "workers rights act"
    He takes on extra shifts.. $$$$

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member

ok speaking from expierence... I been with a girl with massive depression... Like really bad ( i hope yours isn,t that big into depression) Why? They see things negative as soon as you split up from a girl in severe depression they even forget about you and their emotions for you because there in that deep depression. There just so damm self involved and their problemns and very selfish. It even hurts to wright this (bad memories.... But in my case though even though the girl said that she loved me she always treated me like shit and could only talk about things negatively. I helped so much i tryed to get help for her and was the sweetest guy in the world (even bought roses which she even throwed away..) Bought her dvds and tryed to cheer her up by always talking and giving positive energy. And the only time i did get sex (once) she went to take the pill i asked her why and the answer was if she wants the sleep with other guys and they dont want to use condoms ( OMG!!!!! that hurted) Anyways back to wheres it about.. I split it for a just a short while (2 months) cause i couldn,t take the way she was treating me. And when i contacted the girl again because i had to urge to help her. She said her emotions back then where just takin over (wtf?) blabla basically showed zero respect and had no emotions for me anymore. Basically i was a stranger to her (i helped the girl for 6 months and now i was a stranger...) and was so selfish about getting help for her depression i know it was a lost case anyway... After the girl said i was the main for all her problems and i was just a burden( yes these kind of people say these things to you even if you helped them and cared a lot about them) i just let it go... I never heard from this girl again...

BUT HERE IS THE CLUE:
    Stick with her and get her help and get her tru it (Only do this if your truly love eachother(and she treats you right which was never the case for me it was a bitch to begin with). Anyway cecause its incredibley hard and it takes atleast a year to get out of a big depression like that.

Split up and never contact her again. There is 99 procent risc (if she is into severe-suicide depression that she wont feel anything for you when you contact her again( no matter how much you did and how true the love was). This is because these people just cant anymore they just forget you.. DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL. (i did got hurt very bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear-StrengthWithin
    ok speaking from expierence... I been with a girl with massive depression... Like really bad ( i hope yours isn,t that big into depression) Why? They see things negative as soon as you split up from a girl in severe depression they even forget about you and their emotions for you because there in that deep depression. There just so damm self involved and their problemns and very selfish. It even hurts to wright this (bad memories.... But in my case though even though the girl said that she loved me she always treated me like shit and could only talk about things negatively. I helped so much i tryed to get help for her and was the sweetest guy in the world (even bought roses which she even throwed away..) Bought her dvds and tryed to cheer her up by always talking and giving positive energy. And the only time i did get sex (once) she went to take the pill i asked her why and the answer was if she wants the sleep with other guys and they dont want to use condoms ( OMG!!!!! that hurted) Anyways back to wheres it about.. I split it for a just a short while (2 months) cause i couldn,t take the way she was treating me. And when i contacted the girl again because i had to urge to help her. She said her emotions back then where just takin over (wtf?) blabla basically showed zero respect and had no emotions for me anymore. Basically i was a stranger to her (i helped the girl for 6 months and now i was a stranger...) and was so selfish about getting help for her depression i know it was a lost case anyway... After the girl said i was the main for all her problems and i was just a burden( yes these kind of people say these things to you even if you helped them and cared a lot about them) i just let it go... I never heard from this girl again...

BUT HERE IS THE CLUE:
    Stick with her and get her help and get her tru it (Only do this if your truly love eachother(and she treats you right which was never the case for me it was a bitch to begin with). Anyway cecause its incredibley hard and it takes atleast a year to get out of a big depression like that.

Split up and never contact her again. There is 99 procent risc (if she is into severe-suicide depression that she wont feel anything for you when you contact her again( no matter how much you did and how true the love was). This is because these people just cant anymore they just forget you.. DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL. (i did got hurt very bad)
    Well minus the sex with other guy part, I would swear by the issues your girl has, that you were dating my ex-fiance.

Well minus the sex with other guy part, I would swear by the issues your girl has, that you were dating my ex-fiance.

well i guess that proves my theory about girls in depression even more then. I hope needmorestrength reads it. Hes got a big decision to make...

P.S

it not even a theory.. Its not only my own expierence but i also read a lot of books about depression back then because i tryed to help the girl get out of it. Also talked to a lot of people who dealt with these kind of people. And had many conversations with experts.

