Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Foskamink is offline Banned

bad dineing expirence

so im at a french resturant with my mum and her 2 friends. they ask me if i want champinions and i say no.

then our meals come. she got my favourite meal, steak with creamy mushroom sauce. and i got a steak without sauce. no one ****n mentioned no damn sauce to me and then she started ****ning laughing about it and i went ****n crazy and eventually left the resturant we argued outside for about a hour. and then i walked home 10 miles and 5 of them were up a ****n mountain.

i cant find or call my mum she went to a hotel. im so ****n troubled its not funny. wish i could say i had a horrible life but i dont got a life at all. what do u do when u have nothing? i cant do anything with my life and im always ****ing arround with some bullshit with my mum. anyway **** it im going to get food then try and find what hotel shes at. any body else have continous problems over the simplest of shit.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its because you act like a 10 year old. So pretty much you through a fit in a restaurant because they didn't put sauce on your steak.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    You became angry because your steak didnt have mushroom sauce ...... so you started arguing with your mother about it, threw a hissy-fit, and walked 10 miles to your house ??

*sigh*

all this because your steak didnt have mushroom sauce on it

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    its because you act like a 10 year old. So pretty much you through a fit in a restaurant because they didn't put sauce on your steak.
    i act like a 10 year old. through a fit? no i got pissed off because my mum knew it was my favourite and didnt tell me on purpose and got it for herself then continued to laugh about it once i found out.

i get a little crazy but im very reasonable in person and general life.
    i just think tis ****ed up to do that to me and laugh about it heavily and embaress me like that for no ****ing reason

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i act like a 10 year old. through a fit? no i got pissed off because my mum knew it was my favourite and didnt tell me on purpose and got it for herself then continued to laugh about it once i found out.

exactly .... you reacted like a 10 year old would.

All you had to do was tell the waiter/waitress that you would like mushroom sauce on your steak. I'm sure they would've accomodated your request.

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    exactly .... you reacted like a 10 year old would.

All you had to do was tell the waiter/waitress that you would like mushroom sauce on your steak. I'm sure they would've accomodated your request.
    no one beleives in principles these days.

What principles were you standing for. I better get my way?Maybe your mom treats you like how you act. Start acting more mature maybe she will treat you that way.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Even if your right and your mom did do that just to piss you off. Why in the world would you make a seen and act like that? Bro that is just wrong.

by made a scene it was just at table between us. did not disterb any one else in the resturant. but its still ****ed up.
    obviously i was going to get the criticisim i act like a tard somtimes but its all in good fun. im not mentaly ill and i do not bullshit in life about stuff that isnt ok to. i treat my mum how i was raised.

walking out of a restaurant in the middle of dinner then talking for an hour in front of it is a scene.

foska what nationality are you?

i went ****n crazy and eventually left the resturant we argued outside for about a hour.
    Thats not a scene?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    my mom does the same thing and it get annoyin.i just dont let her know that it gets to me or at least i try not to let her know

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

I can't even believe you would even post something like this. If this ever happened to me i would be ashamed at myself and apologies to everyone.

bently is offline Associate Member
    look i think you may have overreacted a bit but i know what your talking about. your mom sounds like mine. about 4 months ago i got a staph infection in the fold of my butt where it meets your leg. my wife was trying to dig out an ingrown hair and got it infected. well i was feeling like shit and i couldnt walk real well because it would throb with pain every step i took. so i had to go to my moms for something and when i pull up shes outside talking to her friend from the neighborhood. i get out limping, sweat on my forehead and my moms says "how ya feelin"? i say fine im ok. the friend (who ive never met in my life) says oh you sick? before i can say a word, mom says "oh he's got this huge boil on his butt from a staph infection" "hes in all kinda pain and hasnt had any energy" oh thanks for sharing that with everybody! i blew it off because thats mom. thats how she is. i know she didnt mean to imbarass me so i sucked it up. maybe you need to sit down and tell mom that sometimes she upsets you and you dont always handle it the best so think before you act. it usually chills my mom for a week or two. remember .. breathe and think of a happy place. Bently

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    huhhhhh, I don't know who to feel more sorry for, you or your mom.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you its not her resoposiblitiy to know to order you saucr for your steak, you sound like a drama queen why couldnt you ask them to put some sauce on it instead of looking like a damn fool

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    what did her friends say

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    so im at a french resturant with my mum and her 2 friends. they ask me if i want champinions and i say no.

then our meals come. she got my favourite meal, steak with creamy mushroom sauce. and i got a steak without sauce. no one ****n mentioned no damn sauce to me and then she started ****ning laughing about it and i went ****n crazy and eventually left the resturant we argued outside for about a hour. and then i walked home 10 miles and 5 of them were up a ****n mountain.

i cant find or call my mum she went to a hotel. im so ****n troubled its not funny. wish i could say i had a horrible life but i dont got a life at all. what do u do when u have nothing? i cant do anything with my life and im always ****ing arround with some bullshit with my mum. anyway **** it im going to get food then try and find what hotel shes at. any body else have continous problems over the simplest of shit.
    Champignon is french for mushrooms. They did ask if you wanted the mushroom sauce. That's why she was laughing.

