Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member

Stuff that pisses you off in the gym

Anyone else really hate how you always seem to get two posers who go to the gym together-- jump on the only two smith machines, stand under them for 45 minutes and manage to do ONLY 4 sets of shrugs w/ 1 plate on each side... I ALMOST ****ING LOST IT the other day! The smith machine is for people who are lifting amnts thats are unsafe w/o a spotter (or smith machine in this case). Oh and then I hear them keep talking about how "jacked" they're getting...

I need a new gym bad

chest6 is offline Banned
    hmm..thats why i squat in the power rack..if i fall, I fall on the safeties

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    i love my new Golds . All guys, alot of juice, 100 lb plates. what more could you ask for

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    i love my new Golds . All guys, alot of juice, 100 lb plates. what more could you ask for

The Golds here has ALOT of hot chicks... but they have lousy hours

Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    The Golds here has ALOT of hot chicks... but they have lousy hours
    well the golds here is uber hardcore. i use to go to one in Orlando that was a large mix

they have DB's up to 150

well the golds here is uber hardcore. i use to go to one in Orlando that was a large mix

they have DB's up to 150

Dude I went to probably the same one (above the compusa right?).. when they had JUST opened in like 2000 or early 2001.. I remember their hours sucking... maybe they're different now.. who knows

chest6 is offline Banned
    they have 100lb plates!??! How heavy do the dumbbells go up to?

Im content with the rec at my school but this only having 100lb dumbbells may make me join anohter gym on its own

PhishStasH is offline Member
    Just people who don't know what they're f*cking doing in the weight room all together.

And you know who I'm talkin' about. The below mentioned and far beyond.

chest6 is offline Banned
    mann i wish i could find a hardcore gym

kyjelly is offline Banned
    fat people who come in and "workout" for about 5 minutes then leave.

stupid ego people who think they can take on the world as they stare into the mirrors acting all tough and touching themselves
    Last edited by kyjelly; 09-23-2006 at 12:58 AM.

slob is offline Member
    stupid ego people who think they can take on the world as they stare into the mirrors acting all tough
    haha.
    Gotta love those people

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I love the out of shape personal trainers. WTF

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    People who piss about sort of crouching down then getting back up again with a loaded barbell on their shoulders right where I like to do my bicep curls!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    Anyone else really hate how you always seem to get two posers who go to the gym together-- jump on the only two smith machines, stand under them for 45 minutes and manage to do ONLY 4 sets of shrugs w/ 1 plate on each side... I ALMOST ****ING LOST IT the other day! The smith machine is for people who are lifting amnts thats are unsafe w/o a spotter (or smith machine in this case). Oh and then I hear them keep talking about how "jacked" they're getting...

I need a new gym bad
    cocksuckers that wear gel in their hair when they go to the gym and bastards that bring in their cellphones

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    People who drop the weights. BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by LBT
    People who drop the weights. BOOM!
    whats wrong with dropping weights unless your the owner?

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    whats wrong with dropping weights unless your the owner?
    Because it breaks my concentration.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    cocksuckers that wear gel in their hair when they go to the gym and bastards that bring in their cellphones

damn it i wear gel,but the phone gets ignored!

i also leave my ego at teh door.

i also dont drop weights for two reasons

1: teh next time i lift them i dont want them to fall to peices and cave my skull in.

