Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mizfit is offline Banned

Wink Little Tom and Katie Cruise

i think the kid looks like a demon child

Superhuman is offline Banned
    wow, is that the 1st pic of him ever?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    is it a boy? i thought it was a girl? any way, the kid looks asain, and it looks like they dye its hair jet balck for shits and giggles

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    I think it's Keanu Reeve's baby!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

I think I see the resemblence between it and you.

Way to go Mizfit! Congradulations

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    it has too much hair IMO

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    where are the horns?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

I despise tom Cruise even since his little Oprah thing.

Won't even see a movie he is in.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    thats one ugly ass kid

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    I think it's Keanu Reeve's baby!
    i see it

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    eh, kid would go well on a sandwich

manc is offline Member
    SURELY thats a syrup...(wig)

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Hellspawn !!!

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    with tom as a dad he'll probably grow up to be one fvcked up dude

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Hellspawn !!!
    Any one check that kid for the mark? 666
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoa, it's the anti-christ. I never thought I'd say a baby looked evil but that one looks like it's going to kill it's mother...

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    i think the kid looks like a demon child

Look! The little bastard is wearing a wig. The hair matches eye brows.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Just wait till he's a teen and writes his first book. "My Gay Dad"
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    thats Dawsons kid, may even be Pacys

when he's a teen he'll be settin puppies on fire

DarKOmeN is offline Member
    r u shaw its his kid last time i lucked tom cruise was white not asian

Quote Originally Posted by DarKOmeN
    r u shaw its his kid last time i lucked tom cruise was white not asian
    maybe katie's a whore

if i was him "dna" test 4 shaw

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    maybe katie's a whore
    yeh id be deffinatly asking her when was the last time u sleptd with "jackie chan"

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    i kinda thought the kid was cute

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    looks like an idiot

chest6 is offline Banned
    looks like a squirrel on its head

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't stand Tom Cruise, he plays a very convincing wimp in his films. And all that weird scientology shit, it's one of the many reasons I cant stand John Travolta either. Kid looks like him though im sure they've got a ****ing hairdresser in for that "hair".

That kids uprbringing is gonna be just as weird as Wackos kids.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Looks like that eveil bastard from that movie "Children of the Corn.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    I despise tom Cruise even since his little Oprah thing.

Won't even see a movie he is in.

you hate him cause he jumped on a couch and made an ass of himself on national tv?

dont get me wrong, i think tom cruise is a fu_kin weirdo, but i dont understand why you hate him so much

manc is offline Member
    actually the kid is reminding me of cruise in VANILLA SKY when he was wearing that mask

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manc
    actually the kid is reminding me of cruise in VANILLA SKY when he was wearing that mask

thats just wrong ... ur bashing an infant

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    I can't stand Tom Cruise, he plays a very convincing wimp in his films. And all that weird scientology shit, it's one of the many reasons I cant stand John Travolta either. Kid looks like him though im sure they've got a ****ing hairdresser in for that "hair".

That kids uprbringing is gonna be just as weird as Wackos kids.
    You can't stand them b/c they're involved in an organization. Hmm, I guess you can't stand Greenpeace, Buddhists or the NRA, either. That's why they're at the top of the world and you're . . .

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    you hate him cause he jumped on a couch and made an ass of himself on national tv?

dont get me wrong, i think tom cruise is a fu_kin weirdo, but i dont understand why you hate him so much
    He said some really stupid things.

He speaks alot of garabage about things he knows little about
    Last edited by Mizfit; 09-06-2006 at 06:01 PM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    He is a very strange GAY man thats scared to come out of the closet....

I'll bet 100 Dollars if it is his kid they artificaly inseminated Katie....

I dont see Tommy boy doing da dirty with Katie....JMHO

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Oops sorry it was the today show

A Couch Tom Cruise Won't Jump On
    Actor Lambastes Psychiatry on 'Today'

By Richard Leiby
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Saturday, June 25, 2005; Page C01

Okay, should we address him as Dr. Tom Cruise from now on? Or will the Rev. Dr. Cruise suffice?

Whatever: Anybody who watched the actor's performance on NBC's "Today" show yesterday witnessed an unsettling transformation. The movie star, who has long embraced Scientology, launched a full-bore assault on the psychiatric profession, sticking to a script that his church (founded, mind you, by a hack science fiction writer) has been promoting for decades.

Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt: Tom Cruise tells
    Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt: Tom Cruise tells "Today" show host Matt Lauer how much he doesn't know about Adderall and Ritalin. (By Virginia Sherwood -- Nbc Universal Via Reuters)

"Psychiatry is a pseudoscience," he told host Matt Lauer, later saying: "You don't know the history of psychiatry. I do."

