Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Superhuman is offline Banned
    i've never been with a tall girl

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i've never been with a tall girl
    those amazon chicks are the way to go, nah j/k. but im also 5'8 and that would be too weird for me to have a girl tower over me
    Last edited by italianplayboy09; 08-29-2006 at 10:49 PM.

the tallest girl i was with was 5'8" i think

HA!

Girls would find The rock's deformed dome and little bitch deisel gross if they weren't rich.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    OK now there aren't many things in this shitty world that get me angry but people who think that they (and their opinions) are so important that they superseed everything and everyone else really gets me going.

I was training in the gym and minding my own business (as usual). Some new female members came up to me and asked about the exercise me and my training partner was doing (squats). I explained the exercise and all the mechanics and what areas it worked etc etc. And then…..after being helpful…one of these hoes looks me up and down like I was a piece of s**t under her shoe and says "You know that women don't really like men that big!".

Well….as I'm sure some of you may know me from my past and frequent rants about women but this really pissed me off. Why is it that women think that the world revolves around them and what they like! Like we as men as expected to do everything and anything just for their pleasure. So I look her in the eye and say (can't remember the exact words but something along the lines):

"I spent last night, while you were probably pulling some dick in a bar who's gonna f*ck you and leave you with herpes, cooking all the food I need for the week. I woke up at 5 am this morning to do 30 minutes of cardio while everyone else slept. I went to work and did an 11 hour day while every 2 hours forcing food down my throat that tastes like cardboard. After all that I've still got the discipline and conviction to come down here and lift weights to the point that I'm now prepared to throw up all over you and faint. After this I'm gonna sacrifice more of my social life just to make sure I get enough sleep tonight before getting up tommorrow and the days, weeks, months and years after that to do exactly the same thing!. Do you really think I do all this so that idiots like you would like me?"

Well she was slightly speechless and just walked out. Perhaps I was a little tough on her, perhaps it was just the tiredness from the squats but some other guys who were In the other squat rack and heard me agreed with what I said.

It got me thinking more generally though. Why is it that women are like this.

As soon as a woman says she likes or dislikes something men flock in their droves to meet this requirement. 10 years ago you wouldn't have ever heard of a man buying a face moustiriser but now the male grooming industry is worth billions a year. As men we've let women get the upper hand…and why?.... because they have that hole in the midlle of their legs….

I've seen friends of mine completely change once they get with a woman. They'll stop swearing, start wearing matching clothes, get a different style hair cut…and even if they hate all these things they'll do it because the little lady likes it. Men have become nothing more than a doll that women dress and shape to what they want. What happened to accepting someone for who they are as opposed to changing them completely?

In part we men are to blame. We've given women too many options and as such accomodated too many of their requests or demands. This is why we now get questions like the one above….where women presume that whatever you do MUST be for their benefit. Sad thing is that I see plenty of newbies join for this reason only……

Well that's my rant over…I feel much better now.

Thanks
    S

to be honest bro it seems like her comment offended you...the fact that her confessing her dislike for "big" guys insults you and your efforts...bodybuilding is a sport which strives to build the most aesthetically pleasing man. the fact that your deep efforts at achieving this title still is not enough with this women watching you squat bothers you....its the equivalent to beauty pageantist getting no attention from the guys, despite her shapely thighs, tight ass, and firm breasts...just my .02

t909

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    First of all, to the original thread, WELL DONE you really put the whore in her place, luv it

Second of all, you guys are generalyzing women and what they like again! That wasn't even the point of the thread....

slob is offline Member
    What makes it ok for women to walk up to men and insult them like that. I've seen this quite afew times, where women will say "You're too big" as a reason to break up with someone, and that it's proceived to be fine. Yet if a man broke up with a woman, and gave the reason that "she was too fat, or too skinny" they are called chauvinists, and shallow.
    very good point.
    I don't pay attention when people give me the 'women don't like big guys' line.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Will you marry me???

Giddy Up!

And, for all you men who like tall woman.....what about the rest of us?

I feel left out!!!!!

I'm 5'3 BTW, and come WITHOUT the big 'ol clown feet of a taller woman!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Or you know whats worse - everyone tells me i look better as a blonde - do you have any idea how that makes someone feel when i have decided to remain brunette.

I guess im on the slim side - buti don't got big boob or blonde hair for now..

So BLAH

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    5' 3" is tall my ex was 4'11" im 6'2"

mizfit that is the best pic of you.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Every individual man & women has there own specific style, tastes and likes and dislikes. Yes some men & women have the same likes and dislikes also, everybody is different, but for this women to just come up to you and say women don't like big guys is just ignorant. Maybe it's just what she does not like or is not into, but she shouldn't be speaking for all women. I also hate when people don't mind their buisness and say stupid things like that but i just kill em with kindness and know deep inside what kind of moron they really are. See in her mind she probably thinks that we work out and train for them (women) when in reality we do it for ourselves and because we like it. I would have said to her in a nice calm tone don't flatter yourself baby i don't do it for you or any other women i do it for myself and anybody that doesen't like it could kiss my ass.

