Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Any one check that kid for the mark? 666

Oh yeah....and his name is Damian....

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea that makes sense.

on a side note, did you see his guest apperance on the news? i dont remember who was interviewing him, but the guy was deliberatly trying to make tom mad... and boy did he suceed

haha tom cruise's facial expression was exactly like when he got sprayed by the trick microphone at the war of the worlds premier
    i know the interview you're talking about and it was hilarious. he gets so mad if you have a difference of opinion with him.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Leftfoot
    eat a d*ck bro...i don't have to like tom cruise just cause you do.
    Thanks for the nutritional advice. I never said I like him. It's just sad and pathetic that you have to put down someone you never met who did nothing to you . . . kind of like you did to me.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    Oh yeah....and his name is Damian....
    ick, that name makes my eyes roll to the back of my head and my nuts shrivle up.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i know the interview you're talking about and it was hilarious. he gets so mad if you have a difference of opinion with him.

HAHA yea bro, it was great. i think that took like 2 years off his life

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    The kid is a girl...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Thanks for the nutritional advice. I never said I like him. It's just sad and pathetic that you have to put down someone you never met who did nothing to you . . . kind of like you did to me.
    When your in the spot lite such as he is - you have to hold yourself in a certain manner. He showed a lot of disprespect for people who were previously purchasers of his movie tickets etc.

He has money - that means nothing to me - but i won't waste anothe cent going to see anything he ever makes or is a part of. No i havent seen war of the worlds - even though the rest of the world has.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    When your in the spot lite such as he is - you have to hold yourself in a certain manner. He showed a lot of disprespect for people who were previously purchasers of his movie tickets etc.

He has money - that means nothing to me - but i won't waste anothe cent going to see anything he ever makes or is a part of. No i havent seen war of the worlds - even though the rest of the world has.
    How? Because he said ADD drugs should be outlawed and Post-partem depression should not be treated with narcotics? HE'S RIGHT. There are thousands of people who know this to be true and are fighting right now to change the laws regarding these drugs.

Did you know that Congress almost passed a law that would allow schools to medicate YOUR KIDS WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT if they were "diagnosed" with ADD/ADHD? You didn't even hear about it, right? That's because those crazy Scientology wierdos killed it.

Did you know that ADD/ADHD drugs have been shown to cause brain atrophy in a significant number of subjects? I didn't think so.

I'm not sitting back and watching the world get worse. I'm doing what I can to make it better and empower people to be the most they can and not get taken advantage of by government and drug companies and that's all he's trying to do.

I get bashed on here. He gets bashed in public, but we help a lot of people, true help that changes their lives for the better so keep bashing and we'll keep helping.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    How? Because he said ADD drugs should be outlawed and Post-partem depression should not be treated with narcotics? HE'S RIGHT. There are thousands of people who know this to be true and are fighting right now to change the laws regarding these drugs.

Did you know that Congress almost passed a law that would allow schools to medicate YOUR KIDS WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT if they were "diagnosed" with ADD/ADHD? You didn't even hear about it, right? That's because those crazy Scientology wierdos killed it.

Did you know that ADD/ADHD drugs have been shown to cause brain atrophy in a significant number of subjects? I didn't think so.

I'm not sitting back and watching the world get worse. I'm doing what I can to make it better and empower people to be the most they can and not get taken advantage of by government and drug companies and that's all he's trying to do.

I get bashed on here. He gets bashed in public, but we help a lot of people, true help that changes their lives for the better so keep bashing and we'll keep helping.
    You know scientologists are insane, right?

I'm going to write a science fiction novel and then start my own religion around it. Instant cash, baby!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory

I'm going to write a science fiction novel and then start my own religion around it. Instant cash, baby!
    I thought everyone knew that

Like I said, bash all you want. Our lovely president is a recovering alcoholic who uses the vocab and grammar of a fourth-grader but that's not insane, right?

What have YOU done lately to improve the future and help our children?

Yeah, he was rich way before Scientology, by the way. In this world, you need money to get things done and they get A LOT done and never seek credit or glory for it.

