Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Schwarz is offline Member

Rant - "women don't really like men that big"

OK now there aren't many things in this shitty world that get me angry but people who think that they (and their opinions) are so important that they superseed everything and everyone else really gets me going.

I was training in the gym and minding my own business (as usual). Some new female members came up to me and asked about the exercise me and my training partner was doing (squats). I explained the exercise and all the mechanics and what areas it worked etc etc. And then…..after being helpful…one of these hoes looks me up and down like I was a piece of s**t under her shoe and says "You know that women don't really like men that big!".

Well….as I'm sure some of you may know me from my past and frequent rants about women but this really pissed me off. Why is it that women think that the world revolves around them and what they like! Like we as men as expected to do everything and anything just for their pleasure. So I look her in the eye and say (can't remember the exact words but something along the lines):

"I spent last night, while you were probably pulling some dick in a bar who's gonna f*ck you and leave you with herpes, cooking all the food I need for the week. I woke up at 5 am this morning to do 30 minutes of cardio while everyone else slept. I went to work and did an 11 hour day while every 2 hours forcing food down my throat that tastes like cardboard. After all that I've still got the discipline and conviction to come down here and lift weights to the point that I'm now prepared to throw up all over you and faint. After this I'm gonna sacrifice more of my social life just to make sure I get enough sleep tonight before getting up tommorrow and the days, weeks, months and years after that to do exactly the same thing!. Do you really think I do all this so that idiots like you would like me?"

Well she was slightly speechless and just walked out. Perhaps I was a little tough on her, perhaps it was just the tiredness from the squats but some other guys who were In the other squat rack and heard me agreed with what I said.

It got me thinking more generally though. Why is it that women are like this.

As soon as a woman says she likes or dislikes something men flock in their droves to meet this requirement. 10 years ago you wouldn't have ever heard of a man buying a face moustiriser but now the male grooming industry is worth billions a year. As men we've let women get the upper hand…and why?.... because they have that hole in the midlle of their legs….

I've seen friends of mine completely change once they get with a woman. They'll stop swearing, start wearing matching clothes, get a different style hair cut…and even if they hate all these things they'll do it because the little lady likes it. Men have become nothing more than a doll that women dress and shape to what they want. What happened to accepting someone for who they are as opposed to changing them completely?

In part we men are to blame. We've given women too many options and as such accomodated too many of their requests or demands. This is why we now get questions like the one above….where women presume that whatever you do MUST be for their benefit. Sad thing is that I see plenty of newbies join for this reason only……

Well that's my rant over…I feel much better now.

Thanks
    S

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Most women Ive seen talk to seem to like tall, thin, ripped guys. Swimmers, volleyball players, male models, etc. i cant say ive ever heard a girl say that Ronnie Coleman is hot...

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Most women Ive seen talk to seem to like tall, thin, ripped guys. Swimmers, volleyball players, male models, etc. i cant say ive ever heard a girl say that Ronnie Coleman is hot...
    That's cool but don't assume that everything I do is for your (womens) benefit....

It doesnt matter what you look like if you got $. Bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    It doesnt matter what you look like if you got $. Bottom line.
    Hit the nail on the head there bro.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    That's cool but don't assume that everything I do is for your (womens) benefit....
    Never said it was bro...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Wow. I could not have thought up a better response in my life. Agreed completely. Girl the other day told me the same thing...I hear it at least once every couple weeks. Girl I know will be like "Why do you eat the way you do? Workout obsessively..? Girls don't like big musclebound guys" Well..maybe Im not thinking of what YOU want every 2 seconds.maybe this is what I want to do

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh girls care more about the feelings of real "security" when shes with a man rather than the "percieved security" just because hes big.
    Example:
    Im a rather short dude. And one time i was hitting on this chick who boldly made it clear that she wasnt interested in SHORT MEN.
    But i was smarter than that.
    What i heard from her was "i need a guy who i feel secure around, and height is just a good way of determining that"

But i didnt give up there. Saw a taller guy hitting on her later than night (much bigger than me) and she wasnt diggn him at all.
    I knew what i had to do. I put myself right between the both of them and just ignored the dude and started talking to the chick. So dude taps me on the shoulder trying to get all alpha on me like "yo bro, im talkn to her blah blah blahh".

So i got confrontational really quick, got right in front of the dude and basically explained it was obvious she wasnt even into him.