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    I spent last night, while you were probably pulling some dick in a bar who's gonna f*ck you and leave you with herpes, cooking all the food I need for the week. I woke up at 5 am this morning to do 30 minutes of cardio while everyone else slept. I went to work and did an 11 hour day while every 2 hours forcing food down my throat that tastes like cardboard. After all that I've still got the discipline and conviction to come down here and lift weights to the point that I'm now prepared to throw up all over you and faint. After this I'm gonna sacrifice more of my social life just to make sure I get enough sleep tonight before getting up tommorrow and the days, weeks, months and years after that to do exactly the same thing!. Do you really think I do all this so that idiots like you would like me?"

Thanks
    S
    I loved your response to her. I had this happen to me but it was guys saying that they don't like women with muscles. The guys were actually my husband and his friends. I used to weigh 180lbs and 30%bf and I am now at 133lbs with 14%bf. It was very annoying because they have no idea what it takes to get here. I think they are all imtimidated by the dedication it takes, as others have mentioned in this thread. Everytime I see them or they call, they are like go eat some mashed potatos or something. I am going to go off on them next time with part of your rant.

Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Of all the responses on this topic you I think have it NAILED. That narrow minded insecure person felt better about herself when she made that demeaning comment to Swarz. She was probably intimidated and felt she did not have a chance at hooking up with Swarz and tried to knock his self esteem down to her level. That's pretty sad.... myself I like BIG mucsule bound men. They are deeelish

Ignore those type of women, they are shallow minded and not worth your time and energy.

And the cars I am into is represented in my avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    thats funny when some people (those not motivated )see other people striving to be the best it tends to remind them that they suck and have no will power it forces them to look at there self and some people(those un motivated)tend to be threatend by this.must suck to not be motivated to change ur life, in any aspect of life that is.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I still think it really goes back to preference - some ppl like it.. some people don't..

My response to ignorant people i think is priceless "enough people like it, i ain't gonna change it"

Last edited by Mizfit; 08-30-2006 at 08:58 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    those amazon chicks are the way to go, nah j/k. but im also 5'8 and that would be too weird for me to have a girl tower over me
    you dont know what your missing. I'm 5'6 my fiance is 5'10. Man there is legs for days

Yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Of all the responses on this topic you I think have it NAILED. That narrow minded insecure person felt better about herself when she made that demeaning comment to Swarz. She was probably intimidated and felt she did not have a chance at hooking up with Swarz and tried to knock his self esteem down to her level. That's pretty sad.... myself I like BIG mucsule bound men. They are deeelish

Ignore those type of women, they are shallow minded and not worth your time and energy.

And the cars I am into is represented in my avatar.
    Wow i totally missed that post from pumped and i agree with you both. Great posts!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    never care about what anyone says to you.
    your number one
    honestly everyone can say look like a dog, i dont care i still think of myself very highly so fvck it.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    All this talk about one chicks comment. I bet you have had a lot worse said to you by a female.

This is why we have options. You can choose how you wont to associate with or not. This has nothing to do with gender. It has to do with people suck. Everyone has an opinion and they all suck. We all fined someone in the end. We just except them and there shit.

Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Cool

Thanks, I guess I am just old fashioned><But what happened to the old saying" If you don't have something nice to say to someone, don't say anything at all"

I guess I think like a guy sometimes, because i would have responded to her in a way that would have intruiged her. Then I'd have nailed her, got up,left her gasping and feeling totaling used.And my parting remark would have to trash her. (after having used the fvck out of her of course)
    She might have learned something from it.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Wow i totally missed that post from pumped and i agree with you both. Great posts!

Thanks, I guess I am just old fashioned><But what happened to the old saying" If you don't have something nice to say to someone, don't say anything at all"

I guess I think like a guy sometimes, because i would have responded to her in a way that would have intruiged her. Then I'd have nailed her, got up,left her gasping and feeling totaling used.And my parting remark would have to trash her. (after having used the fvck out of her of course)
    wow!

Yo!!

That's great!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Giddy Up!

I feel left out!!!!!

haha I have clown feet too so it makes two

My ex was actually about my height..6'2"

I've been with shorter girls before too..I like them fine as well

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Giddy Up!

I feel left out!!!!!

I L O V E petite women that care enough to take of their bodies.....and mine!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    OK now there aren't many things in this shitty world that get me angry but people who think that they (and their opinions) are so important that they superseed everything and everyone else really gets me going.

I was training in the gym and minding my own business (as usual). Some new female members came up to me and asked about the exercise me and my training partner was doing (squats). I explained the exercise and all the mechanics and what areas it worked etc etc. And then…..after being helpful…one of these hoes looks me up and down like I was a piece of s**t under her shoe and says "You know that women don't really like men that big!".

