Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    OK now there aren't many things in this shitty world that get me angry but people who think that they (and their opinions) are so important that they superseed everything and everyone else really gets me going.

I was training in the gym and minding my own business (as usual). Some new female members came up to me and asked about the exercise me and my training partner was doing (squats). I explained the exercise and all the mechanics and what areas it worked etc etc. And then…..after being helpful…one of these hoes looks me up and down like I was a piece of s**t under her shoe and says "You know that women don't really like men that big!".

Well….as I'm sure some of you may know me from my past and frequent rants about women but this really pissed me off. Why is it that women think that the world revolves around them and what they like! Like we as men as expected to do everything and anything just for their pleasure. So I look her in the eye and say (can't remember the exact words but something along the lines):

"I spent last night, while you were probably pulling some dick in a bar who's gonna f*ck you and leave you with herpes, cooking all the food I need for the week. I woke up at 5 am this morning to do 30 minutes of cardio while everyone else slept. I went to work and did an 11 hour day while every 2 hours forcing food down my throat that tastes like cardboard. After all that I've still got the discipline and conviction to come down here and lift weights to the point that I'm now prepared to throw up all over you and faint. After this I'm gonna sacrifice more of my social life just to make sure I get enough sleep tonight before getting up tommorrow and the days, weeks, months and years after that to do exactly the same thing!. Do you really think I do all this so that idiots like you would like me?"

Well she was slightly speechless and just walked out. Perhaps I was a little tough on her, perhaps it was just the tiredness from the squats but some other guys who were In the other squat rack and heard me agreed with what I said.

It got me thinking more generally though. Why is it that women are like this.

As soon as a woman says she likes or dislikes something men flock in their droves to meet this requirement. 10 years ago you wouldn't have ever heard of a man buying a face moustiriser but now the male grooming industry is worth billions a year. As men we've let women get the upper hand…and why?.... because they have that hole in the midlle of their legs….

I've seen friends of mine completely change once they get with a woman. They'll stop swearing, start wearing matching clothes, get a different style hair cut…and even if they hate all these things they'll do it because the little lady likes it. Men have become nothing more than a doll that women dress and shape to what they want. What happened to accepting someone for who they are as opposed to changing them completely?

In part we men are to blame. We've given women too many options and as such accomodated too many of their requests or demands. This is why we now get questions like the one above….where women presume that whatever you do MUST be for their benefit. Sad thing is that I see plenty of newbies join for this reason only……

Well that's my rant over…I feel much better now.

Thanks
    S
    i agree 100% i know a girl that regularly tells me that i'm too big to be attractive and it's the most annoying thing i've ever experienced......it's like by saying that she thinks she's gonna change me.....as if! I don't even think i'm very big yet. Girls used to say that in high school too, don't let it phase you, i never did and never will

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Why do they think it's OK to tell us we're too big when it's not OK for us to tell them they're to fat?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I notice when I meet people they assume I work in a gym. First question is "Are you a trainer what gym do you train at." When I tell them I'm an Engineer they look surprised. You can't be big and have a brain and a good corporate job.
    EXACTLY!!!! There's now way u gotta brain Los ur biceps are too big... I guess one of us from Ar is gonna have to win a Nobel or sumptin...

I know I'm not that big but I'm the only Design Engineer (person period) my size in my whole comp. CA, TX and Taiwan...(well of coarse Taiwan ) Only other guy left 2yrs ago... we are tha few, yes in deed....
    I bet there aren't many ur size strollin in ur hallways either Los...

6'7" Im scared to ask what I want to know... didn't think u would have dated a bigger guy... yall ever do tha deed???

I THINK WHAT WE'VE LEARNED HERE... IS???? IT DONT MATTER... like what you like and like ur self......... also
    LIKE MY MOTHER SAID "DON'T EVER LOVE A GIRL THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU BACK" ---puh-eece

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dated a professional football player. Defensive lineman. He was 6'7" around 350. He made me feel not big. I didn't like that feeling. Plus he was nuts. It didn't last.
    Was it The Fridge??!!

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    You know a lot of people always talk about weight and how big they are but I find height really blows people away not so much guys taller than girls but the otyher way around. I'm 5'9 not too tall but some of the girls I've been with were taller than me and I don't mind I find a lot of guys won't even think about being with a girl b/c they're taller then them even if shes smokin. Hell not me ill tak a giant more for me anyone else notice this

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    6'7" Im scared to ask what I want to know... didn't think u would have dated a bigger guy... yall ever do tha deed???
    He's bottom and loves getting it from muscular Black guys. Any guy I date you can assume they're a bottom. I would not date another top. We would stand there looking at each other saying "Well I ain't doing that!"