Listen, I know if you take some of that stuff out of context, it sounds really wierd, but it's just a small part of the story, but it's what everybody focuses on.

Do you really think there was a Noah's Ark?
    What about Adam and Eve?
    I guess the red sea parted, right?

If you or anybody else knew how much they are accomplishing in fields of education, criminal rehabilitation and human rights, you would sing a different tune, but of course the media doesn't cover those accomplishments.

Like I said, bash all you want. Our lovely president is a recovering alcoholic who uses the vocab and grammar of a fourth-grader but that's not insane, right?

Yeah, he was rich way before Scientology, by the way. In this world, you need money to get things done and they get A LOT done and never seek credit or glory for it.

Listen, I know if you take some of that stuff out of context, it sounds really wierd, but it's just a small part of the story, but it's what everybody focuses on.

What about Adam and Eve?

If you or anybody else knew how much they are accomplishing in fields of education, criminal rehabilitation and human rights, you would sing a different tune, but of course the media doesn't cover those accomplishments.
    Let your scientology preacher know that he has successfully brainwashed you. He did an excellent job of making something completely retarded seem completely logical to you. Is it possible to find out what brainwashing technique he used or is that "top secret alien business?"

You know good ol' L. Ron was a pathological liar, right? Some good info can be found here: http://www.ronthenut.org/ If I had to choose between Bush and L. Ron, I think I would choose the idiot over the crazy person.

Mizfit is offline Banned

Hey bud - i'm from canada different government and no i don't follow or care bout the american one.

The drugs for ADHD help people - just as with any medication there are possilbe side effects and risk - u have to weigh them and see if the risks are worth the reward.

Let your scientology preacher know that he has successfully brainwashed you. He did an excellent job of making something completely retarded seem completely logical to you. Is it possible to find out what brainwashing technique he used or is that "top secret alien business?"

You know good ol' L. Ron was a pathological liar, right? Some good info can be found here: http://www.ronthenut.org/ If I had to choose between Bush and L. Ron, I think I would choose the idiot over the crazy person.
    OK. I'm sure that site is 110% factual reliable data. Would you like me to post 10 sites that are totally contradictory to that one or do you have any 1st person accounts on this matter?

I thought not.

My personal experinces helping people, changing lives and creating policy are the basis of my statements.

OK. I'm sure that site is 110% factual reliable data. Would you like me to post 10 sites that are totally contradictory to that one or do you have any 1st person accounts on this matter?

I thought not.

My personal experinces helping people, changing lives and creating policy are the basis of my statements.
    Actually the evidence is on the site. They have a lot of scanned documents. Also, for the huge amount of lies in his autobiography you only have to look to the history books. This man was a pathological liar and the only people who seem to believe him are the lower level scientologists... The higher ups know that he was a crook and are only cashing in on people like you.

Oh', well. You had better run. I think Xenu is calling you.

Actually the evidence is on the site. They have a lot of scanned documents. Also, for the huge amount of lies in his autobiography you only have to look to the history books. This man was a pathological liar and the only people who seem to believe him are the lower level scientologists... The higher ups know that he was a crook and are only cashing in on people like you.

Oh', well. You had better run. I think Xenu is calling you.
    I am not a scientologist so I cannot speak for any of the members.

All I know is I have used some of the technology that Hubbard has developed to create enormous change in my life and the lives of many others and witnessed incredible positive changes in many people that had been written off, prescribed drugs or put in jail.

I'm not trying to recruit you Script b/c I'm not a member of anything to recruit, but I have lots of 1st hand experience witnessing and being involved in dramatically positive events. You should not derrogate that.

I am not a scientologist so I cannot speak for any of the members.

All I know is I have used some of the technology that Hubbard has developed to create enormous change in my life and the lives of many others and witnessed incredible positive changes in many people that had been written off, prescribed drugs or put in jail.

