AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT UNTILL JUST NOW!!!! 2 YEARS LATER!!!!!

This was prom night, I had 3 dates, well 2 originally but neway.....

My friend comes over, and we go to pick up my friend(his date) and her freind(my date) cause I was hooking them up they didnt click .... he ended up with no date and I got one more........and another girl I was fvcking before that whom I met at the prom.

I was hammered as fvck, talk about downing almost a full 3/4 liter bottle of chivas regal!

I was getting hit on like crazy that night, and was messing around with the 2 girls throught out the prom and was asked to calm down a bit...(3rd girl was a virgin and just liked me alot and did nothing with her)

So neway the 2 girls need to go back home so we drive em Im in the back seat with "my date" and my friend with "his" date...haha

we start kissing, and feeling each other up then out of nowhere my dick goes in pussy and keeps on doing that for a while...meanwhile theyre watching and she was looking at me and drunk as fvck I smiled at her while fvcking...probably a stupid smile and said Hey .....

we drop em off my and go back to the prom it was 4 am or 3 am cant remember, I hook up with the other chick I met over there, my friend was bored and wasnt getting ne so he left, I went to the bathroom with her and smoked some weed then again outta nowhere my dick was in her mouth!! then in her pussy! kept on fvcking for a while kinda keeping quite when someone walked we go out everyone is leaving she calls her bf up and I call a can go back home happy as fvck and sleep for a LONG ASS TIME.

JUST NOW, my friend sent me a pic of her and her friend which I fvcked.....and I asked whos in the pic with u and she said ***** at the prom??? /?????? the one u slep with rememeber??? then I just sat there thinking wtf.....WUT THE FVCK!!!! WUT THE GODDAMN FVCK!!!!!

SHE IS FVCKING UGLY and FAT I think SHES FATTER THAN TAI!!!!

OH man, I cant believe I fvcked a whale.....well shes not THAT but close to tai so you can imagine....I have a pic but I DONT THINK I WILL BE POSTING IT DUE TO MY REP HERE

But heres a pic of me and 2 other girls at the prom...Note the fvcked up suit and missing belt