BUT HERE IS THE CLUE:

Thanks guys.. .I appreciate it!!!! She had a very very bad bout of it when she was younger (16ish, and she sought therapy etc).. She is a nurse so she is very medically inclined.. anywayz she has always suffered with it now and then.. Over the last few months she has become more distant, crying more then usual.. I took it to be me, and that she wanted distance from me, then I find all this out... So shes been to the docs and has started on new meds because she KNOWS that she needs the help of medication.. I sent her flowers telling her I will never give up and she broke down.. She treats me as good as she can, but its hard when your not happy... We're going to Canada's wonderland this weekend for a few nights, and hopefully just get her to relax, have a few drinks!

Thanks guys.. .I appreciate it!!!! She had a very very bad bout of it when she was younger (16ish, and she sought therapy etc).. She is a nurse so she is very medically inclined.. anywayz she has always suffered with it now and then.. Over the last few months she has become more distant, crying more then usual.. I took it to be me, and that she wanted distance from me, then I find all this out... So shes been to the docs and has started on new meds because she KNOWS that she needs the help of medication.. I sent her flowers telling her I will never give up and she broke down.. She treats me as good as she can, but its hard when your not happy... We're going to Canada's wonderland this weekend for a few nights, and hopefully just get her to relax, have a few drinks!

sounds a lot different then my case dude. Sounds like this girl isn,t that deep into it though. The girl i was with couldn,t even cry anymore it was a ice queen and would let nobody in who wanted to help. I think you can work out it just fine with you girl sounds like she treats you good too.

sounds a lot different then my case dude. Sounds like this girl isn,t that deep into it though. The girl i was with couldn,t even cry anymore it was a ice queen and would let nobody in who wanted to help. I think you can work out it just fine with you girl sounds like she treats you good too.
    she keeps treating me good.. she doesnt want help, and she doesnt cry now these are side effects of the medicine, make them emotionless.. but hopefully it works out

she keeps treating me good.. she doesnt want help, and she doesnt cry now these are side effects of the medicine, make them emotionless.. but hopefully it works out

like i said she,s treating you good... My case was totally different i got treated like shit with zero respect and got humanilted (or however you wright it i,m not english). Mine refused to take medicine or any kind of treatment. I think it will be ok dude like i said yours not even compareable to mine so there,s a good chance everything will workout just fine.

like i said she,s treating you good... My case was totally different i got treated like shit with zero respect and got humanilted (or however you wright it i,m not english). Mine refused to take medicine or any kind of treatment. I think it will be ok dude like i said yours not even compareable to mine so there,s a good chance everything will workout just fine.
    That sucks dude.. Its good to hear other peoples experiences for sure!!!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    In my case my ex-girlfriend (recently split up) had been together on and off for close to 6 years... She had started using drugs in her teens and has been a drug addict for years now. She had been to rehab two times, and this time she was supposed to be "better." Well to add to the problem of her being a drug addict, she is also diagnosed with bipolar and a 'severe mood disorder.' We had been living together for quite some time when her moods started shifting rapidly and her psych was basically just trying out all sorts of medication on her which I believe only made her mental state worse. Ultimately, she relapsed on drugs and fell back into that lifestyle and started cheating on me with another user. It's a sick feeling for someone to one day flip a switch and decide that they dont love you anymore and that they'd rather do drugs than be with you. Our relationship wasn't issue free, but we had a good relationship in my opinion. To add to my frustrations she would always make the problems in our relationship my fault, especially when I would confront her about the obvious lies she was telling me. I'm definately not over it, but it really took a lot out of me. I have never had to experience a pain that bad in my life before. I also think that she has a borderline personality disorder (BPD, look it up) and that no one has realized it yet. She just has too many issues with herself to even be involved in a realationship. Let me tell you, after being in love with a girl for 6 years, and having to totally cut her out of your life in every possible way, its one of the most gut renching sickening and absolutely life changing feelings you can have besides someone you love dying, which it is almost equivalent to. The girl I was in a relationship with that I loved, is no longer the same girl because of the things she is doing to herself.