SpartanStrength is offline Associate Member
    I dont have any special pictures for this or anything, but the guy above me just OWNED you.. sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Champignon is french for mushrooms. They did ask if you wanted the mushroom sauce. That's why she was laughing.

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Funny.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How old are you dude ? Eleven ? Grow the fvck up and start acting like an adult !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    bump

paulzane is offline Productive Member

WHAT A FCUKING KID ..... AND YOU RECON THAT YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE ON A ROID FORUM ..... i THINK THE MONITORS SHOULD RECHECK YOUR DETAILS AND SEE IF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE ON THIS SITE!!!

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    Obviously you should have asked what champignons were if you didn't know. To me it really tells that a person is not afraid to let others know that they don't know everything (and they often know anyway, even if they don't comment on it).

So next time you fall over an unknown word, (especially on a french menu), don't be afraid to ask what the f**k it is.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    bump
    What does it matter?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Dude you should stop worrying about mushroom sauce on free steak dinners and go GET A FCKING GIRLFRIEND!

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Dude you should stop worrying about mushroom sauce on free steak dinners and go GET A FCKING GIRLFRIEND!
    And quit dating your mother

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    i seriously have a similar story to that with my mom giving my sister the only plain burger from McDlds or something.....i think i was fvcking 13

you really just need to experience something in life, anything. just be glad your mom's still alive and you can go out to eat with her. life's too fragile to act like that around people you care about.

it was a build up of a bad day, my mum has a responsibility problem.
    we just moved. and she unpacks her computer. she cant find her computer cords and she wants to print a document. so she then says that i packed up her computer box. which she packed her whole office and stuff. then she begins to throw rolls of electrical tape at me and the big metal thing that dispenses it. now i got big purple circles on my back. same shit everyday my mum dosnt take responsibility for not knowing stuff, so she blames somone else and im the only one at home now
    i could give a 100 storys like that. that are completely legit and have not been bent in my favour. but still my actions seen as so un****ing reasonable..
    and what because i react like this i cant be 18+ get a grip, looks to me alot of u had perfect familys with mummy and daddys nice marriage.

by the way ofcourse i know champinions is mushrooms but when she explained it she just said mushrooms. she did not mention any sauce. and the thing that pisses me off. we would dine say once every 2 weeks minimum at a steak place and without fail i have a mushroom sauce on my steak because its my favourite. and the fact that it was such a big ****n deal and she laughed her ass off at me and every one at the table did. when i asked why she didnt tell me it was sauce, im a normal tone.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    u call ur mom and sister liars, yet you seem a bit selfish and i tend to think you may be an exxagerator

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    What does it matter?
    it doesnt, just curious

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    it doesnt, just curious
    He's whiter than snow.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    u call ur mom and sister liars, yet you seem a bit selfish and i tend to think you may be an exxagerator
    yeh, im extreme in a crazy way somtimes. and its hard to ever tell people. who knows maybe i am indeed the ****ed up one. but i asure i do not change the point of view of stories or change the events to suit myself. my sister is only a liar becasue shes a theif. shes not crazy, she just dosnt care about the family and steals from us and uses my mum for money but thats a different story.

the apple dont fall far from the tree they say, so im in trouble when im older
    but seriously, couldnt find her computer cords. then tried to say i was the one who packed them, then through rolls of duck tape at me. then found the cords 5 minutes later and laughed and was nice. not cool.

yeh i am selfish i just want a chilled out family that can relax and dosnt pass blame. yeh im white. australian. not whiter then snow sorry. and all those telling me to get a girlfriend, i just moved almost 2 weeks ago. and havnt set up my new house fully, i dont know anyone and i am close enough to see my x every few weeks, and shes only my x because i moved. so im going to get booty calls here and there i hope. seeing her next weekend

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well since your a member of this board i would have assume that you are over 18 years old (unless you lied about that). Now come on man, that is just some childish crap right there. Grow up and have some more respect for your mom and learn to take a joke. Think about the shit your mom has to go through putting up with you and raising you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information