Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Judge is sending me and my kids mom to a parenting seminar

WTF man I don't wanna sit in the same room with this bitch for three and a half hours this is bullshite,talking about why we don't get along,she's just a miserable fukin twot that likes to use my son as leverage in order to fuk my head up and make me miserasble.Some woman are just genectly programed to make there ex's life a living hell,that's probably why I'm so reluctant to hook up with anybody and there's been so many oppurtunitys too.Anybody been to one of these things?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I'd have her killed, but thats just me. It will cost for the hitman, but save you money in the long run. Plus, no more seminars with her annoying bitch self. Ya dig?

Then you can be all like, yeah

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    I'd have her killed, but thats just me. It will cost for the hitman, but save you money in the long run. Plus, no more seminars with her annoying bitch self. Ya dig?

Then you can be all like, yeah
    I gotta go bro if I don't I have a warrant for my arrest

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Well you guys need to be able to be civil to each other and be in the same room for the sake of your kids. So it does sound like you need counseling

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Well you guys need to be able to be civil to each other and be in the same room for the sake of your kids. So it does sound like you need counseling
    WO WO bro take it easy man I've been polite and cordial to her in every aspect of my sons needs it's just when I have a suggestion regarding my sons life she doesn't want to acknowledge that I'm his father and I need to have a strong presence in his life with everything he does.

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1
    WO WO bro take it easy man I've been polite and cordial to her in every aspect of my sons needs it's just when I have a suggestion regarding my sons life she doesn't want to acknowledge that I'm his father and I need to have a strong presence in his life with everything he does.
    But thats something you guys can work out in counseling. I didn't mean to make it sound like YOU were the problem. But apparently you guys have some issues to work out regarding your son. I don't know how old your son is but they can pick up that there is tension between you and his mother. Hope it all works out for you

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    but really, its best just to go and make the best of what ya got. I knwo its hard, but its like the old saying, you gotta play with the cards your dealt. Just get through it, as pleasant as possible, and spend time with your kid and have fun with life. Its too short to be pissed off. Best of luck with your problems.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thats ****in rediculous...why are they makin u go?...if u hate her then **** it...all u need to know is how to be a good father...

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    thats ****in rediculous...why are they makin u go?...if u hate her then **** it...all u need to know is how to be a good father...
    It's not that I hate her I just think she is being vindictive with the power of being the primary parent.Hateing people takes to much energy out of me there's no one I really hate.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    It's not that I hate her I just think she is being vindictive with the power of being the primary parent.Hateing people takes to much energy out of me there's no one I really hate.
    u dont have to cause i hate the bitch for u snake ass slimy vindictive 2 face cheating slut wanna be dirty skank @#%$@#%$@#@#% on her

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    u dont have to cause i hate the bitch for u snake ass slimy vindictive 2 face cheating slut wanna be dirty skank @#%$@#%$@#@#% on her
    You the man bro now I'm coming over bitch it's time to train you ready

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    , fuc Ill never get married
    WTF man I don't wanna sit in the same room with this bitch for three and a half hours this is bullshite,talking about why we don't get along,she's just a miserable fukin twot that likes to use my son as leverage in order to fuk my head up and make me miserasble.Some woman are just genectly programed to make there ex's life a living hell,that's probably why I'm so reluctant to hook up with anybody and there's been so many oppurtunitys too.Anybody been to one of these things?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    , fuc Ill never get married
    Shiiiiiiit man I didn't marry that bitch I just got her pregnant after I was with her for 3 years.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Go on the Maury Povich show and see if the kid is really yours!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    do this!

Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    If you saw my son you would know that he is undeniably mine,he's a mini me

My son tells me that his mom told him that when his step father picks him up that my son is not to hug or kiss me goodbye in front of his step father,WHO THE FUK tells there kid these things man I was appauled when ny son told me this I didn't know how to explain why his mom is acting this way,so I just said to him Nicholas when you get older you'll understand more about your mother and why she does certain things,but right now all you need to do is listen to what she tells you to do so you don't get in trouble and when the time comes when you get older if you want you can come live with daddy,so he says why can't I live with you now,and I said again when you get older you'll understand.Poor kid I feel so terrible but what can I do ya know

My son tells me that his mom told him that when his step father picks him up that my son is not to hug or kiss me goodbye in front of his step father,WHO THE FUK tells there kid these things man I was appauled when ny son told me this I didn't know how to explain why his mom is acting this way,so I just said to him Nicholas when you get older you'll understand more about your mother and why she does certain things,but right now all you need to do is listen to what she tells you to do so you don't get in trouble and when the time comes when you get older if you want you can come live with daddy,so he says why can't I live with you now,and I said again when you get older you'll understand.Poor kid I feel so terrible but what can I do ya know
    Damn bro. Thats sucks.
    You really just impressed me. You really are a good Dad. To bad there isn't more like you.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Damn bro. Thats sucks.
    You really just impressed me. You really are a good Dad. To bad there isn't more like you.
    Thank you brother,much appreciated.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sorry to hear this man, I see it all the time with my brother in law.. now he forced his son to come and spend time with him, and in the end, the son of coarse just refused, then was angry all the time, so he stopped forcing him by the time he was 14 yrs... my brother in law has a wife and 2 other kids to support and love as well, his 1st son knows he loves him, but you can't force someone to spend time with you, his mom really poisons his mind..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information