I'm not trying to recruit you Script b/c I'm not a member of anything to recruit, but I have lots of 1st hand experience witnessing and being involved in dramatically positive events. You should not derrogate that.
    I understand you believe some of this stuff but how can you trust "technology" from a pathological liar? You should really read this article from Jeff Jacobsen. http://www.xenu.net/archive/lrhbare/

Here is an excerpt:
    First I must tell you that there is no scientific evidence for most of Hubbard's theories, despite his claim that they are "scientific facts". Secondly, Hubbard had no academic background to come up with theories of the mind, despite his false grandiose claims of world travel and incredible education. Finally, the actual scientific community and in fact the real world all dispute with credible evidence almost all of Hubbard's theories. Despite this, Hubbard still has a following. And since he and the Church of Scientology have placed his teachings into the marketplace of ideas, it is useful to all interested parties to have these ideas critiqued. But first, a brief overview of those ideas.
    The article then goes on to dismantle and expose him for the crook that he is. L. Ron Hubbard is a thief, egomanic, and liar. Anyone who follows ANYTHING from this man needs to take a serious step backward and realize that what they are doing might cause more harm than good.

Scientology is a crock.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

It isn't your responsibility to make the world a better place when you are attempting to do so by unproven means.

You don't have a clue what it's like to have ADHD, nor do you have a clue about the positive changes that can come about with medication to treat ADHD.

You wanna heal the world? Become a cop or a firefighter. Donate 50% of your income to charity, travel to Africa to dig wells for people without water. All you're doing here is insulting people using supposed "facts" to further a cause you're not familiar with.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    wow read this one

http://www.rickross.com/reference/sc.../scien269.html

here is a quote,

"Scientology and all the other cults are one-dimensional, and we live in a three-dimensional world. Cults are as dangerous as drugs. They commit the highest crime: the rape of the soul. -- L. Ron Hubbard, Jr."

So.............................Thats one cute baby.

What about Adam and Eve?

all these events came from the word of God...yoou know...the bible. Are you sure you know God? Do you not care about your salvation?

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    hahah u can take care of them then
    sounds good to me, the woman can pay the child support for a change

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    Well the way i see it, Tom cruise has the right to belive in whatever religion his choose to, like everybody else
    What i dont think is right is to make fun of a baby. how would you like somebody else making fun of your kids? i dont see the point of that.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    all these events came from the word of God...yoou know...the bible. Are you sure you know God? Do you not care about your salvation?

Just curious who was it exactly that wrote the bible?? Wasn't it MAN? And isnt' man failable?? So couldnt that mean they wrote what THEY wanted people to believe ?? Just curious

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Just curious who was it exactly that wrote the bible?? Wasn't it MAN? And isnt' man failable?? So couldnt that mean they wrote what THEY wanted people to believe ?? Just curious
    agree 100%, but uh-oh here we go.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    agree 100%, but uh-oh here we go.

Nawww, no disrespect intended at all here, just the facts.

man can be tempted by evil as well as good, therefore the word of GOD could have easily been diluted by evil for selfish reasons. Remember , GOD gave man free will and that includes the choice to listen or not listen to his word!!!

Ok this thread is getting off track.

Here's hellmask's take on it.

Tom Is a weirdo let him believe whatever religon he wants. He can believe in jedi for all I care.

ADHD is an excuse for many, but might be harder for some to control.
    Medicine is given by docters for anything , alot when not needed just to make profit.

That Baby is one ugly Motha ****a.

Mizfit mother my future young.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    what's that kid's name, Kal-El?

it's a weird little ****er keep it away from green, glowing rods. it's gonna save the earth in the near future by zapping all the engrams with it's laser vision.

..either that or it's gonna be molested by a crazy gay actor who it bear no resemblance to.

thats exactly why i choose to not believe any religion word for word. sure there are parts of certain religions that i agree with, but i dont appreciate another person telling me how it absolutly must be.

btw, im not an athiest... i defiantely believe in God. im not too sure about satan though

the word of GOD could have easily been diluted by evil for selfish reasons

yea really man, take for exaample, the corrupt church in europe back in the 1600's or whenever it was.

those motherfu_kers only cared about money. str8 oligarchy in every sense of the word

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information