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I L O V E petite women that care enough to take of their bodies.....and mine!!!
    What time shall I expect you?
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Was it The Fridge??!!
    Is the fridge White?

Is the fridge White?
    well ours is more of a gunmetal gray color....

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I dated a professional football player. Defensive lineman. He was 6'7" around 350. He made me feel not big. I didn't like that feeling. Plus he was nuts. It didn't last.

I got 2 in mine from AR. I ain't tellin' who.

Leve my ass out of this would you.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    white holes

hahah

mizfit has an anal fetish, there.....i said it

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    well ours is more of a gunmetal gray color....

You wish!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    [QUOTE=Carlos_E]I notice when I meet people they assume I work in a gym. First question is "Are you a trainer what gym do you train at." When I tell them I'm an Engineer they look surprised. You can't be big and have a brain and a good corporate job.[/QUOTE]

Not saying you Carlos. But some of the guys are making the same reference to women. If she's hot she isnt smart or she's insecure. She is tom uch into herself. The bs flows both ways

Blog Entries
    Yes she does. Evere time she sees the word anal she

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    You know a lot of people always talk about weight and how big they are but I find height really blows people away not so much guys taller than girls but the otyher way around. I'm 5'9 not too tall but some of the girls I've been with were taller than me and I don't mind I find a lot of guys won't even think about being with a girl b/c they're taller then them even if shes smokin. Hell not me ill tak a giant more for me anyone else notice this
    I used to date the 5ft tall 100lb girls. Now that i dated a tall girl 5'10 i dont even look at most of the little girsl anymore

Mizfit is offline Banned
    nope gsxxr knows where the conversation is from

if that means i attrack assholes thne sure

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    nope gsxxr knows where the conversation is from

if that means i attrack assholes thne sure
    ROFLAO

Can't find the Hi JAck Smiley???

He's bottom and loves getting it from muscular Black guys. Any guy I date you can assume they're a bottom. I would not date another top. We would stand there looking at each other saying "Well I ain't doing that!"
    its always somthing I gotta ask... I couldn't picture u on tha bottom...OMG but for a second there I..I was like not LOs... Hes a Mans mans...lol
    Throw tha big fuker around like a doll... I bet he let you too... Or I picture a coin toss maybe two out of three

you guys crack me up...

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Or you know whats worse - everyone tells me i look better as a blonde - do you have any idea how that makes someone feel when i have decided to remain brunette.

I guess im on the slim side - buti don't got big boob or blonde hair for now..

So BLAH
    Miz you could have blue hair and me and my friends would still fight over you,,, fine is fine... oh and hot is hot.... humm, well dark blue or dark purple is actually kinda sexy too... think about tryin that if you ever get a hankerin

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Giddy Up!

And, for all you men who like tall woman.....what about the rest of us?

I feel left out!!!!!

I'm 5'3 BTW, and come WITHOUT the big 'ol clown feet of a taller woman!
    pink I dont know how tall it too tall for women but I know 5'3 is just right and most of the women I've been with are shorter than me (5'11) anyway... but I DONT Giva DAMN if you were a miget... I says you got tha goods and you got tha goods

Too all that helped in the Hi Jacking:

Thank You all for making me slack all day, my company really appreciates the hard work you allowed me to miss this fine fukin day... I haven't done this in awhile... I feel good!! like I'm stickin it to tha man!!!!!!!!

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I used to date the 5ft tall 100lb girls. Now that i dated a tall girl 5'10 i dont even look at most of the little girsl anymore

Don't like that comment...

How about you bring (what I assume you ride is a Gsx-R).....yourself...and than me and my 636 will spank you..........off and on the track! Whether it's a litre bike or not! MUAH!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the bottom line is that everyone has their preferences. I am sure that this woman's comment ahd a little to do with insecurity as well though, who knows.

I myself, really have no "type" I have dated/hooked up with different looks...blondes, burnetts, big boobs, little boobs, tall/short etc....just not fat chicks LOL THere are even girls who I have not even found attractive off the bat, but after getting to know them and even them doing the right flirting with me, I become attracted. It also seems to help that If I KNOW a woman has interest in me..it makes me more attracted to me..unless she si jsut annoying or over does it.