My point is, people make decisions in their lives, and it leads them in a certain direction. Although you may feel that you want to be a part of this persons life, you should honestly realise that your life will be much more fruitful without that person, who doesnt want you there in the first place. I really try not to get into it too much anymore as it only brings back shitty memories of lies cheating and betrayal...

That sucks dude.. Its good to hear other peoples experiences for sure!!!

haha yes it sucks i,m not even telling the worst parts of what this girl did to me. But in the end i,m glad i helped a person without getting anything back. I know what i,m worth now. Only the road to recovery took me a year and even now it still hurts thinking about it. Live and learn .

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    In my case my ex-girlfriend (recently split up) had been together on and off for close to 6 years... She had started using drugs in her teens and has been a drug addict for years now. She had been to rehab two times, and this time she was supposed to be "better." Well to add to the problem of her being a drug addict, she is also diagnosed with bipolar and a 'severe mood disorder.' We had been living together for quite some time when her moods started shifting rapidly and her psych was basically just trying out all sorts of medication on her which I believe only made her mental state worse. Ultimately, she relapsed on drugs and fell back into that lifestyle and started cheating on me with another user. It's a sick feeling for someone to one day flip a switch and decide that they dont love you anymore and that they'd rather do drugs than be with you. Our relationship wasn't issue free, but we had a good relationship in my opinion. To add to my frustrations she would always make the problems in our relationship my fault, especially when I would confront her about the obvious lies she was telling me. I'm definately not over it, but it really took a lot out of me. I have never had to experience a pain that bad in my life before. I also think that she has a borderline personality disorder (BPD, look it up) and that no one has realized it yet. She just has too many issues with herself to even be involved in a realationship. Let me tell you, after being in love with a girl for 6 years, and having to totally cut her out of your life in every possible way, its one of the most gut renching sickening and absolutely life changing feelings you can have besides someone you love dying, which it is almost equivalent to. The girl I was in a relationship with that I loved, is no longer the same girl because of the things she is doing to herself.

My point is, people make decisions in their lives, and it leads them in a certain direction. Although you may feel that you want to be a part of this persons life, you should honestly realise that your life will be much more fruitful without that person, who doesnt want you there in the first place. I really try not to get into it too much anymore as it only brings back shitty memories of lies cheating and betrayal...

Thanks for sharing your story. Good to know i,m not the only one. I hated the cheating and the lies and betrayal as well just when i think about it makes me sick.Also the feeling you described i know how it feels..Its weird to cut someone out of your life like that when you went tru a lot with that person or in my case helped a lot and the person doesn,t even care. You also made a good point. This helped me a bit thank you..
    Last edited by Bear-StrengthWithin; 08-30-2006 at 01:21 PM.

haha yes it sucks i,m not even telling the worst parts of what this girl did to me. But in the end i,m glad i helped a person without getting anything back. I know what i,m worth now. Only the road to recovery took me a year and even now it still hurts thinking about it. Live and learn .
    Working on 5 months since it happened to me, and the road does suck! Alot better now than it was before. My ex just became very materialistic and very very selfish. I bent over backwards for her, hell it wasnt even my idea to get married! I just kept hearing it over and over and I thought well....she's obviously set on marrying me...then after the engagement I was dropped for what I feel she thought was a better opportunity ie...pretty boy with rich family.

The last week all I heard was I Love You I hope we work things out, this space is good for us....one day (Friday) she called perfectly fine, that Sunday I called and BOOM - I'm seeing someone I met the same night we split, dont call me anymore ...it's a blow - but Karma is a bitch

Working on 5 months since it happened to me, and the road does suck! Alot better now than it was before. My ex just became very materialistic and very very selfish. I bent over backwards for her, hell it wasnt even my idea to get married! I just kept hearing it over and over and I thought well....she's obviously set on marrying me...then after the engagement I was dropped for what I feel she thought was a better opportunity ie...pretty boy with rich family.

