Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    I'm kind of a branch warren fan actually...dont flame me...:-)

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    arnold is the man but i'd rather look like bob paris.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    in his prime zane competed at 5' 9" 180lbs, so i think "athletic" is a very accurate term for him. i would never want to be that small but also i wouldn't want to be above 250lbs because even at 240lbs my breathing sucks like hell which i find extremely frustrating. i want to get as big as possible while still having decent endurance, 250lbs with about 8% bodyfat or so would be my goal.

as far as picking a bodybuilder, i do like arnold (with a little bigger legs though), and i have always thought ahmad haider's physique was near perfect, especially his torso, perfect v-taper and incredible abs. his body proportioned to my height would definitely be my ideal body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who Is your Ideal Bodybuilder?-ahmad.jpg  

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i am not quite sure what i want to look like, all i know is that i want to be as big as my genetics will allow (plus GH and lots of gear), whilst keeping/improving my endurance

examples: mark dugdale, scott steiner, ronny rockel, triple H, plus lots more. i know they are not all bb'ers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who Is your Ideal Bodybuilder?-scott_steiner.jpg   Who Is your Ideal Bodybuilder?-markdugdale.jpg  

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    two more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who Is your Ideal Bodybuilder?-triplepeg.jpg   Who Is your Ideal Bodybuilder?-rockelpeg.jpg  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information