Dont listen to what these women say b/c everyone has their opinions, but thigns can always changes once you get to knwo someone. I have had women who I have dated/hooked up with who years ago told me I was too big and if I got any bigger I would not be attractive...well sure enough...3 yrs down the road and 30-40lbs of muscle heavier, I am still gettin with some of these chicks...it just disproves this theory. There is more to it than jsut looks. If you can hold a conversation, show confidence, and make a girl laugh and keep things as un-awkward as possible, you will be fine...no matter what. BOTTOM LINE I mean there are beautiful women I see wlaking around everyday (I am in college) but I dont go up to every one trying to hit on or talk to them..WHY? Because there has to be something there...I have talked to some absolutely DROP_DEAD gorgeous women who jsut have flat out, no personality and it is a huge turn off. WHen I discover this, I wont even try anymore, jsut walk away, it completely turns me off and the only way I would stay anylonger if she made things so easy as to jsut say, "hey wanna go home and **** me?" If not, then she gets no more attention from me. Hot women are a dime a dozen and no matter how good looking they are someone, somehwee is still sick of their shit. I dont knwo where I am going with this but ehhh... whateva

SWARZ- I love your response to her ignorant ass! That was awesome, depending on the mood I was in I woudl have either said somethign similar to what you said, or I would have said, "oh really? I boned a chick a lot hotter than you last night, and you probably really jsut wanna **** me to" LMFAO! BITCH

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is the fridge White?
    No he was not, but he was insane....

& he also needs to quit tryin to box.....

I did a search. He's ugly as all hell. I don't date ugly people.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    end of the day, never judge a book by its cover. im learning that regularly these days, and i believe the girls i meet do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    end of the day, never judge a book by its cover. im learning that regularly these days, and i believe the girls i meet do too.
    Timmeehhh... I think of south park every time I read your name man Timmiee timmehh. Im fukin Wack bout now...
    I'm gonna eat...

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I think a point that needs to be made that, men wouldn't walk up to a woman who's working out and say "why don't you get implants, because guys like women with large chests?"

What makes it ok for women to walk up to men and insult them like that. I've seen this quite afew times, where women will say "You're too big" as a reason to break up with someone, and that it's proceived to be fine. Yet if a man broke up with a woman, and gave the reason that "she was too fat, or too skinny" they are called chauvinists, and shallow.
    You hit the nail on the head bro. There is a clear case of double standards when it come to women and their attitudes.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You said that you dont want to give women the power they seem to have. But, in turn by getting angry, you are showing emotions which prove you care. First, it does not matter what you look like, it will appeal to some and not to others. It is true, some women dont like big men. Some women dont like small men and some dont even like men. So what?
    You cant let another human piss you off like that. Especially in areas you are advanced. If that same woman told a doctor that women dont like smart guys, do you think he would care? probably not. If a woman told a pro athlete that women dont like money, would they throw it away? No.
    Dont let a woman get under your skin. You should have just laughed and said, Oh I know! But the average woman cant handle me, therefore I wouldnt want all of them to like me. There is only one special type of woman I want, and I have to look like this to get her. If I wanted someone "normal" like you, I certainly would not have to work this hard.
    I wish you would have told her that you like stomachs of a woman to be so fat free you just want to eat your dinner off of them and lick them clean. And most women with stomachs like that appreciate a body like mine.
    It may be true that you are too big for that bitch, but her biggest problem is that she does not know how to talk to people. Most of her life is probably spent wondering why no one likes her.
    Dont worry about her and keep up the good work. Most chicks dig it!

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    Most women lie about bodybuilder types in the same way many women lie that penis size makes no difference. I live down here in southern cali and bodybuilders I know get straight up HIT ON by women, I mean BIG guys over 250 and ripped. Women say this because even though things have changed a lot, women and men are psychologically different. Women don't want to be seen as slutty and if she is openly attracted to the big boys, it kind of connotates sex. Same with penis size, girls tend to lie and if you ask them what they are attracted to they'll say some nonsense like "ao good sense of humor and someone that treats me well". However go look at their dating history and its big d**ked buffed dude's that cheat on them and treat them wrong. Come clean, that's what women want until they hit 35 then they want a provider to have kids and the house on the hill after they've had all their fun. Bottom line, bodybuilders to get MUCH play from all different types of women. Period.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information