dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

This thread sucks!

So does:

Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Next Week.

Did I mention today is Friday the 13th

This whole year sucked. Anyone else with me?

Superhuman is offline Banned
    this year has been bitter-sweet for me

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    this year has been bitter-sweet for me
    I hope the CEO of General Motors chokes on a big fat di...

Long story short, I took a "buy out" offer that they've been offering salary employees since GM is broke. So, I took the offer of $103,081.16 to "leave" without benefits. I got a job in Atlanta with Panasonic Automotive making more than that a year. So, I'm like All week I've literally sat here waiting on the mail man to deliver my big fat check right. I'm like when the envelope shows up today. I'm expecting $103K check and to go to the bank. What do I get:

"Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,

Enclosed is the first INSTALLMENT of $1,718.01 of the aformentioned employment settlement."

Long story short, I kicked the mail box right off the damn pole. Come to find out after the fact, the "buy out" is paid in installments over 5 years. They didn't cut me one fat check like I was told by my boss. I asked him what happens if I accept and he told me that they'll cut me a check for the buy out and I'll be on my way. NOBODY in my dept., including me, bothered to read the 3 pages of fine print in the buy out contract. So, now I'm stuck here with my dick in my hand and I gotta wait for my cash every month for the next 5 years. Sure, I still have a fat paycheck coming from my new job, but still..... I was thinking Mercedes Benz S550 when I got to Atlanta. This isn't gonna stop me from moving, cause today was my last day with GENERAL MALFUNCTION, but still... I WANT MY FVCKING MONEY

FVCK GM!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    at least this way you won't be paying 52% in taxes... most buyouts are at the discretion of the employer to a max of 5 yrs..

good luck in your new career..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information