Cruise looked like a man possessed -- or at least in need of an Ativan -- leaning insistently forward in his chair, hammering Lauer when the host suggested that some people were actually, you know, helped when doctors prescribed psychiatric drugs. Lauer sparred with Cruise specifically over whether it made sense for Brooke Shields to have sought therapy and taken antidepressants for postpartum depression -- a decision that Cruise had previously criticized.

Forget medical research: "There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance in a body," said Cruise, who prescribed vitamins and exercise for depression. "The thing that I'm saying about Brooke is that there's misinformation, okay? And she doesn't understand the history of psychiatry. She -- she doesn't understand, in the same way that you don't understand it, Matt."

This is the second time in recent weeks that Cruise has made an issue of the mental state of Shields, who previously termed "irresponsible and dangerous" his comments about her medical treatment for depression.

On "Today," Cruise also raged against Adderall and Ritalin, often prescribed to treat hyperactivity and attention-deficit disorder in children. "Do you know what Adderall is? Do you know Ritalin? Do you know now that Ritalin is a street drug? Do you understand that?"

And the meltdown continued: "Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, you don't even -- you're glib. You don't even know what Ritalin is," Cruise said. "If you start talking about chemical imbalance, you have to evaluate and read the research papers on how they came up with these theories, Matt, okay? That's what I've done."

Lauer called Cruise's command of the subject "impressive," but noted, "I'm not prescribing Ritalin, Tom. . . . I'm simply saying I know some people who have been helped by it."

At one point, Lauer seemed fed up: "You're telling me that your experiences with the people I know, which are zero, are more important than my experiences. . . . And I'm telling you, I've lived with these people and they're better."

Cruise then accused Lauer of "advocating" Ritalin.

"I am not," Lauer said.

The interview (which Lauer told viewers would continue on Monday -- oh, goody) is pegged to Cruise's role in the film "War of the Worlds," which opens Wednesday. But every interview with Cruise lately has seemed to revolve around the twin suns of Scientology and Katie Holmes, his new fiancee and a recent initiate to the church. His now-legendary professions of love on "Oprah" started what has become a series of manic moments in public, in which the screen idol appears to be losing his chiseled, steely reserve.

While Cruise Chernobyled on "Today," Holmes gazed at him adoringly from the wings of the set, where the interview was taped on Thursday.

Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt: Tom Cruise tells "Today" show host Matt Lauer how much he doesn't know about Adderall and Ritalin. (By Virginia Sherwood -- Nbc Universal Via Reuters)

Will any of this hurt Cruise's career?

"Don't immediately assume that he is ruining himself," said Allan Mayer, managing director of Los Angeles-based Sitrick and Co., which regularly handles celebrities' PR crises. "He himself has said he doesn't care, and who are we to say he's made a mistake? . . . What's the point of being a hugely successful and powerful movie star if you can't talk about the things that matter to you? We may think it's silly and bizarre, but it's obviously important to him."

As a top-level celebrity believer in Scientology, Cruise has been steeped in the lingo and policies of the late church founder, L. Ron Hubbard. (Hearing Cruise use a term like "ideal scene" during his exchange with Lauer would perk up the ears of anyone who's been in Scientology's orbit before.)

Hubbard launched his self-help movement in the 1950s with a book called "Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health," and from early on, he battled with psychologists and psychiatrists. Indeed, Hubbard once wrote in an internal policy statement: "Our war has been forced to become to take over absolutely the field of mental healing on this planet in all forms."

Peg Nichols, a spokeswoman for the Landover-based Children and Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, said her office was flooded with calls yesterday about Cruise's statements. The group avoids comment on Scientology, but she advised people to be "smart consumers of medicine." And she asked: "Since when would a celebrity have expertise in medicine? Would you go to your doctor and ask him about movie roles?"

Special correspondent Korin Miller contributed to this report.

The thing he's guilty of is saying what's on his mind without a lot of political correctness. There was actually a lot of intelligence in the things he said. He apologized to Brooke recently which was probably a move to make his new studio deal happen b/c it really didn't require an apology. The tech he uses is second nature to him, but labelled by everyone else b/c they don't understand it. That's fine. Last time I heard, he was worth about $800 MILL. I bet he worries a lot about the criticism.

And that baby looks a little wierd with the jet black hair, but I doubt it's colored.

Oops sorry it was the today show

A Couch Tom Cruise Won't Jump On
    Actor Lambastes Psychiatry on 'Today'

By Richard Leiby
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Saturday, June 25, 2005; Page C01

Okay, should we address him as Dr. Tom Cruise from now on? Or will the Rev. Dr. Cruise suffice?