The last week all I heard was I Love You I hope we work things out, this space is good for us....one day (Friday) she called perfectly fine, that Sunday I called and BOOM - I'm seeing someone I met the same night we split, dont call me anymore ...it's a blow - but Karma is a bitch

yes karma is a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Let me tell you, after being in love with a girl for 6 years, and having to totally cut her out of your life in every possible way, its one of the most gut renching sickening and absolutely life changing feelings you can have besides someone you love dying, which it is almost equivalent to. The girl I was in a relationship with that I loved, is no longer the same girl because of the things she is doing to herself.
    Well my girl didnt have a drug problem, and we were together 4 years, but I know EXACTLY what you mean about how bad it hurts to have to cut them off. Physical pain could never hold a candle to the hurt I went thru and the things that went thru my head. Honestly to me I often wondered if I would have taken it better if she died rather than the way she left me. Now, its pretty much fvcked my whole perception of women period.

Hope everything gets better for you bro. Time heals.

Well my girl didnt have a drug problem, and we were together 4 years, but I know EXACTLY what you mean about how bad it hurts to have to cut them off. Physical pain could never hold a candle to the hurt I went thru and the things that went thru my head. Honestly to me I often wondered if I would have taken it better if she died rather than the way she left me. Now, its pretty much fvcked my whole perception of women period.

Hope everything gets better for you bro. Time heals.

It does get better... I did learn a lot from it.And time does heal. But the first few months were hell on earth. Cant remember how many times i cried... Dont let it change your perception of woman though... I meen its pretty obvious you met the one of the worst you could meet. Atleast i did... For now though i,m perfectly fine being single... I just like to keep thinking forward instead of backwards. Thats what i do these days think forward and the time we live in now. I wish you guys luck

It does get better... I did learn a lot from it.And time does heal. But the first few months were hell on earth. Cant remember how many times i cried... Dont let it change your perception of woman though... I meen its pretty obvious you met the one of the worst you could meet. Atleast i did... For now though i,m perfectly fine being single... I just like to keep thinking forward instead of backwards. Thats what i do these days think forward and the time we live in now. I wish you guys luck
    Yeah I try to have the perception that the whole world isnt out to get me, and just because one girl screwed you doesnt mean every girl will. Then I think, if you live in a house with a girl you trust with your life for 4 yrs...and she dicks you, how can you trust another girl? Just makes me a little phobic of commitment.

I have no problem being single either, of course at 26 - all my buddies are married so its hard to find someone to go out with, but thats cool - I just focus on the gym and have always believed that the girls you find when you're looking usually just end up being problems...its when you're not looking and it just happens, that it may be the right girl.

Yeah I try to have the perception that the whole world isnt out to get me, and just because one girl screwed you doesnt mean every girl will. Then I think, if you live in a house with a girl you trust with your life for 4 yrs...and she dicks you, how can you trust another girl? Just makes me a little phobic of commitment.

I have no problem being single either, of course at 26 - all my buddies are married so its hard to find someone to go out with, but thats cool - I just focus on the gym and have always believed that the girls you find when you're looking usually just end up being problems...its when you're not looking and it just happens, that it may be the right girl.

couldn,t have said it better...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I think it hurts me equally as much that she is ok with flushing her life down the drain and being a low life piece of shit as it does that she left me. I hate to see and hear about the things she's doing to herself...degrading herself...having no respect for herself, it kills me and it shouldn't but does...Ya know the hard part was that we met when we were so young and both pretty innocent so I have this perfect image of her that has just been more and more shattered over the years and now its totally down the drain and having to actually realise that you cant turn back time and once its done its done and I cant ever forgive her, I just dont know what to do with myself...I try to stay busy all day long and not have to think about it, but its hard obviously...

Blog Entries
    Well i haven't talked to her in about a week and today she texted me while she was at work. Just a few text messages to ask how i was and all. She told me to call her later in the week to "catch up." Not sure if i should call her or not. Like i said i still want her to be in my life.

I been going to school all summer for physics and struggling my @$$ off and she was always there telling me i can do it and pushing me when i was at my lowest and about to give up. I got my grade back and did a lot better then i thought i was going to do. I instantly with excitement pulled her number up in my phone and wanted to tell her the good news. I kept my finger on the send button for a min and decided not too, just depressing. I just want to reach out, hug her and never let go but i know i can't

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Well i haven't talked to her in about a week and today she texted me while she was at work. Just a few text messages to ask how i was and all. She told me to call her later in the week to "catch up." Not sure if i should call her or not. Like i said i still want her to be in my life.