After a minute that seemed like an hour, the guy left and the girl grabbed my arm. Within minutes she had her tounge down my throat. That was one of those nights i decided that I was starting to understand women more than they understand themselves. Crazy shit.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 08-29-2006 at 04:07 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know tons of women who love guys who look like powerlifters/strong men. They wants someone big and strong to protect them. Others want a smaller guy who is less intimidating to them.

I prefer slim women, with larger chests. Lots of guys aren't into that.

Everyone is different. Don't let one bitch mess with your mind.

Beefyman is offline Banned
    yea true true as soon as i started making alot more money and getting nicer and nicer things/cars seems like i got more wemon... ****ed up aint it???

when i drove a F150 i did not get jack when i got a cobra& a lightning back when i was 24 i got a ton of girls after that i can only thing of how many i will have after i get even nicers cars...

it is like we would talk blah blah bs and then she would see my cash and then she would like me more then see my cars and like me more then see my house and like me alot more.... its dumb shit

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I have gone out with big dudes and liked it.
    I have gone out with slimmer men it was alright too.

Some women have a type - sorry not everyone fits it.

You guys do it to us too.. - slim, big boobed blonde.. etc
    Last edited by Mizfit; 08-29-2006 at 05:12 PM.

BUT YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT LITTLE HOLE!!! and also they make kids... can we do that??!?!?!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefyman
    BUT YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT LITTLE HOLE!!! and also they make kids... can we do that??!?!?!
    uuuhhhh, what? lol

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    uuuhhhh, what? lol
    lol read his six paragraph down last sentence

haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I have gone out with big dudes and liked it.
    I have gone out with slimmer men it was alright too.

Some women have a type - sorry not everyone fits it.

You guys do it to us too.. - slim, big boobed blonde.. etc
    Dead on there

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    hahahahahha oh I got it...I knew you were referring to that just wasn't sure why. lol

vic99 is offline Junior Member

$

$ is the sexiest for woman. That is a fact. Look a all wealthy men that are soft and ugly.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    At least she said you were "big". I would take it as a compliment. I hate it when girls in the gym come over and say OOH your diets going well i wish i could lose weight like that!! AARRGG IM BULKING!!

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    very good responce bro ......... and the sad part is she liked you ........ I have sceen were woman will say ewwwwwww that's nasty(Bodybuilders) and later that night butt naked in the hot tub trying her best to get with the BB So ....but there are truly some women that like a style and men are the same BUt some one hit the nail right on MONEY MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE ........... I have a good friend that looks like booger from revenge of the nerds and has the hottest looking wife why 52 million reasons ....... and he knows that she loves him for the loot .... ....... but take what people say with a grain of salt . and maybe she was feeling bad about her self and looking at you made her feel even worse standing next to you ........ feel good you have that effect on people ... make them strive harder

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    At least she said you were "big". I would take it as a compliment. I hate it when girls in the gym come over and say OOH your diets going well i wish i could lose weight like that!! AARRGG IM BULKING!!
    werddddddd

I can't wait till i get the "your too big" comment.Oh, BTW my responce would have been: no your tits are too small

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Balls of steel she must have to say that....glad you put her in her place....like she's EVERY woman.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Took a girl out for a first date. We took a motorcycle ride all over her town. She couldnt' keep her hands off me.
    We had a great night and she kept talking about a second date. we had dinner , went for a ride, then when I dropped her off at her car, it was time for me to eat again, and she was amazed that I went back to the restaurant and ordered two chicken breasts and a plain potato while she had wings and two frozen drinks while I drank water with lemon.

Now she says she is confused and needs TIME.....

She proceeds then to tell me I am TOO big and it scares her. Maybe I got bigerexia or something, but I am only 5'10 or 11" and 220lbs.. to me that isn't that big, but I think she has previous issues with a man or her son getting physical with her.....
    Any way, guess I would do better if I had a beer gut and no muscle and just belched for her to get me another beer.....LOLOL

NO thanks

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    they generally find leaner look better, but i have seen some women go out with big men.
    but yes i do believe they find the leaner taller guy much better.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    next time some BRAUD makes that comment about bigger not being better ask her if she was in a hurricain in the middle of the ocean would she rather be in a dingee or a aircraft carrier.......i rest my case

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Took a girl out for a first date. We took a motorcycle ride all over her town. She couldnt' keep her hands off me.
    We had a great night and she kept talking about a second date. we had dinner , went for a ride, then when I dropped her off at her car, it was time for me to eat again, and she was amazed that I went back to the restaurant and ordered two chicken breasts and a plain potato while she had wings and two frozen drinks while I drank water with lemon.

Now she says she is confused and needs TIME.....