Whatever: Anybody who watched the actor's performance on NBC's "Today" show yesterday witnessed an unsettling transformation. The movie star, who has long embraced Scientology, launched a full-bore assault on the psychiatric profession, sticking to a script that his church (founded, mind you, by a hack science fiction writer) has been promoting for decades.

"Psychiatry is a pseudoscience," he told host Matt Lauer, later saying: "You don't know the history of psychiatry. I do."

Cruise looked like a man possessed -- or at least in need of an Ativan -- leaning insistently forward in his chair, hammering Lauer when the host suggested that some people were actually, you know, helped when doctors prescribed psychiatric drugs. Lauer sparred with Cruise specifically over whether it made sense for Brooke Shields to have sought therapy and taken antidepressants for postpartum depression -- a decision that Cruise had previously criticized.

Forget medical research: "There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance in a body," said Cruise, who prescribed vitamins and exercise for depression. "The thing that I'm saying about Brooke is that there's misinformation, okay? And she doesn't understand the history of psychiatry. She -- she doesn't understand, in the same way that you don't understand it, Matt."

This is the second time in recent weeks that Cruise has made an issue of the mental state of Shields, who previously termed "irresponsible and dangerous" his comments about her medical treatment for depression.

On "Today," Cruise also raged against Adderall and Ritalin, often prescribed to treat hyperactivity and attention-deficit disorder in children. "Do you know what Adderall is? Do you know Ritalin? Do you know now that Ritalin is a street drug? Do you understand that?"

And the meltdown continued: "Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, you don't even -- you're glib. You don't even know what Ritalin is," Cruise said. "If you start talking about chemical imbalance, you have to evaluate and read the research papers on how they came up with these theories, Matt, okay? That's what I've done."

Lauer called Cruise's command of the subject "impressive," but noted, "I'm not prescribing Ritalin, Tom. . . . I'm simply saying I know some people who have been helped by it."

At one point, Lauer seemed fed up: "You're telling me that your experiences with the people I know, which are zero, are more important than my experiences. . . . And I'm telling you, I've lived with these people and they're better."

Cruise then accused Lauer of "advocating" Ritalin.

"I am not," Lauer said.

The interview (which Lauer told viewers would continue on Monday -- oh, goody) is pegged to Cruise's role in the film "War of the Worlds," which opens Wednesday. But every interview with Cruise lately has seemed to revolve around the twin suns of Scientology and Katie Holmes, his new fiancee and a recent initiate to the church. His now-legendary professions of love on "Oprah" started what has become a series of manic moments in public, in which the screen idol appears to be losing his chiseled, steely reserve.

While Cruise Chernobyled on "Today," Holmes gazed at him adoringly from the wings of the set, where the interview was taped on Thursday.

Will any of this hurt Cruise's career?

"Don't immediately assume that he is ruining himself," said Allan Mayer, managing director of Los Angeles-based Sitrick and Co., which regularly handles celebrities' PR crises. "He himself has said he doesn't care, and who are we to say he's made a mistake? . . . What's the point of being a hugely successful and powerful movie star if you can't talk about the things that matter to you? We may think it's silly and bizarre, but it's obviously important to him."

As a top-level celebrity believer in Scientology, Cruise has been steeped in the lingo and policies of the late church founder, L. Ron Hubbard. (Hearing Cruise use a term like "ideal scene" during his exchange with Lauer would perk up the ears of anyone who's been in Scientology's orbit before.)

Hubbard launched his self-help movement in the 1950s with a book called "Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health," and from early on, he battled with psychologists and psychiatrists. Indeed, Hubbard once wrote in an internal policy statement: "Our war has been forced to become to take over absolutely the field of mental healing on this planet in all forms."

Peg Nichols, a spokeswoman for the Landover-based Children and Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, said her office was flooded with calls yesterday about Cruise's statements. The group avoids comment on Scientology, but she advised people to be "smart consumers of medicine." And she asked: "Since when would a celebrity have expertise in medicine? Would you go to your doctor and ask him about movie roles?"

Special correspondent Korin Miller contributed to this report.
    I loved this exchange b/c even if it made Cruise look wierd, he doesn't care as long as someone got the message that these ADD drugs are CATEGORY II NARCOTICS. Does anyone here with kids want to put them on narcotics? We do it b'c psychiatrists say we should. Chemical imbalance? Prove it. They can't. They just draw fancy illustrations to put in magazine ads for their drugs.

I get kids off these drugs and turn them into straight A students drug-free, so call Tom werd and bash Scientology, but one day you might be in a horrific car wreck and your ER doc who saves your life may be one of the many kids that are turned into A students w/o drugs by those you bash.

slob is offline Member
    start up an a-r fund to fly me over to the USA so I can punch him in the face.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information