Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Can say i feel bad for you. And yes your spoiled. Your on here every day talkig about getting a new car, truck, motorcycle and 4 wheelers. Your mom must be real bad

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    He's whiter than snow.
    I don't get it but still laughing

Foskamink is offline Banned
    funny thing is i cant beleive people question that im 18. im ****n angry person thats all. i like stuff to be simple. and i like to be treated nice and i dont like to F*** arround over nothing just wanna be peaceful but i have a short fuse and a big temper on stuff like that, maybe because i dont do it to anyone else so i expect the same. well all the shit my mum went thru. she left me at 14 to live with my dad id never met so she could work overseas, then reclaimed me this year. i lived in povety for 3 years. i deserve to be angry and anouyed.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Can say i feel bad for you. And yes your spoiled. Your on here every day talkig about getting a new car, truck, motorcycle and 4 wheelers. Your mom must be real bad
    thats right, im living the good life now, after nothing for the past 3-4 years. that i recognise my mum did for me when she didnt have to. why not take advantage. i hadnt had a christmas presant or birthday presant (a real one) for 3 years.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    thats right, im living the good life now, after nothing for the past 3-4 years. that i recognise my mum did for me when she didnt have to. why not take advantage. i hadnt had a christmas presant or birthday presant (a real one) for 3 years.

I've never had one we were too poor to buy presents at christmas on birthdays mom would buy me a fudge chocolate cake (my favorite) and I was one happy boy porking it away

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    [/B]

I've never had one we were too poor to buy presents at christmas on birthdays mom would buy me a fudge chocolate cake (my favorite) and I was one happy boy porking it away
    me too and it was always so ****ed up when people ask hey what ya get. hey wanna go do this on weekends. sure i could work but dont get many hours when ur in highschoola nd gotta contribute to the table.

my mum makes good money and got me a car, but i never asked her to or cared which one. but i should be happy i can eat now. i used to survive on 1000 cals a day or less lol in 2005. had to stop lifting cause i couldnt afford my gym fees and yes they are like 60$ a month here, not 10$ lol.

My fiancé grew up in communist Poland. They never got presents. She told me stories about having to get dressed under the blankets because it was to cold in the house.

In all honesty read you post. You keep going on how you can get crazy, you have a short fuse and your angry at your mom. Its your issues you need to fix. Stop blaming everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    My fiancé grew up in communist Poland. They never got presents. She told me stories about having to get dressed under the blankets because it was to cold in the house.

In all honesty read you post. You keep going on how you can get crazy, you have a short fuse and your angry at your mom. Its your issues you need to fix. Stop blaming everyone else.
    by crazy i mean my reaction and conversation on AR and online u know just having fun no holds bard or what eva. but yeh i do have a short fuse and im angry, but i dont fuel the fire alone. and i haavnt even mentioned how lazy my mum is and the shit she will make me do all day, its where i generate most of my anger towards her. but u get that when u have obese perants.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    You know buddy know one has a perfect relantionship with there parents but we dont act like little kids about it. Grow up

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    You know buddy know one has a perfect relantionship with there parents but we dont act like little kids about it. Grow up
    i just like to say a big thanks to all the assholes who tell me to grow up. i havnt even started to get into the shit i go through on the daily.

"no one understands my struggle, they only see my trouble, its hard to carry on when no one loves u"

tupac
    Last edited by Foskamink; 11-10-2006 at 01:27 PM.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    by your mom

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i just like to say a big thanks to all the assholes who tell me to grow up. i havnt even started to get into the shit i go through on the daily.
    Your welcome.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

"no one understands my struggle, they only see my trouble, its hard to carry on when no one loves u"

tupac
    You bet, GROW UP!!

Blog Entries

tupac
    ha-ha, I am sure Tupac's struggles didn't consist of mushrooms !

i got a recent classic example of what i put up with, me and my mum were argueing. then i went to get a drink out of a soda bottle. she said no its hers, just because she was angry and wanted to make things difficult for me. then she decides to throw all the soda bottles on the ground so i couldnt open them. and i need to grow up because shit like that makes me ****n crazy?