Well….as I'm sure some of you may know me from my past and frequent rants about women but this really pissed me off. Why is it that women think that the world revolves around them and what they like! Like we as men as expected to do everything and anything just for their pleasure. So I look her in the eye and say (can't remember the exact words but something along the lines):

"I spent last night, while you were probably pulling some dick in a bar who's gonna f*ck you and leave you with herpes, cooking all the food I need for the week. I woke up at 5 am this morning to do 30 minutes of cardio while everyone else slept. I went to work and did an 11 hour day while every 2 hours forcing food down my throat that tastes like cardboard. After all that I've still got the discipline and conviction to come down here and lift weights to the point that I'm now prepared to throw up all over you and faint. After this I'm gonna sacrifice more of my social life just to make sure I get enough sleep tonight before getting up tommorrow and the days, weeks, months and years after that to do exactly the same thing!. Do you really think I do all this so that idiots like you would like me?"

Well she was slightly speechless and just walked out. Perhaps I was a little tough on her, perhaps it was just the tiredness from the squats but some other guys who were In the other squat rack and heard me agreed with what I said.

It got me thinking more generally though. Why is it that women are like this.

As soon as a woman says she likes or dislikes something men flock in their droves to meet this requirement. 10 years ago you wouldn't have ever heard of a man buying a face moustiriser but now the male grooming industry is worth billions a year. As men we've let women get the upper hand…and why?.... because they have that hole in the midlle of their legs….

I've seen friends of mine completely change once they get with a woman. They'll stop swearing, start wearing matching clothes, get a different style hair cut…and even if they hate all these things they'll do it because the little lady likes it. Men have become nothing more than a doll that women dress and shape to what they want. What happened to accepting someone for who they are as opposed to changing them completely?

In part we men are to blame. We've given women too many options and as such accomodated too many of their requests or demands. This is why we now get questions like the one above….where women presume that whatever you do MUST be for their benefit. Sad thing is that I see plenty of newbies join for this reason only……

Well that's my rant over…I feel much better now.

Thanks
    S
    Date men. It works for me.

Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

I present simply solutions.

Mizfit is offline Banned

I love ur way of thinking

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

But you have the same problems with men that we do with women. Some thing you are TOO big and are afraid you will break them in two......lolol

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

I dunno Carlos, part of the allure (and frustration!) of dating women is not knowing what's going on in their heads..

Doesnt it get frustrating always knowing what's going on inside a guy's head?

But you have the same problems with men that we do with women. Some thing you are TOO big and are afraid you will break them in two......lolol
    True.

But if more guys date men. There is more for me to choose from.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    It doesnt matter what you look like if you got $. Bottom line.
    never truer words were said.

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Doesnt it get frustrating always knowing what's going on inside a guy's head?
    Nope. Because guys are dumb and do dumb shit for dumb reasons. There is always a surprise.

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    I train for myself, stuff what anyone else thinks.

Carlos Ever date a guy bigger than UUUUUU!???????

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    First of all, to the original thread, WELL DONE you really put the whore in her place, luv it

Second of all, you guys are generalyzing women and what they like again! That wasn't even the point of the thread....
    I've found no thread ever stays on point, but good luck tryin...

True.

But if more guys date men. There is more for me to choose from.

GEE, adn just WHOM would you choose you big stud you....lolol

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I google this topic and found the below quote - made me giggle..

"
    Most women prefer a man who is sweet, smart, funny, fit, and good looking, but who doesn't seem like he spends a whole lot of time working on it. No girl likes to fight with her man for mirror time, and if you guys get too buff, we're just going to assume you're gay anyway, so don't bother. Here's the bad news: Being whimsical creatures, however, we are also wont to enjoy swapping spit—and other latexenclosed bodily fluids—with buff hard-bodied hotties who've never cracked a book, don't get our jokes, and consider Adam Sandler flicks the apex of cinematic excellence. So bring on the himbos!"

Thats what my ex called me "Himbo" she says I'm really smart but I come off as a Himbo,,, when I talk... you gotta get past the first impression if ur lookin for depth with me

Dane Cook Rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I google this topic and found the below quote - made me giggle..

"
    Most women prefer a man who is sweet, smart, funny, fit, and good looking, but who doesn't seem like he spends a whole lot of time working on it. No girl likes to fight with her man for mirror time, and if you guys get too buff, we're just going to assume you're gay anyway, so don't bother. Here's the bad news: Being whimsical creatures, however, we are also wont to enjoy swapping spit—and other latexenclosed bodily fluids—with buff hard-bodied hotties who've never cracked a book, don't get our jokes, and consider Adam Sandler flicks the apex of cinematic excellence. So bring on the himbos!"

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    Carlos Ever date a guy bigger than UUUUUU!???????
    I dated a professional football player. Defensive lineman. He was 6'7" around 350. He made me feel not big. I didn't like that feeling. Plus he was nuts. It didn't last.

GEE, adn just WHOM would you choose you big stud you....lolol
    I got 2 in mine from AR. I ain't tellin' who.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    Thats what my ex called me "Himbo" she says I'm really smart but I come off as a Himbo,,, when I talk... you gotta get past the first impression if ur lookin for depth with me

Dane Cook Rules!!!!!!!!!!!
    I notice when I meet people they assume I work in a gym. First question is "Are you a trainer what gym do you train at." When I tell them I'm an Engineer they look surprised. You can't be big and have a brain and a good corporate job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information