I been going to school all summer for physics and struggling my @$$ off and she was always there telling me i can do it and pushing me when i was at my lowest and about to give up. I got my grade back and did a lot better then i thought i was going to do. I instantly with excitement pulled her number up in my phone and wanted to tell her the good news. I kept my finger on the send button for a min and decided not too, just depressing. I just want to reach out, hug her and never let go but i know i can't
    It's hard man, I'm going through the exact same thing. I saw my ex on campus yesterday, even though we made slight eye contact, I kept on walking. She called me later that day but I didn't answer the phone. It hurts too much talk with her. The last time we talked she mentioned about her and her fat ugly boyfriend "using" the room later that week. I really didn't want to here that shit.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    going through it right now but i have 12 years in and 2 kids and it hurts , just let thing go they natural course.For me when i push to hard i make things worse, i hope we each get what we want and need back.

Completely normal feelings bro. I still get that way about my ex. My daughter had just turned 1 when we met, so she was with her for as long as my daughter ever remembers, and the way she cut contact with her was bullshit too, but its like so much has gone on in my daughters life in these 5 months - and it hurts like hell to know she is missing this since she was around to see my daughter grow from a baby, to a young little girl.

Just have to keep it off ur mind, and remember you are not at fault, it was her decision.

I said it in a previous thread as well...you cant make someone love you back bro, and its one of the hardest things to accept.

Blog Entries
    Completely normal feelings bro. I still get that way about my ex. My daughter had just turned 1 when we met, so she was with her for as long as my daughter ever remembers, and the way she cut contact with her was bullshit too, but its like so much has gone on in my daughters life in these 5 months - and it hurts like hell to know she is missing this since she was around to see my daughter grow from a baby, to a young little girl.

Just have to keep it off ur mind, and remember you are not at fault, it was her decision.

I said it in a previous thread as well...you cant make someone love you back bro, and its one of the hardest things to accept.
    I hear you. Listening to some of the other stories it almost makes mine seem like a cake-walk....god, i wish it was.

What drives me nuts is when i think about calling her i say to myself no, hold back but then i say if i don't call maybe she will think i am mad at her (which i i guess i am in a way).

I remember one time when she came over after the break up she was in my room on my bed and all i wanted to do was hold her but i held back 100% and played it off like any normal day. After 3 days, we saw each other for a talk and she started crying and said when i was on your bed that night all i wanted you to do was hold me and tell me it would be ok !!!
    YOU ARE DRIVING ME $#%$%# CRAZY!!!! . So now i am like well should i do this , no maybe i should do that. Trying to antisipate what she wants.

Its easy , just tell me what the @$@# you want. You either want to be with me or no. Don't leave me in limbo !

All this talking just gets me mad, i am not calling her for a while. I am in one of my good moods which equals angry. Anger is a lot easier to deal with then hurt. At this moment i just want to tell her to never F@$#@ call me again !

I need to eat .

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I hear you. Listening to some of the other stories it almost makes mine seem like a cake-walk....god, i wish it was.

What drives me nuts is when i think about calling her i say to myself no, hold back but then i say if i don't call maybe she will think i am mad at her (which i i guess i am in a way).

I remember one time when she came over after the break up she was in my room on my bed and all i wanted to do was hold her but i held back 100% and played it off like any normal day. After 3 days, we saw each other for a talk and she started crying and said when i was on your bed that night all i wanted you to do was hold me and tell me it would be ok !!!
    YOU ARE DRIVING ME $#%$%# CRAZY!!!! . So now i am like well should i do this , no maybe i should do that. Trying to antisipate what she wants.

Its easy , just tell me what the @$@# you want. You either want to be with me or no. Don't leave me in limbo !

All this talking just gets me mad, i am not calling her for a while. I am in one of my good moods which equals angry. Anger is a lot easier to deal with then hurt. At this moment i just want to tell her to never F@$#@ call me again !

I need to eat .
    My man, I've been going through this same shit the last few days. This hurricane was supposed to hit, so I called her to park my Viper in her garage and she said OK. Well, I end staying with her last night so she wouldn't be alone and it was torture. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheeck five times and I pulled away to set boundaries, then I slept on the couch while she slept in the bed that we used to share. Too ****in wierd. We just have to disconnect for a while and I suggest you do the same.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information