She proceeds then to tell me I am TOO big and it scares her. Maybe I got bigerexia or something, but I am only 5'10 or 11" and 220lbs.. to me that isn't that big, but I think she has previous issues with a man or her son getting physical with her.....
    Any way, guess I would do better if I had a beer gut and no muscle and just belched for her to get me another beer.....LOLOL

NO thanks

thats funny when some people (those not motivated )see other people striving to be the best it tends to remind them that they suck and have no will power it forces them to look at there self and some people(those un motivated)tend to be threatend by this.must suck to not be motivated to change ur life, in any aspect of life that is.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Hard to say much cuz we mak'em crazy with do ya like long hair short hair, big boobs big ass, champaine boobs (had to throw that in there for me, I likes just a hand, well smaller than my hand cuz mines is FUKin big..hehe) big ass... I could go on but not if Tai wants ta read this...haha

Still I would have said something to jar her but not really mean it... like thats why I only date fittness models sweetie... now shut ur man pleaserr or put it to better use.... (who am I kidding, when insulted I get real brainy... and probably would have said thx for ur observation I didn't quiet ask for but will anylize it later when I have time, like when I'm taking a shit... Puh-eece sweetie you know u want me)

Tai's not gonna read this I'm very sure now...

but look on the bright side at lease women come up to you... I gotta do a bit more of the approachin these days... but only after I see them eyeing the Maximus

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    I like all sorts of different body shapes....but, do mainly stick to larger men....not because they're large...but because the mostly embody the same values when it comes to eating and working out. Which; is an important factor. I find large men attractive...because I know the commitment it took to get that way---THATS what I find attractive!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I think a point that needs to be made that, men wouldn't walk up to a woman who's working out and say "why don't you get implants, because guys like women with large chests?"

What makes it ok for women to walk up to men and insult them like that. I've seen this quite afew times, where women will say "You're too big" as a reason to break up with someone, and that it's proceived to be fine. Yet if a man broke up with a woman, and gave the reason that "she was too fat, or too skinny" they are called chauvinists, and shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    I like all sorts of different body shapes....but, do mainly stick to larger men....not because they're large...but because the mostly embody the same values when it comes to eating and working out. Which; is an important factor. I find large men attractive...because I know the commitment it took to get that way---THATS what I find attractive!
    I agree... I actually look more at women that you know put much effort into there bodys as u do... like Pink... ur tha goods Pink

They gotta have a pretty face, nice legs and firm boobs if real but if big melons please be fake.... there I go again.... I'll shut up now cus I'm just jibber jabbing...

gotta go stretch

My kind of girl!

deepinsideofme is offline Female Member
    I agree with Pink, I want a big strong athletic guy...the bigger the muscles the better....but like it was said earlier..guys want the small big boobed blonde women..I just happen to be on the wrong end of the scale big, blonde, big boobed and tall....

Superhuman is offline Banned
    damn, I don't know about u guys but the girls I get with love it! They want to always rub my chest and wrap their arms around my arm. Girls do say I'm "too big" but they like it... I think a lot of girls don't like the beastly looking guys. You know the guys who are big and really try hard to act tough with muscle shirts and facial hair and big trucks and sh*t - then girls will say you're too big because they don't want to be mean and say "you try too hard". I use moisturizers, face peels, and I go tanning. I also dress nice.

Quote Originally Posted by deepinsideofme
    I agree with Pink, I want a big strong athletic guy...the bigger the muscles the better....but like it was said earlier..guys want the small big boobed blonde women..I just happen to be on the wrong end of the scale big, blonde, big boobed and tall....
    I think were on the same page... I meet a lot of women that dont work out but that means we're not gonna workout either... (my personal though)

I hope its more so the same for women that workout too... and like Pink And uh... that names givin me some nice visions... but like Deeps sayin too... I dont know were small came in... I'd hate to crush a girl...

I think we are all likin eachother, those that play with steel or workout period... get eachother on a whole other level...right...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Will you marry me???

Girls like THIS:

or THIS, you know well-groomed good-looking clean cut guys:

Girls DON'T like this and will say you are "too big" in a bad way just because they don't like you and you look like a wannabe tough guy or you look like some mountain man which is nasty:

chest6 is offline Banned
    lol that powerlifting dude has no chance w dat gyno

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    lol that powerlifting dude has no chance w dat gyno
    yeah, what a beautiful family!

...i hope i don't go to hell for making fun of them. now i feel bad

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deepinsideofme
    how tall??

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    how tall??
    yeah..I like mine tall too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information