2:i can manage all the weights i lift,hehe to make a point the last guy who slammed the weights down screaming like hed lifteds a ton(thought he was a tough guy)got owned,i picked the weights up pressed them and placed them gently back in teh rack,cocksmoker.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    people who swing the weights around thinking that they are lifting heavy but havent even heard about proper form.....theres one guy in my gym who does this and i cant understand how he hasnt badly hurt himself yet...but i hope i'm there when he does!!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I live in Japan and lift at the East Tokyo Gold's Gym. Trust me, Japanese people are THE WORST when it comes to gym behavior!
    1) Because I'm the only white guy there in the mornings, I get every racist bastard who's unhappy that Japan lost WWII following me around and sucking their teeth (which is a sign that you dislike someone in Japan).
    2) Going to the gym in Japan is NOT about exercising - it's a place to socialize. Dudes will use benches and machines as seats to sit and talk for 20 minutes without even touching a weight.
    3) Japanese think they don't stink, so they don't wipe their sweat off the equipment (for the few who actually do lift something).
    4) They think because they're in a gym, that makes them tough, which in turn means they have to talk like yakuza (Japanese mafia). This also makes them believe they actually are tough, so they like to drop and slam the 10 lb. dumbells after benching for 3 reps.
    5) The rules are posted around the gym in English, but not in Japanese.
    6) 120 lb. men loading up a bar with plates and then trying to deadlift the bar. Trust me, it doesn't move a millimeter.
    7) The gym staff shouting "Irrashai" (welcome) and "Gokkurosama deshita" (good job) when people enter and leave the workout area.
    8) People doing jumping jacks and calisthenics in the weights area, without ever touching a weight.
    9) The one old guy who does the exact same three exercises (bench, lat pulldowns, and deadlifts) on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. To add insult to misery, he loads weights on the bench and deadlift bars and leaves his Diet Coke on the lat machine, which means he'll be using them all for the next hour and you can't work in a set. Oh, did I mention he likes to leave the gym for a 5 minute smoke break between sets?
    10) A "health bar" that serves beer and cigarettes inside the gym!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    I live in Japan and lift at the East Tokyo Gold's Gym. Trust me, Japanese people are THE WORST when it comes to gym behavior!
    1) Because I'm the only white guy there in the mornings, I get every racist bastard who's unhappy that Japan lost WWII following me around and sucking their teeth (which is a sign that you dislike someone in Japan).
    2) Going to the gym in Japan is NOT about exercising - it's a place to socialize. Dudes will use benches and machines as seats to sit and talk for 20 minutes without even touching a weight.
    3) Japanese think they don't stink, so they don't wipe their sweat off the equipment (for the few who actually do lift something).
    4) They think because they're in a gym, that makes them tough, which in turn means they have to talk like yakuza (Japanese mafia). This also makes them believe they actually are tough, so they like to drop and slam the 10 lb. dumbells after benching for 3 reps.
    6) 120 lb. men loading up a bar with plates and then trying to deadlift the bar. Trust me, it doesn't move a millimeter.
    7) The gym staff shouting "Irrashai" (welcome) and "Gokkurosama deshita" (good job) when people enter and leave the workout area.
    8) People doing jumping jacks and calisthenics in the weights area, without ever touching a weight.
    9) The one old guy who does the exact same three exercises (bench, lat pulldowns, and deadlifts) on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. To add insult to misery, he loads weights on the bench and deadlift bars and leaves his Diet Coke on the lat machine, which means he'll be using them all for the next hour and you can't work in a set. Oh, did I mention he likes to leave the gym for a 5 minute smoke break between sets?

Can't you move the assholes that tie up a few machines at once? When they do that "superset" shlt at my club and say "I'm using that one too" I just say "fuk that, you can't tie up more than one machine" ( this happens very rarely and always some skinny guy that read it somewhere) The big (bigger?) guys all respect every one and I know them them so no problems
    The one thing I hate is fat guys wearing rubber suits, wtf? it was stupid 20 years ago Also guys doing curls on the squat rack

oh wait that's me

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    1) the inconsiderate pieces of sh*t that feel the need to take up the ONLY remaining squat rack to do curls! come on are you kidding me! we have preweighted bars at the rec get out of the rack
    2) people that dont know how to do a lift but will tell you that you need to work on your form give me a break
    3) people that stand infront of you if you're trying to watch your form in a mirror and just because your not 1ft from it they squeeeeeeze between u and the mirror.
    4) people that lift DIRECTLY infront of the weight rack. we dont have alot of room between benches and the rack so dont stand directly between the two of them, they kinda stop the flow of traffic.
    5) saw this at my home gym, we have a small health bar and i watched a fat kid drink atleast 3 mass gaining shakes while he was lifting?? they're only good in moderation! dur
    6) frat boyssssssss anyone who lifts in a rec cent knows this one, monday and friday, dont EVER let that be a chest or arm day you'll never get it done with all of those fools in there
    7) lastly, the oh sh*t i drank to much this weekend gotta lift on monday people that make mondays incredibly crowded. or the people that start lifting for about a month before spring break like they're going to accomplish something in that month before they go to cancun to get wasted everyday.

those are a few things that p*ss me off at my gym

Quote Originally Posted by CSAR

Hahaha dude-- don't you know the rules in japan only apply to us guilos? (bad spelling)

what i really hate is when people grunt loud as fyuck and arent doing any heavy weight what so ever. i can understand grunting but not as loud with as little weight they do