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    times x2

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    mushroom sauce, geeze get it right

ahha yeh its a classic quote of the whole. not seeing both sides of the story

i got a recent classic example of what i put up with, me and my mum were argueing. then i went to get a drink out of a soda bottle. she said no its hers, just because she was angry and wanted to make things difficult for me. then she decides to throw all the soda bottles on the ground so i couldnt open them. and i need to grow up because shit like that makes me ****n crazy?
    your an idiot.....

there are 3 sides to a story yours,hers and the truth. your making your mother seems like this evil person. In all reality it seems like ur the immature angry person.

oh no i have to bend down!!!

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    damn this thread took off lol

Blog Entries
    Foskamink, just do yourself a favor and stop posting. Go outside and play in traffic or something but the more your post the deeper the hole is becoming.

Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    there are 3 sides to a story yours,hers and the truth. your making your mother seems like this evil person. In all reality it seems like ur the immature angry person.
    ofcourse i was pissing her off, and she was doing the same because we were argueing. but theres no reason to throw the bottles on the ground so i couldnt have a drink of soda when the drink had nothing to do with the arguement, it was spiteful and shcoking to say the least

exactly what i was thinking

Blog Entries
    HAHA , i was thinking the same thing.

they were smashed down as hard as she could. u ever dropped a can or bottle and opend it. it ruins the bubbles in the soda and makes it horrible. not to mention u gotta wait a good 5 mins to open it and even longer for the foam to go back to place

u know whats funny. my mum askes me more then a dozen times a day to pick stuff off the floor for her or get the remote, or get her a drink or anything that involves her getting off her fat ass and using energy to move. and im u try to say im the lazy one

Blog Entries
    they were smashed down as hard as she could. u ever dropped a can or bottle and opend it. it ruins the bubbles in the soda and makes it horrible. not to mention u gotta wait a good 5 mins to open it and even longer for the foam to go back to place
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH you are killing me over here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH you are killing me over here.
    u obviously havnt tried it. u must wait along time for all the foam and froth to return back to normal or it is very anouying to try and drink.

LMAO.. your kidding me right? what are you a facking Soda tester?

grow the **** up..

P.S. stop creating useless threads.

Blog Entries
    u know whats funny. my mum askes me more then a dozen times a day to pick stuff off the floor for her or get the remote, or get her a drink or anything that involves her getting off her fat ass and using energy to move. and im u try to say im the lazy one
    Fastfacts: Improving Your Sentence Structure
    http://www.learningcommons.uoguelph....Structure.html

LMAO.. your kidding me right? what are you a facking Soda tester?
    grow the **** up..
    no one has any principles or values of being a normal ****n person, who else can honestly say this type of shit is exceptable and happens in normal familys.
    i just wanted a drink and she was being spiteful and started throwing them on the floor. thank god non burst open infront of me

Fastfacts: Improving Your Sentence Structure
    http://www.learningcommons.uoguelph....Structure.html
    im a lazy typer no need to be rude. but thanks i could use that website

ruined soda bubbles and no mushroom sauce. I would call the authorities on your mom for child abuse.

So what your mom makes you do shit for you. Your 18 don't work and she is getting you all these cars and bikes. You should be grateful.

You could just end it all and be a man and move out.

Foskamink, how does it feel to get in more than one thread

Actually, let me know later, it's time for a test.

Fvck, I just dropped my pop can, now the bubbles are all messed up and I need to bend down and pick it up.
    Last edited by audis4; 11-10-2006 at 01:51 PM.

im can rant on if i want. i havnt even begain to get into shit that happens. im 18, i do work and yes she is getting me nice shit, but nothing is makes up for all the drama we have. apparently its because we are the same star sign we collide alot. i could move out. but im not strong enough to start out like that and i can bare with it. but i like to rant and share and people are telling me what happens to them and its good to hear. but all the people judgeing me without knowing and telling me to grow the **** up, then im immature cause i rave off at them.

so is this a whore thread now?

Audis how is ur cycle coming big guy?

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    Foskamink, how does it feel to get in more than one thread
    funny i havnt got owned by anyone, look at every one replying i never talk to them before and they just jump off. im yet to see anyone i actually talk to outside and on AR at a quality level to say somthing negative.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information