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    cell phone. growin up gotti lookin muther effers wearing tanks that weigh 145,people that go to the gym 5 days a week & look exactly the same as 2yrs ago. sweaty a-holes that leave benches nasty. wieghts in the wrong place while trying to superset.the LAME music the manager plays when my ipod battery is dead. the problem is, my place is a CLUB...I need a gym--a goddam dungeon gym w metal blasting.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    cell phone. growin up gotti lookin muther effers wearing tanks that weigh 145,people that go to the gym 5 days a week & look exactly the same as 2yrs ago. sweaty a-holes that leave benches nasty. wieghts in the wrong place while trying to superset.the LAME music the manager plays when my ipod battery is dead. the problem is, my place is a CLUB...I need a gym--a goddam dungeon gym w metal blasting.
    Thats why i gotta get out of NY, THE FVCKIN KIDS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY !!!

stuball is offline Banned
    I belong to two gyms, i put on my i-pod, and mind my own it's when you use the bathrooms, WHAT A BUNCH OF FVCKIN PIGS, both gyms, nobody ever flushes the toilets, and piss all over the floor, drives me ****in crazy !!!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate it when the homo's prance around naked in the locker room.

Like this one dude that I saw once lean toward the mirror to get a "close shave" while he rested his cock-n-balls in the sink. This guy was a known homo so it was apparent what he was going for here.

If you're gonna be queer that's one thing but have some respect for people who aren't right?!

I mean I don't go around celebrating my straightness by whacking off to playboy in front of other people.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    I hate it when the homo's prance around naked in the locker room.
    i feel ur pain.. not really homos just people over 30 tend to do it alot

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    I'm 36 years old and I remember when gyms had gang-showers and guys weren't afraid to get undressed or shower in front of another guy. Jeeze! When did guys get so prissy? Anyone still play Football, Hockey, or Rugby?

Hard-core gym I started out at didn't even have doors on the toilet stalls. (Built in the 1920's, it was literally a "temple of iron"; collegiate-gothic windows and stone arches, and tons of old iron weights... hardly any machines.)

Have to laugh when I see some dude taking his pants off only once he's safely behind the shower curtain of his private shower stall, and then wiggling into his shorts UNDER his shower towel, like he's some sort of a Vestal Virgin!

Or the guys who can't even change in the locker room, but wear their gym stuff under their street clothes, shuck-off their outer layer right on the gym floor, and then carry everything around the gym in a big hockey-bag!

They don't want anyone to "look at them", but they can't stop checking themselves out in the mirrors!

Poor Baby!

-BigLittleTim

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    I'm 36 years old and I remember when gyms had gang-showers and guys weren't afraid to get undressed or shower in front of another guy. Jeeze! When did guys get so prissy? Anyone still play Football, Hockey, or Rugby?

Hard-core gym I started out at didn't even have doors on the toilet stalls. (Built in the 1920's, it was literally a "temple of iron"; collegiate-gothic windows and stone arches, and tons of old iron weights... hardly any machines.)

Have to laugh when I see some dude taking his pants off only once he's safely behind the shower curtain of his private shower stall, and then wiggling into his shorts UNDER his shower towel, like he's some sort of a Vestal Virgin!

Or the guys who can't even change in the locker room, but wear their gym stuff under their street clothes, shuck-off their outer layer right on the gym floor, and then carry everything around the gym in a big hockey-bag!

They don't want anyone to "look at them", but they can't stop checking themselves out in the mirrors!

Poor Baby!

-BigLittleTim
    No offence mate but you are gay so no wonder you don't object to cocks flapping about everywhere.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    No offence mate but you are gay so no wonder you don't object to cocks flapping about everywhere.
    u just gave me the funniest image of a flock of cocks floating around like a swarm of bees flapping around haha. like "oh no they're gonna get you, RUN!" lmao. when I played football we NEVER took showers together - in fact the only time anybody ever took a shower in the fieldhouse was when this piece of sh*t on our team crapped his pants before game

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Lavinco]I hate it when the homo's prance around naked in the locker room.
    QUOTE]

Prance? Naked?

It's a locker room.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    the guys who try to do way more weight then they can, who in turn drop the dumbbells on their ends bending them and making it more annoying for me to use them when i bench them just fine, the 140's through 150's are messed up at my gym.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    hey chest i have some 100lbs plates in my basement if you wanna bring them to the rec be my guest but i think the shipping with be expensive

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    oh i also have 50lb plates

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    cellphones

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I like my gym...I go to a Y and during the day It's just me and a few others...I am usually the only one in the free weight room...

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i really dont care who is on what i want to use a machine i tell some one hey im gonna work in if and if they say i have 3 more sets i say oh u sure i thought u were done the way u were standing there doing nothing

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    i really dont care who is on what i want to use a machine i tell some one hey im gonna work in if and if they say i have 3 more sets i say oh u sure i thought u were done the way u were standing there doing nothing
    haha subtle but nice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information